Chapter 04

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun were playing his cellphone when a bubble tea come out from his mind. He felt thirst and want to drink his favorite flavor of bubble tea. He stood up from his bed and arranged his self. He wears  his black snapbacks and went outside of his room.

 

"Where are you going?" Kai who suddenly bumped to sehun asked him.

 

"Bubble tea.." He simply said. He knows that Kai will understand where he'll going to, even he just simply said 'bubble tea' to him.

 

"Ahh.. Okay Be careful." Kai remind him and left sehun to went to his room. Sehun just nods and went dowstairs.

 

"Hyung I'm going out for a while.." Sehun said to Chanyeol who was seating on the couch while watching tv. He just saw chanyeol nods his head. And he just successfully stepped outside of the door as well from their gate.

 

He looked around his surroundings. And his gaze were suddenly glued to the big-blue house next to them. He remembered again the two girls last night and soon remembered too the girl earlier morning.

 

'So they're living together with chanyeol hyung's noona?' Sehun thought to himself. He just shook his head and started to walk going to bubble tea shop inside the village.

 

 

 

"Unnie. I'm thirsty.." Hayoung said to Namjoo while pouting. Both of them were lying down on couch.

 

"Go, and drink water." Namjoo just said but she's not looking at hayoung, her gaze were still on her cellphone's screen.

 

"B-but... Unnie.. I want bubble tea.." Hayoung again said and get up from lying down and just sit. Namjoo now were looking at hayoung blankly.

 

"Hayoung-ah you have two feet right?" Namjoo suddenly asked. Hayoung was confused why she asked something like that but still she nodded. "Then go and walked to bubble tea shop out there.." Namjoo added and back again from her cellphone.

 

"B-but.. Hmp. Okay. I'll go."  hayoung stood up from the couch and arranged her clothes and simple comb her hairs.

 

"Hayoung-ah Buy me also." Namjoo said. Hayoung rolled her eyes.

 

"No. You also have two feet Kim Namjoo. Go there and buy.." Hayoung said and stuck out her tongue to her. She walked away from the living room.

 

"Ya! Hayoung-ah!" She heard Namjoo shouts her name but she just laugh loud and stepped outside their house.She started to walked going to the bubble tea shop.Only a few houses from them where was the shop located.

 

After a minute. She arrived at the shop. To her shocked many people were there. There's only a few tables and she can't see anything vacant. But she just continue to the cashier.

 

"One chocalate flavor miss." She ordered and pay after the cashier gave her bubble tea. 

 

"Where should I sit?" She asked herself. She's looking around the shop but suddenly someone bumped to her and she felt some sticky liquid running down to her skin.

 

She look at her clothes full of stains of chocolate. Now she turned her head to someone who bumped her.

 

"Aish.. " The guy muttered. He's wearing a black snapback and a black shirt and it doesn't look like he also have a stain of chocolate. The guy look at hayoung. And to her surprised it's the guy last night from the house next to them. And she remembered his name. It's Sehun.

 

"Ya. Are you just going to stare at me?" Sehun asked hayoung and she blinked before she back to her senses.'Ahh It's so sticky.' Hayoung thought while she wiped her shoulders

 

."You're not going to say sorry to me?" Sehun asked and made hayoung look again at him in disbelief.

 

"Why shoud I? You bumped me first. You're the one who need to say sorry to me." hayoung complained to him. She's trying to control and hold her temper because she's till annoyed of Sehun said about them.

 

"But you're blocking my way!" He said looking annoyed at hayoung. Hayoung also didn't manage herself.

 

"But I didn't saw you! And you didn't even excuse yourself." Hayoung again answered. Never in her life that she would be humiliated by just a stupid person she ever met.

 

"So you think I need to excuse myself to you? You're just standing there in the middle. And didn't even think that it's everyone's way." Sehun too couldn't let himself to be insulted by a girl like her.

 

Hayoung rolled her eyes. She sighed because she thinks that sehun is right. She just blocking everyone's way. "Fine. I'm sorry my mistake but say sorry to me too." She said waiting for sehun to say sorry to her. Sehun lean closer to her made Hayoung startled from her position. 

 

Sehun pats hayoung's head.. " Good." He only said and the only thing Hayoung do was stood there like a statue.. But after a second she back again to her senses.

 

Her eyebrows suddenly met and run to Sehun who's walking away from the bubble tea shop still holding and sipping his beverage even if there's only a little left. Hayoung pats sehun shoulder when she caught him. Sehun turned to her looking surprised that Hayoung followed him.

 

"Ya! Say sorry to me! I'd sorry to you but you didn't say that you were sorry too.what the hell?! You spilled you're drink on my clothes. And it's so sticky to death!" She exclaimed to him pointing her clothes with stains.

 

"Psh. Nope." Sehun turned again his back from hayoung.

 

"Ya! Stupid! You're so gay! You're not saying sorry! That's not a manly move!" She shouts. Sehun stops from his position. Controlling his self not to punch a girl. He really hates to be called a 'gay' called him whatever they want but not only that word. Sehun turned to hayoung again looking pissed to her.

 

"What did you said?" Sehun calmly asked hayoung. Hayoung were taken a back with sehun's black aura and she felt like she wants to run away from him.

 

"I-I said.. Y-You're not s-saying sorry to me." Hayoung is being hayoung a girl who doesn't know how to back out from what she started.

 

"Not that." Two words only but hayoung were trembling because of sehun..

 

"I-I said  It's not a manly move. You're so gay." Sehun couldn't stand still and he grabbed hayoung's grip.

 

"Say that again you'll be dead !" sehun were now mad. But hearing sehun said that she's a . She's more  mad than him. She slapped sehun by her left hand. And sehun were surprised. Hayoung were controlling her tears not to fall from her eyes.

 

"Jerk." Hayoung muttered and run away from sehun.

 

Well That's there second meeting. And baekhyun said that if he meet one of the girls last night which was Hayoung. He would say sorry but Sehun just make things complicated.

 

"What did you just do Oh Sehun?" He muttered under his breath still processi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter