The fright

OMG!

Almost two weeks have passed like that , I have been trying to discover all the stuff on my own but everyting was getting creepy and I couldn't help but deprive myself from sleep , I mean nightmares on one hand and those horrible thoughts on the other hand would finally take it's tool on me right .Since I didn't sleep that much I also tried to keep away from the others and even keep away from Hun ,cause duh I think everyone would be able to notice my eyebags and dark circles , but of course my bad luck hit again because today Leeteuk oppa wants to check on the condition of my wounds and I am pretty sure he will notice how worn out I am even tho all I did was just stay in the house . I decided  to just face my fate and not prolong the wait anymore . As I was making my way to the infirmary I noticed a stange smell , I'm more then sure it was the red haired guy's smell , now I confirmed it , he has been roaming around the last week since we blew up his place ,but Leeteuk oppa pulled me out of my thoughts when he entered the infirmary with a very serious face and Hun woke up . He really did recover well , his paleness is almost gone and he started gaining weight again , he also doesn't look in so much pain everytime I see him . 

Ok let's take a look at you , it's been over a week and since this pimp over here needed to be taken care of so much I didn't really have time to keep tabs on you , although I'm more then sure those two sister-in-law of yours made sure that you're ok . Always so explicit and straight to the subject , yep that's Leeteuk . 

I sat down on one of the beds and waited for him to come , but of course he couldn't understand what being a girl actually means so he just went onn and lifted my shirt up , and I swear I was getting more red then the lava that burtst out from a vulcano , I was so embarassed because Hun was looking at me , but thankfully he was frowning and not marveling over me being half .

Alright well this looks better then a week ago so it's progressing well , I'll give you some ointment to put on at night before you go to sleep , and that should  be all regarding those gashes . But another thing is bothering me more , you lost weight . Oh crap , now he is monitoring that too , like who cares if I shed off a few kilos . You are thinner now then when you first came here . Are you not eating well ? You were right under my nose and I couldn't even realise that you were not taking care of yourself well enough . From now on you'll have planned meals , being underweight isn't a good thing , right now I can see almost every bone in your body . You will also have a bedtime because the lack of sleep is already getting obvious . My mouth went to the floor , I swear that I couldn't believe what I was hearing , he was treating me like I was a five yo . 

But hyung , that's treating her like a kid . Well thank you , at least you are able to understand that Hun .

Yes well, do you have any other idea ? She is obviously neglecting herself and her health , so if I have to I will treat her like a kid , now close your mouth or else you gonna catch a fly . Jerk . 

It's lunch time , so let's go and eat , Sehun you wanna come ? Sehun's eyes sparked up once he heard the invitation , finally after being for over a week in bed he gets to eat with us , he was starting to get bored , poor Hunnie . 

You still ask ? Of course !! I'm already tired of lazying around in here , I wanna be lazy somewhere else too , my was starting to hurt from all of that sitting down ! I burst into laughter . 

Well it's good to see that you're getting back on the track , at least with your attitude . Leeteuk said with a small chuckle . 

Sehun was a little shaky in the beginning but then adapted quickly , and in les then three minutes he was already down ready to dig in that food , I don't know what it was but it smelled like baked bread with sauce and veggies and meat and I can't anymore I have to eat . I took a seat besides Sehun and Yin and the minute the food was placed on the table I just went crazy and  ate . I guess I surprised everyone , but then  again I guess most of them assumed that it was because Sehun was there and I was happy , which was not really a lie , his presence did make me feel at least a little bit better , only at this moment did I realise that I was actually rather lonely while he was confined in bed . I guess having him even a little bit more mobile it helps a lot , it did lift up my spirits a bit , and of course it also made him feel better too , he must have lonely too since I didn't really take that much time to see him , but that was mainly because the others had to talk to him about the details of that failed mission , they were keeping him busy and then when I would want to see him he would be too tired ... 

For desert the girls prepared some sort of waffles with ice cream and an oreo milkshake for everyone , they were both killers , I loved them , they have to teach how to make that oreo one . After I finished I excused myself and went to my room to keep up with my research , I decided that when we get home I really have to do a search through my things and pictures and anything , because I am more then sure that I have held a similar diary or at least saw one just like that , and even though I finished reading it I still have many questions , it seems like all of this was just a cover for something bigger , but since my japanese isn't that good I couldn't make out everything in it . And then it hit me , those kanjis were not only in that factory or that fork , I rembered them , they were used for a certain group of people , the diary that was similar to this one was my mum's , and I am more then sure that I saw in my mum's too  , how could I forget all this , there were so many curious and stange people coming by , my mum always told me to stay in my room and to not talk to those people but really how could I forget . 

A knock on the door woke me up from my reverie . It's me , Sehun . Gosh he has a y voice , I feel my inner fangirl is also waking up . I put the diary and all the other papers tied to it aside in one of the drawes . He opened the door and searched the room for me until his eyes landed rather harshly on my small frame so I frowned and he realised that I was kinda confused on his sudden change of attitude and tone .

What are you doing ? Shouldn't you be sleeping ? It was obvious that he was concerned but I couldn't let it go that easily so I needed a bit of a revenge .

And if I were asleep then you shouldn't bother me and wake me up right ? I asked sarcastically . 

Yeah .. he sighed and looked down . Ok now I was feeling bad . Sorry , I just wanted to check on you since you're starting to look worse then me . He continued with a smirk . And I look worse then crap so ... he trailed off. 

Yeah yeah , I know , but I can't really sleep since I don't know why but I do have nightmares and  there's still something concerning me . I said looking down almost in a whisper . 

He entered and closed he , sat down on the bed and extended his arm for me to take and sit on his lap . 

What's wrong ? he asked frowning , I just noticed that he actually gets loads of wrinkles on his forehead when he frowns , he really has to stop this habit if he doesn't want to age too early . 

I saw that guy , the red haired guy , Jiyong enter the house the second day we got here . And I sensed his smell today too before I went for Leeteuk oppa's check up . I said starting to shake a bit but managed to keep myself together somehow , but Sehun seemed really concerned and it looked like it was new information for him.

I'll talk to the other's and find out what's going on , don't worry this time is our territory so you're safe , I don't know what that guy was doing here,  maybe he decided to turn himself in , although I don't think that a real possibility but who knows . 

He looked really confused and in deep though , I couldn't help myself but suggest the worst .

Or maybe there is a traitor who is secretely helping him ,right ? 

Yeah , that's the most likely situation but who else is here then us ? I mean did you see any unknown face ? I nodded positive. There were a few guys whom I didn't know but I never payed enough attention to them . When I realised that this was also new to him and how his eyes suddenly got bigger the reality just hit me , we might be in danger and we didn't even know or notice . We  had to leave but without leaving traces for suspicion . Let's find the others , quick . 

Everyone gathered in Han's room and told them too , they all seemed surprised and shocked too , so that meant that they were also unaware of the new plot . We decided to pack quickly and leave before the sunset . 

I managed to pack everything quickly since I didn't have that much stuff but something still seemed off , I relaxed a bit when we decided to leave but there was still that feeling that bothered me , that something bad was going to happen , it was eating me inside so I decided to tell Kris. It's always better to be cautious . After we talked he comforted me and checked up the room , but to my horror he found three mini video cameras so we had to leave that moment . Han also searched his room , thankfully it was free from the bugs but the other rooms were being watched . We scramed off as quick as possible with three cars and weren't followed , for a moment there my heart almost stopped beating , I was literally scared to death that someone was gonna burst through the door and start shooting us one by one . Since we didn't know if our place was safe enough we went to Sehun's parent's home , at least we knew that place was more secure then any safehouse in the world . 

How could we miss this ? I can't believe this . said Yong Jun in a rather panicked tone and a bit paranoid , because the guys decided to check the place anyway , you know , just to be  cautious enough . I felt grateful since I still that feeling of dread inside me . 

Yeah well we have to confront boss about this , if there is a rat amonst us then we have to find him or her or them quick before they spill too much if they haven't already . Kris continued in a grave manner that made the atmosphere even harder then before . But he was right , how do we know that those guys didn't say everything about us , I mean those guys knew about me even before we were kidnapped because they managed to set up that damn fork especially for me . Maybe I should tell them , but I still haven't found any answer yet , I didn't know what to do so I directed my gaze towards Sehun's direction  and he seemed to notice my unease and just gave me a positive nod , who would have thought that we would be able to communicate just through eye contact in such a short time . 

Uhmmm hyung , I think they already know enough about us , because they knew I was going to introduce Raina as my fiancee that night . Sehun said a bit frightened by the reaction Kris and Lulu deer might have , and dang he was right to be scared . 

What?!! they both shouted in unison . 

Yeah uhmm you see , she said that she got a fork with their kanji symbols at the party before we were .. errhmm.. taken down .. 

And now it was my turn to be scared because everyone's eyes just bore through my small body and I swear they looked like they wanted to kill me , but come on , it's not such a big deal .. well ok .. maybe it is , but still everyone would hide stuff from me and I wouldn't get any kind of straight answear only evasive half structured sentences . 

And you didn't say anything about that because ?? Han continued. 

Well you guys act all tough and mysteryous , I'm more then sure that if I would have told you about this you would still have kept me in the dark , like it's not my right or my place to know thinking that I'm the one who got kidnapped , drugged and posibly tortured but thank goodness I don't remember the last part . I said in a matter-of-factly manner . Seems like I hit a nerve because everyone started adverting their eyes or looking down . Good they should feel at least a little bit guilty , I mean if I would have had any idea maybe I could at least try to defend myself and do something , but no , just let the rock hit you all of a sudden . 

Alright we better get going and report everything to boss , girls stay here until we get back  and don't wonder alone , I know it sounds like we're being paranoid but until we clear this situation please don't do anything rash . Lulu said kissing Junie , and after a few minutes we heard their cars getting further and further away . 

I'm hungry . All three of us said at once so we went to the kitchen to get ourselves something yummy to eat . As I was setting the table for the three of us and searching through the cutlery drawers I found the . A knife just like the fork at the party , oh holy f kill me now ! Seeing how I was stuck staring at one object the girls came and take a look too , but they didn't know what was wrong ,well of course they wouldn't know since they never saw the inscription before . We called the boys and told them too, their theory was that they got into this place and left it as a warning for Sehun , but somehow everything seemed bigger then just a vengeance plan made by some minor mob organisation , so , after talking to the boss the boys got home as soon as possible . Well just Sehun and Lulu , because the others  decided to research some more . I was watching tv went I felt too strong arms wrap around my shoulders and a small kiss on my neck .

Hmpf , surprised ? He asked smirking . Damn you for being so handsome .

Nope . I said giving him a small kiss , but it seemed like it wouldn't be enough , and to be honest I was craving for more too , so we continued until we had no more air left , he started nibbling at my ear and then went down to my neck and colarbone again , his hot breath against my skin , those strong arms holding me firmly , it felt so good . He got on the couch too and we had almost started our makeup session when of course we had to be disturbed . 

Sorry lovebirds but the guys found something , come on we have to get going . He looked rather disheveled as well so my guess was that he was also disturbed from something else upstairs .