Chapter 02

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The girls were now arranging their stuffs. Chorong were now in the kitchen to finished the food that she was cooking.Bomi arranging their table in the garden. Bomi decided to celebrate in the garden to take also a fresh air in the garden. She just thought of chorong earlier. Hayoung were arranging the flower vase. They bought earlier a flower even though they have a garden. Eunji were busy helping chorong.

 

A sudden ring to their doorbell make themselves stops to their business.

 

"I'm going!" Hayoung remind her unnies since she's the one who's near in the door. She stepped outside the door and opened the gate. 

 

"Annyeong Maknae-ah! "  The girl in front of the gate greeted hayoung who's  surprised right now.

 

"Namjoo unnie? I thought it's on next week?" She happily asked and hugged her.

 

"Why? You don't want me to stay here? i missed you though" She said in a fake sad tone and let go on hayoung's hugged.

 

"No! Ya! Unnie I'm really happy! well naeun unnie is not here yet so I'm not fully happy but I'm glad that your back and I missed you so much unnie Come inside to our house!" She said to namjoo. Namjoo looked around the big blue-white house.

 

" What the? Is this ours?" She asked the younger in amused. Hayoung just laughed at her.

 

"Well yes. You know what, we have the same reaction. Come inside and you will see the whole. and how's big is this." She helped namjoo on his luggage and they get inside the house.

 

Kim Namjoo just came back from Japan where her grandparents lived. She went there because she needs to watch and helped her grandmother until she's healed. She's been there for almost a month and gladly her grandmother let her go back here in korea to study again 'cause she's fully healed.

 

"Unnieee! Guess who's back?!" Hayoung happily asked the girls she left earlier. Namjoo come out

 

"Ta-daa! Namjoo is back!" Namjoo exclaimed and go to the kitchen to checked who's there.

 

"Namjoo? Kim Namjoo?" Bomi muttered and she went inside to confirm it.

 

"Namjoo-yah!" Both chorong and eunji said when namjoo came inside the kitchen.

 

"Unnies!" They hugged each other tightly and jumping happily. They stopped when they got tired.

 

"Kim namjoo!" Bomi shouts to namjoo and namjoo turned her head to see bomi's pouting and ready to give her a warm hug. Namjoo came closer to her and hugged her also.

 

"Namjoo-yah! I've missed you! You brat!" Bomi said still pouting like a child who missed her lollipop and dropped in on the floor. Namjoo just laugh at her and hit her slightly in the arm.

 

"Ya Unnie! Stop that! It's grossed." Namjoo kidded and the other girls laugh. Bomi pouts more because she teased by the person she missed.

 

"I don't care! hmp!" she playfully said.

 

"Ya. Namjoo-ya Is you're grandmother okay now?" Chorong asked as she continue to cook.Namjoo nodded.

 

"Yes. Unnie. Besides auntie is on her way now to japan and she'll live there with grandmother." She answered.

 

"Ooh. That's good anyway. Hayoung-ah come with I'm going to give this to our neighbors next door." Eunji said and Hayoung nodded. Eunji carry the tupperware with a rice cake inside on it.

 

"Be good to them. greet them nicely." Chorong reminds the two. and both nods they're heads and they left the three to talk.

 

 

 

Baekhyun playfully teased sehun for losing him to the game they played. Sehun just give his hyung a poker face but deep inside he's really getting annoyed because of his non-stop teased.

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand were confused what will he gonna cooked fo the boys. He doesn't want to complained the boys because of non-stop eating of his kimchi spaghetti they said that they want to eat another food  so that why confused kyungsoo is thinking what would he cook.

 

Chanyeol and Joonmyeon were on their own rooms. Chanyeol was busy playing his guitar and trying to composed some lyrics. While suho is busy reading his favorite books while laying down on his bed waiting to be called by kyungsoo.

 

Jongin were having a hard time in their dance studio. Because he's making mistake again and again.And he just can't stop if he didn't perfect the dance step he makes. 

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! 

 

Baekhyun suddenly stops from teasing Sehun and just look at him blankly same as sehun. baekhyun turned he's head to kyungsoo who's still busy thinking about the food. 

 

"Hyung. stop teasing me and opened the gate." Evil Maknae, Sehun said to his hyung. Baekhyun  punched sehun's arm lightly.

 

"Ya.Who's the hyung here?" Baekhyun asked sehun while giving him a make face

 

"Suho hyung." Sehun just simply said. And baekhyun glared at him.The bell still keep ringing

 

"ah hyung! I'm busy in my cellphone so go to the gate and open it. It's easy hyung." sehun said to baekhyun And he suddenly grab his cellphone. Baekhyun lazily stood up from the sofa and went to the gate to opened it. Sehun smiled sheepishly he thought that he won to baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun stepped outside to the door and went to opened the gate. And shocked to see two pretty girls infront of their gate standing.

 

"W-Who are you?" he asked. Sehun on the other hand. strike by his curiousity and went to his hyung who's in the gate

 

"Who's that hyung?" Sehun came closer. And stop when he saw the two girls.

 

"Hello good evening!" the both girls greeted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter