Chapter 05

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week had passed. And the girls can easily adjust to their new house. And after a week. The girls we're now busy with their own business.

 

Chorong were now back to be busy teaching in kinder school. She's been teaching for over 2 years but since something happened last year. She can't even teached properly because her mind were occupied by many problems but right now she's fine and she's going back to school where she works.

 

Bomi on the other hand were also back in her business. She was back to their company a few days ago 'cause her mother call for her help. Her mother were busy overseas so she decided to watch their company since she's did nothing but to clean their house in whole week. She thought that it's fine to be in the company since she missed it.

 

Namjoo and Hayoung were also busy on their studies because the first semester was now began. They always went to their Univerisity. Even  though their department is not the same, they'll always text or call each other to go together on lunch or even when they're going home. Namjoo has a lot of friends on the Univeristy since she study college first than hayoung, but she couldn't help but to pity the younger because Hayoung doesn't have a new friends because she was shy. That's why Namjoo was always stick together with hayoung.


Same as the others Eunji is busy to her music class and sometimes attending the music theather. She's working on music theather as a musical director. She's young to worked with that. But someone caught her skills in music and acting that's why she's being recruited by the owner of the theather. Well she's happy with it. She's working every tuesday, thursday and saturday. Then she'll attend her music class every monday wednesday and friday.

 

It's monday so everyone were busy on their own schedule. Chorong on teaching, Bomi on their company, Eunji on her music class and hayoung and Namjoo went to their University.


Eunji was the last one to left the house because the others was left earlier than her. It's 1:30 in the afternoon and she need to go to her class before 2.

 

She locked their gate and after that she started to walked 'till on the bus station since she's no have a car. Same as the girls. Well the van that they used when they moved in was not them at all. It's belong to their friend.

 

Eunji arrived at the bus waiting area. Luckily. When she arrived, the bus were also coming so she doesn't need to wait for the bus. She immedietly board on the bus. A couple of moments the bus arrived at the next stop where Eunji needs to take off. She stepped down from bus. Only a few meters that she need to walk. It's not hard fo Eunji to commute 'cause they used to do that with the girls.

 

She suddenly stop walking when she saw a display television in a shop. The tv were currently playing a music tv program. Eunji stood infront of the shop and watch.

 

Since her chilldhood days. Music is Eunji's soulmate. Singing is her passion. Ever since she heard her father sang. Her dream suddenly grew up until now. She wants to be a good no, best singer in the world like her father. 

 

Eunji blow a heavy sigh. She missed her father a lot. Her father are on the other country continuing his career. Eunji understand her father. She knows that her father's dream also was to be a best singer and it's became true.

 

She decided to go her to class because any minute,the class will start. She's walking but her head is looking at the ground. She accidentally bumped into someone. She apologized and bowed to him or her. She doesn't know whether it was a girl or a boy 'cause she's still looking at the ground.

 

"Eunji-ssi?" The person called her name. So she looked at that person.

 

"Baekhyun-ssi.." She also called his name. Baekhyun shows his rectangular smile to Eunji and she smiled back.

 

"Why are you looking at the ground? Did you lose something?" He asked her. Eunji shook her head.

 

"Ahh. No. It's nothing.'' She answered. And gave him a reassuring smile.

 

"Okay. But Are you going somewhere?" Baekhyun look at Eunji.

 

"Yes. Actually I'm on my way to my music class." Eunji also look at him. Baekhyun surprised to know that Eunji attend music class same as him

 

"Really? You're also attending music class?" Baekhyun asked her and Eunji nods.

 

"Why? Are you attending too? Where?" This time it's eunji who asked him.

 

"Hmm. There!" Baekhyun points a building. Eunji looked at building where he pointed, to her surprised, she's going there too.

 

"Ya. Baekhyun-ssi. We're in the same building.." Eunji announced to baekhyun. Baekhyun turned his head to Eunji

 

"Ooh. What a coincidence.." Baekhyun murmured. Eunji looked at her watch.

 

"Hey, I think we need to go. The class will going to start soon." Eunji remind him, Baekhyun nods his head and they walked together.

 

"Are you new here?" Eunji asked baekhyun when they're now taking the elevator going up to their room.

 

"Yeah. You?" baekhyun asked her back.

 

"Hmm. I'm attending here since last year." Eunji answered the elevator opened to the floor. 

 

"We need to be quiet. The prof. is strict though." Eunji said to baekhyun while she opened the door of the music room. There are so many student in room. And the class were begin just now. Eunji and baekhyun sitted on the last two chairs in the back.

 

 

It's 5:30 pm and Naeun landed safely on her way to korea. After she arranged her things in the airport she immedietly took a cab going to their house in Crystal Village. She didn't announced to anyone her arrival. She wants to surprised the girls. Naeun is really excited to meet them. It's been half of year since she left Korea and went to US to finish her first semester.She and her mother had a deal. That naeun will go to US with her mother and study there about business. Naeun hadn't a choice because if she refused to her mother. Then naeun can't come back again in Korea. 

 

Naeun arrived in front of the big blue house. She picked her luggage and pay the taxi driver.

 

"Ooh.. The house is soo nice." Naeun giggled at herself. She pressed the doorbell. 

 

She wait to someone to opened the gate for her. She's expecting bomi would come out with a surprised reaction or atleast chorong who will teared up because she's surprised or eunji who will give her a warm hug with her eyesmile or hayoung and namjoo who will jumped because of joy but it's already 3 minutes had passed but none of them opened the gate.
 

She thought that the she might mistaken the house but she looked at the address that bomi gave to her and it's the right place. She thought again that the girls were planning a frank to Naeun so she laughed thinking that she's right.

 

"Ya! Unnie! Opened the door!" Naeun shouts infront of the gate.

 

"What is she doing?" Naeun heard a guy's voice so she turned her head to looked at him.

 

On the other hand Kai is still standing behind Naeun who's now staring at him. Naeun felt embarassed so she bowed to Kai. But he's still looking at her. Kai looked at him from her head to toe. 

 

"H-Hi. Did I disturb you?" Naeun asked him with a lower voice she still feel embarassed of what she did.

 

"It's okay." Kai just only said and left Naeun.

 

When Kai was nowhere to be found in Naeun's sight. She immedietly hit her head. She turned to the gate again. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter