Chapter 01

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as their van stops infront of a big white house,the girls immedietly stepped out from the van ignoring their things inside. Their jaws almost drop into the ground as soon as they looked up and down of their new house.

 

"H-How did you found these kind of house no I mean mansion?"  Chorong asked in amuse to Bomi and Eunji. The two just smiled together.

 

"Well. We're good right?" Eunji asked back to the girls who's glued their gaze to their house.

 

"Unnie, Are you really serious that this is the house that we're going stayed all days and nights? you're not mistaken right?" Hayoung, their maknae asked her unnies still looking amazed.

 

"Nope! And yes! we're freaking serious! we're going to live here!" Bomi exclaimed to the two. Eunji and Bomi put their arms to each other shoulders.

 

"We're so great Bomi-yah!" Eunji happily said to her bestfriend. And bomi nodded in agreement. After a moment the eldest,Chorong, back her senses and just smiled sweetly.

 

"Now. Stop.. We need to arranged our things inside." She reminds to the girl. The girls nods their heads and help each other to put their things inside of their new house.

 

Bomi is the first one to went inside of their gate because she had their key.The gate were now opened so they decided to bring first the heavy boxes inside. Hayoung and Chorong were having a hard time to carry the heavy box. 

 

"Ya! Bomi-ah! What are the things inside of this heavy box?" She asked bomi while she's having a hard time to breath.Bomi who was inside of the house steps outside to hear chorong clearly because bomi didn't understand anything from what eldest asking her.

 

Bomi shocked to see hayoung and chorong full of sweats. "Oh?! Sorry Unnie,hayoungiee! Sorry. Well it's naeun paintings. She asked me to bring these first while she's in US." Bomi said and she helped the two girls to carry the box. 

 

"Aish. that girl." Chorong just only murmured to herself. They successfully pass the gate and just went inside of the door's house.Bomi stepped out again to pick the last box inside of the van.

 

"What's with this box again? It looks heavy though." Bomi muttered and tries to carry the box but she failed because it's too heavy.

 

"Eunji-ah! Can you step outside in a bit. Help me to carry these box!" She shouted to eunji. She thought that Chorong and hayoung were now exhausted so she called eunji for help.

 

 

On the other hand. A group of boys who live next door heard a husky voice but they know that the voice belong to a woman.

 

"Hyung.Look. Look at them" a pale and tall man whose name was Sehun, poked the other guy who was lying down beside him who was Baekhyun. Sehun saw their new neighbor next to their house

 

"What? What?" The guy turned his body to peeked on the window

 

"Hey, Hyung hide yourself." Sehun pulled hin down. "I think they are our new neighbors." Sehun added while still peeking at the window

 

"What? New neighbors?" Baekhyun turned his head to kyungsoo as soon as he heard the two words 'new neighbors'

 

"Yep. I saw them when I'm outside." He again answered.

 

Baekhyun strike by his curiousity, he got up from the sofa and peek at the window to confirm what kyungsoo said. he saw a unfamiliar van and a two girls trying hard to carry the box.

 

"Hey, baek what are you doing?" a deep voice asked baekhyun when he saw him peeking in the window like a maniac. Baekhyun turned his head to the deep voice that asked him.

 

"Chanyeol-ah we're having a new neighbors next door." He said while giggling. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes because of baekhyun being a teenager-girl again. But Chanyeol also strike by his curiosity and he lean on the window to see clearly where was baekhyun looking at but he just saw a van..

 

"Ya! Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol! stop peeking you both look like a maniac stalker." Joonmyeon who came from his room stop the two boys.

 

"Hyung! We're having a new neighbors!" Baekhyun said happily. Chanyeol gave baekhyun a light punch to stop from giggling.

 

"Whatever baekhyun-ah. Chanyeol-ah come with me we'll going to  grocery shop for a while we need to fill our stock. " He said. and wears his sneaker.

 

"Yes Hyung!" The tall guy exclaimed.

 

 

"Kyaa! Why so pretty?" Hayoung giggled while taking a pictures of a flower in their garden. They successfully arranged their things and all of them were resting because of their exhausted bodies.

 

While hayoung is busy taking pictures. Bomi and Eunji were lying down on their couch.

 

"Woohoo! The one year is enough though." Eunji suddenly said.Bomi turned her head to Eunji who was smiling brightly while looking around.

 

"Yeah..I thought that we need to wait four,five, six or many years  to do these house.Thanks to our hardworks. Anyways we need to celebrate!" Bomi suggested and she got up from lying down and sit.

 

"But we don't have any stocks of food here.." eunji said to bomi. Bomi just nodded. 

 

"Eyy, Of course we need to go shopping for our stocks. I tell Chorong Unnie now." Bomi stand up and walked up to the stairs going to their rooms.

 

The house contains of 6 rooms. Enough for them. There's another two will come and live with them though. 3 studios,1 entertainment room, 7 bathrooms,kitchen, living room,garden, dining room. Well in short the house is actually fitted for many people. It's actually an old house and it belongs to Bomi's grandparents. She and Eunji decided to renovate the house 6 years ago. yes they planned it well to live on the these house just in case if anything happened. And something happened last year and bomi suggested to moved in another house and just live peacefully with them they don't have any choice so they all agreed with bomi.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter