Wild chase

OMG!

We got into the cars and headed to the HQ , but we were being followed , I was in the car with Luhan , Junie and Hun so I guess you could say I felt a little safer knowing that there people around me whom I could use as shields , just joking , just joking , I could never do that to any of them , but poor Yin was driving alone , she must have panicked at least a little , or so that's what I thought because only seconds after she sped like a mf , she actually looked like she enjoyed this wild goose chase , she must be a speed maniac , after all we all have our own deep dark secrets. But man were those guys are persistent , they didn't even try to hide the fact that they were following us . Let's not forget that Hun is still supposed to be under medical care because I'm more then sure that he hasn't fully recovred especially since he seems to be getting a little bit pale and his eyes start closing , I guess this much adrenaline isn't good for someone who only had a week to recover from almost being beaten to death .

Ai , hold onto Sehun , make sure to keep him in one place , we gonna have one hell of a race . Han said taking a turn and then another . I guess he chose a more narrow road to slow those bastards down . 

Ok but please just don't kill us ! I am still young ! I shouted trying to grab onto mmy fiancee who looked like he was going to puke any moment now , just please don't do it on me .

No prob sweetheart , but keep your boyfriends voma in his mouth . He said smirking . 

Ahem fiancee . I corrected also smirking . Not boyfriend anymore , actually soon to be hubby . At my last statement his smirk dropped and was replaced with a frown . He took another turn and started "diving " between the cars , I guess he was searching for a way to get lost in the crowd but that would be kinda hard since the car wasn't really a common one that anyone possesed. Yin was so good at this , I swear my jaw dropped when I saw how she avoided everything like a pro.

Hmpf, why do you think we let her drive alone , she could beat an F1 racer with her eyes closed . Junie stated matter-of-factly . Damn that girl was crazy driving like that, but then again we're talking about someone who married a mobster , so I guess it can't be helped , she wouldn't have gotten herself into the yakuza if she couldn't handle at least this , right ?  

Since everything was rather uhmmm let's say crowded and if it wasn't it was narrow we had loads of bumps and ups and downs but we somehow managed to get them lost, we were better drivers anyday . In the meantime we also got to our destination , and the moment the car stopped Hun just jumped out and starting throwing his guts out , of course I was immediately at his side but damn it was gross , maybe this is what they say commitement to the relationship , you can't be grossed out that easily . I put my hand on his back and starting rubbing circles and thankfully he stopped puking but he was still looking pale , I guess this whole chase got him worked up , his body is very weak, I tried to help him stand up straight and Han helped him walk over to a very impressive building , it was only 5 stories but it seemed bigger then that . It was something done with very much effort, work and attention to details , and to my surprise I found the same flower pattern on the corners of the building that were in Hun's hotel that day, so this must be one gang's building . 

It's an archive , we keep most of our files here , of course we have different locations and differents types of storage but this one is the main one, only the members are allowed in here , it's very high security , but after all of these events I don't know what to expect anymore so we better be cautious . Han said in a grave tone, he looked very serious , but then again even Hun's home that was supposed one of the most high security places was hacked, so this place could be too . Han and Hun lead the way , followed by me and Junie in the back , Yin seemed to have taken another course with the car to escape those bastards so she should be arriving later , they said she knows where to come , but uhmm I don't know , something smells fishy . As we climbed the stairs I could feel a cold breeze brush against my skin and I swear it told something bad , but now I won't get into paranormal stuff just because some wind felt out of it's place .The doors were glass and they opened automcatically after Han typed in something and there was beep sound and a green light, the place was, well, very big. It had an elevator and stairs, there were shelves fool with books, boxes, and of computers and tablets.

Come on, we're taking the elevator, we're going to the third floor. And as we got there we met the other guys, they were all sitting at a large table, full with computers of course and were looking through some old papers, I think newspaper cuts, I took a sit besides Hun, but despite my efforts of rejecting his offer he still made sit on his lap, carresing my hair landing soft kisses  on my cheek from time to time, so I leaned into his chest and started snuggling, it was so comfortable, I can't lie, his broad shoulders made me feel so good, I didn't pay much attention to the subject because I was rather mesmerized by Hun, his scent was so good, damn you guys for finding the worst time in history to disturb us. His grip on me became tighter and nudged me to look at the paper that Kris was showing, it was a newspaper cut, I think from 1997, it talked about three women being killed by the yakuza, I saw the names but none of them seemed familiar, it must be connected to us somehow, but I couldn't make the connection in my mind. Hun must have realized it because he whispered in my something that made me have a huge shock, I had to gasp for air because my heart just stopped that moment but Hun's tightening grip made me jump out of that state .

It happened a long time ago . So don't put too much pressure on it , just make sure you keep as far away as possible, I'll explain at home, I don't think your brothers would want you to know. I just noded and adverted my eyes to my hands, but he tapped my chin to look up, but when I finally looked at him, the most calm, but chill sending look expected me, how can he be so scary but so nice at the same time. Don't get too curious, please, I can understand that you want to know as much as possible since it's also concerning you, but there are some things that you really don't have to know. I hated him at this moment, what the heck does that mean ? Of course it matters and I have to know if it's something that might get tied up to me, or I don't know, if it could prevent dangerous situations, but these guys just don't get it, do they!

Ok you two, pay attention and forget the lovey-dovey stuff for a moment. Kris was getting annoyed hehehe.

No way, you guys just had to get something right the moment we were getting those special feels you know, so now you better endure at least this. Sehun retorted kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear, his hand was caressing my inner tigh and his right hand was cupping my face for a slow kiss. Everyone just huffed, but to be honest I also wanted to concentrate a bit on this, just enough to make some connections at least, but Sehun started pinchng my side to get my attention back to him.

Don't just ignore your boyfriend like that, you know we need all of your attention. His hot breath was brushing against my skin, and I could not tell dream vs reality anymore. 

What, playing the bad boy card ? It's rather seductive yes, but not really attractive, at least not to me, I like good boys, who listen well, and do whatever I say. I said smirking.

So spoiled, well there has to be someone to reign you in, right ? His grip on me was getting tighter and I think he left a hickey on my left collarbone.

Mhmm, how ? Why did I sound so excited ?!! Why?!!

HYUNG! WE'RE OUT! Hun shouted as we made our way to the elevator and got immediately . Hun back hugged me, and rained kisses on my neck, but we got down rather quick and headed for the car. And that was the last straw, as soon as we got in, Hun just grabbed my figure and lended soft bites on my clevage and then we had one of the longest kisses in history, or so it seemed, he quickly undressed the both of us, I don't know how and let's just say it was heaven on Earth. He was rather rough, the way he held me, and he used so much strenght it almost hurt but everything was transforming into pure bliss.

Is this your first time ? He asked between gasps, I just noded. Alright then grab onto me, this is gonna hurt a bit in the beginning. So I wrapped my arms around  his strong torso and I suddenly felt a sharp pain, he got in, but then retreated and then again, the pain was slowly turning into pleasure, but I could hold it no more, I tightened my grip on him and moaned in his ear. Thankfully we weren't disturbed this time. After our make out session we decided to get some food, cause duh all of that action makes you kinda hungry. We chose a drive in, and got some burgers and fries. We decided to head to one of the HQs since it was the safest place we managed to think of and messeged the others as well. 

As we made our way in, the guy that used to come and hang out with Kris and Lulu was also there, and seemed a bit aggitated, I think it was Baekhyun that they called him, oh yeah, Bacon, totally him, but his appearence was way different, he was sporting a white button up, a navy blazer, and navy pants,his shoes were black tho, and a ring on his left finger, I didn't really pay attention to it until now, so he was married. His hair a bit messy but still very well styled and a very serious and concerned look. 

Sehun! Come on, boss wanted to talk to you! He shouted and came to us. I was behind Hun tugging at his shirt, since I was a bit scared and didn't know the place at all.

Sorry babe, I'll be right back ok, if you go straight ahead on that hallway you'll find a white door, that's the cafeteria, go get us some desert ok? Sehun asked in the most charming tone ever. How can he go from total beast to total sweetheart in no time.

Ok.. I hesitated but finally left. Baek went in with Hun, all of this mob business is way too mysteryous for my style. I found the cafeteria and got some cakes, well many cakes since I love sweets, I guess that's why I love Hun too, wait , no, that's too cringy. I also got us some coffee since we obviously needed some and sat down at a  table, there were many guys who were staring me down and it really made me feel very concious about myself, I was looking around to see if Hun would enter but to no avail, and at that point a guy approached me, great, just great, can this day get any worse, I was really in no mood for this.

So what's up babe ? He asked plastering a very big smirk on his face, like he could get me, no way , just wait until my fiancee appears.

Not interested in you so plase leave me alone. I answered as I started checking my news feed on facebook. 

Well well, playing hard to get aren't you , that's so adorable, but don't worry, I can get you anytime. I'll wipe that smirk off your face even if it costs me my life believe me you loser, why just why does every member of this gang cause me trouble or destroys my day. At that moment a knight came to my rescue. I think his name was, uhmm, wait I knew it, Lay! Yeah, Lay. He grabbed the said guy's shoulder to attract his attention and the guy turned around.

Do you know who she is ? Lay asked raising an eyebrow.

She's yours? Sorry hyung I didn't know, she didn't really introduce herself and... Lay started laughing, usually his laugh is all cute but this time it was rather sinister. 

She isn't mine, don't worry. The guy sighed. Well firstly she is Han's and Kris's BABY sister. Lay continued emphasising the word baby, and the guy started shaking . And she is also Sehun's fiancee. And that did it, I swear I could see the life force of that guy get away. What was the deal around here ?? Why does everyone get scared when they find out I'm Sehun's girlfriend or that I'm related to giraffe and bambi. Anyway the guy finally left and everyone adverted their eyes from me once Lay sat down at the table. He had such a kind smile even tho a few seconds ago he seemed ready to kill, damn these guys confusing me like this.

So how are you holding up ? I looked at him questioningly . Of course we know what happened. News go around I guess. But not everyone knows, don't worry, it's just us, the ones that are more high up.

I guess I'm fine, I'm more worried about Sehun's health. I answered him and he just started smirking and gigling.

After the way you two hit it off in the car I don't think you should worry about it that much, you know it has a very ressurecting effect on guys. Lay said while winking at me a few times. I turned red at that point, I guess he found out from the others, those bishes, but my knight in shining armour just showed up, or should I say in dark nike gym clothes, he sat on my left side and started carresing my hand. 

How did it go ? Lay asked Hun, I think they were up to something after the looks they exchanged, like they had to be careful on how they talked .

As usual, boss was "grumpy" and rather irritated, but it went well from my opinion. Hun sighed in relieve and smiled at me.

Well I don't see you sporting any missing figer or arm or leg, or any kind of injury so I suppose so.

I started gaping, was he serious ? 

No, we don't do stuff like that but we do like to joke about it. Hun said sincerly. And we'll talk more in private, there hawks everywhere. He continued looking around carefully,

Oh please like you can talk while we're in private, excuse my french but you wanna all day long. I responded sarcastically and huffed in annoyance, and I even got some reactions from the guys around us whom all started snickering at my rather bold statement.

Don't worry Hun we know you, we expected it. A guy from a nearby table piped in and Sehun just gave him a nasty look, but my phone started ringing so I excused myself and asked for the ladies room, well no surprise there was no ladies room ...

Yeah ? I asked.

Ai sup?  Wanna hangout? I haven't seen you ever since the whole thing blew out of proportion and moved at those mysteryous brothers of yours ! Meaning a month ! I should have known it was her, well only to be expected, she said she's give me space but still. Come on answer, I totally need a night out with you. 

Yeah sure, I need one too, I'm so, I can't even explain, let's make it high budget too, I need some good drinks. I totally needed some diversity you know, something else then being chased crime lords, or drugged or kidnapped. 

Great , tomorrow at 9 pm then.

Deal. 

See ya , be hot, we gonna get some nice boys while at it. Hmmpf if only she knew, but she's my bestie so I'll tell her tomorrow, on the phone it's too impersonal to say the least. This is my best friend, Sua.

As I hang up Hun took my hand in his and gave me a curious look.

And that was my bestie, I'll introduce soon don't worry . I said smirking. She's an exact replica of me . My smirk got bigger and bigger, yeah you'll suffer, you'll see, once in there's no way out.

Well we headed home once Hun recieved a message from Kris saying that it was safe now, this time the guys cooked dinner and to my utmost shock they did a very good job. Well I guess everyone has a hidden passion, after that we all went to sleep since it was more then just an active day and we were all tired. The next day I told Kris and Han my plans, and they were a bit reluctant of letting me go wonder around town with just my friend since it seemed that I was starting to get hunted down too, but finally agreed when I told them I'd leave my gps on, jeez talk about being paranoid, so I went with the girls to get a nice outfit, they suggested a dess, but since I didn't feel in that mood I just went for a pair of balck ripped jeans a khaki shirt with some black stilettos, they should do the trick, Hun was more then enthusiastic to see me all ready and after the reaction that the other guys head I guess I was looking pretty damn hot. I got into the sleek Audi and the drove off to the club we were meeting , yeah I know I'm underage but you know we have our ways in, especially if you look older. And there she was, already ordered our drinks, of course, that's her. She jumped on me the moment she saw me.

So tell me how are you ? How are they ? Are they nice to you ? Are they hot ? Well doesn't matter, the car that you drove says it all. Oh maan and the interogation just started, but yeah I can't have even one night off right, at that moment, some tatted up guys walked down from the vip zone and I guess they weren't too happy, since they sported some nasty frowns, they were heading our way, damn, maybe they know who I am, how come every other gang knows who I am and the guys from my boyfriend's gang don't have a clue. One of the more buffed ones blocked our way and told Sua that she should leave or just find some other company.

Like hell I will, she's my friend and I'm not leaving her! She told him angrily, this girl has such a big mouth a knife like tongue that might actually get her in real trouble, so I told her that I'm ok and that I'll be back quick.This time she agreed. A more younger guy grabbed my arm and guided me on the stairs to the second floor, They opened a door that I think was acces restricted but the room was very nice and luxurious, another guy was sitting on the couch, of course surrounded by many hoes but who am I to judge right, since they left anyway.

Some champagne ? Don't worry it's not poisoned. I just huffed at that statement, like hell I'm gonna believe that. 

Yeah no thanks, so why did the whole squad had to come and get me ? I'm not really that big or dangerous you know, and just who the hell are you anyway? I asked getting more angry every moment that I spent in that damn place, when from behind one of the doors appeared that red haired guy , Jiyong . Damn my luck, I think they spiced the drink that Sua ordered because I was getting a little dizzy until I fainted for good.