Beast

OMG!

Huh ..just ..just ...he is tall ...and again handsome...and tall...and I'm a midget ,and life is just so freaking unfair,how the heck did he get the tall genes and I didn't ? WHYYYYY???!!!!! Oh shoot he started walking towards me...where do I look ? What do I do ? Calm down...he yo bro ...he yo bro ...

He picked up my luggage and put it in the car . Darn ,now I wonder what job does he have to be able to buy thi$$$$$ baby ... 

Move it or I'll just leave you here and let you find where you're gonna live on your own .

Cold much... I just got in the car and he drove into the other side of the town , there was this big house ,or more likely a mansion . The gates opened letting us in and he parked the car in front of the door,he got out and and got my things in . I just stood there watching him , and then I realized that he was eyeing me intently ,you know that death glare .  I went inside too , hoping that this is why he was looking at me like that ... I mean I don't read minds duh ...

Your room is upstairs ,the third door , it's the only white door there so it's easy to find it . You have a bathroom attached to it , the kitchen is downstairs ,near the living room , make sure you don't enter my or Han's office . Don't leave the house today ,at least till I or Han get back . You're free to explore as much as you want to , we have two pools, you can use both of them ,one is indoors and the other one outdoors , the garden is big , make sure you don't get lost and just don't break any valuable thing. Yin will be back in about an hour . Don't cause any trouble for her .

And he just left ... dont break any valuable thing , does he really think I'm 5 ?! And I'm guessing Yin is his wife , don't cause any trouble for her , like maybe Imma just be upstairs , in my room a.k.a. cell and won't even want to see her. 

So I just went into my room , and to be honest I was kinda surprised , it was more then decent , it was luxurious ! The bed was so big , and comfy that I would just snuggle in it all day , the furniture was just so stylish that I really had to meet the person who chose it, I thought it would have just the basic need of a human , like a small place to sleep and some bars , something like a dungeon ,but noo! It's all so nice ! And the bathroom is worth killing for ! I think the girls chose it 'cause for sure it wasn't that idiot giant . I put my things in place and I heard the someone enter the house , I supposed it was Yin . A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door and someone opened it gently . In the doorway stood this stunning lady , with pure jet black hair and gorgeous eyes , a wonderfully contoured face and oh my god her body was just  , I mean I would change my ual orientation for her ,that's for sure .

Oh hi . I'm Yin . YiFan's wife . her voice was so nice , really refreshing and calming . Sorry if I startled you . Would you like to eat something ? You must be starving if you haven't eaten before . her smile was so beautiful , I was almost hypnotized by her , but then my stomach started grumbling and I was awaken from my state of reverie .

Sure . I said . Let's eat . And followed her downstairs into the kitchen . She got some food on her way home it seems , the smell just made my stomach grumble more.

Sorry , I didn't know what you liked so I just got some fried chicken and fries , I'll make you something if you want . Why ,just why does she have to be so perfect ?!!!

No no ! It's ok , I was always a chicken maniac anyway . 

Oh ok then. She giggled . So ,uhmm, what do you think about the house ? Like it ? Your room ?

Kidding me ?! I love the house and my room !

Oh good . She sighed in relief . For a moment I thought you wouldn't like it , we did our best in selecting everything but there was still a chance that you wouldn't like it so ...

How can someone not love it ?! You did it ? It's so awesome ! I already love you ! <3 I told her enthusiastically .

Hahahaha . She just laughed . I'm glad we'll be able to get along , Junie helped too so I think you'll love her too .

I think she saw the confused and stupid look I had on my face .

She's Lu's fiancée . She's just one year older then you . She smiled . I'm 23 if you were wondering .

Oh yeah... how do I call you ? ...

Well , call me however you like , like jie jie or just Yin if you're uncomfortable

Ok... was my only answer .

I continued devouring the food , and then I heard the front door open . A guy came into the kitchen , well he was bit shorter then Mr. FanFan and he saluted Yin jie jie casually so I'm guessing this is Mr. Deer . He threw his jacket on the counter and got a glass of water . God he was gorgeous too . I mean shoot me . Both of them are breathtaking ...

This is our little Raina ! exlaimed Yin happily .

He just turned his head towards me for a second and then put the glass in the sink . Well this was awkward . 

Well I think I'm just gonna ... and she was about to get up until I stopped with a desparate 

Noo ! Stay here , you don't have  to leave ,it's fine . 

Oh sweetie , yes I have to , you two need to get to know each other ,or at least say two words to each other...

And she just got up and left . Heartless to leave me here with wolverine . Lulu looked at me and I was about to say something but he just went ahead and cut me off before my mouth even formed the right shape for the word. 

Ok listen . I'm gonna make it easy . You will listen to me and Kris . You don't backtalk or start having tantrums , you will be getting good grades at school since you still one year left besides this one till you graduate . If we make a rule , you abide to it , you obey . I don't want any trouble from you . As for the rules, you will have a curfew , which means you have to be home by 12 or 1 am on weekends and 11 pm during the school days . I don't think it's really that unreasonable . Now no smoking , no drinking , no drugs . Clear ?

What the actual flying ?! Just what the hell does this guy think he's doing ?!  I ain't no 10 yo ! I don't think I ever had a curfew , and I've been smoking since 12 !! I can't just quit now ! I wanted to get up and go but he grabbed my arm so harsh that I think I'll actually have bruises after . 

I asked you something and you will ANSWER IT ! he growled shaking me . IS IT CLEAR ? he shouted .

Yes! Crystal ! I immediately answered . I was literally terrified at that moment . After he let go of my arm I just ran up to my room and slumped in the bed.