Chapter 03

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's 5:30 in the morning the girls were still laying down on the their beds and let themselves sleep except Chorong who wake and got up first and now she's wearing a short shorts and a pink sleeveless inside and wears a grey hoodie. She was planning to do an excercise session every morning to maintain her fitness and this is the day she wants to start it.

 

She stepped out from their house and opened their gate. At first she's just warming up but when she saw some people we're jogging around the village she thought that it would be great if she jogs a little.

 

She put on her earphones on her ears and plays some music while she starts to jogged around. She enjoy to jogged around while taking a fresh air.

 

after a few minutes of running  she decided to stop for a while.Luckily there's a bench around, so she sat on bench and let herself rest first before coming back again. She stop the music that playing on her cellphone. She noticed that there's a lot of bench around her.But she realized then that she's in the village park.

 

The place were so peaceful and nice ,only people were here. She thought that it's good if she will be here every morning to exercise. She look around to see the whole place as she mesmerized by the green place.

 

Her gaze were moving back and forth. But she suddenly stops when she caught a familiar face. Her heart begans to beat faster than it's normal beat. She suddenly stood up and take the chance to walk closer where the guy's seating in another bench. She's thought that it's him. 

 

The guy is looking back at her so she can't really tell if that's him.He's alive? Oppa is alive? he's here' That's the thing were running inside her mind. She didn't think anything. The only inside her head is her Luhan Oppa.

 

She tapped the guys shoulder while her heart beat is still racing..It can be.. But it's possible..

 

"Luhan Oppa?" She called and the guys chance to turn.Chorong's heart beat were really fast but when he saw the guys face. She felt like she wants to cry hard again.

 

It's not him. It's not Luhan..

 

"Yes Miss?" The guy asked chorong who is now looking dumbfounded.'But he looks like him.' Chorong thought.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I've mistaken you. sorry." She apologized to the guy while still staring at him. Her oppa's look a like.

 

"It's okay miss. Anyway I'm Taeyong." The guy offered his hand. And chorong accept it. 'His hand is bigger than my oppa.' She thought again. Chorong bowed to him and apologized again and turned her back from the guy and started running away.

 

She want to cry. But no. She's crying really hard right now. She's still running away and don't even know where her feet could carry her.

 

"You're crazy Chorong! You're damn crazy!" She said to herself while her tears are still falling from her eyes. She felt nervous and embarassed at the same time. She couldn't control her tears and angry to herself.

 

She only stops to run when she stumble and fall on the ground. She's really crying hard. she thought that's there no bomi to comfort her again. She tried to stand but she losing her strength.

 

"L-Luhan O-Oppa. W-Why did you leave me?" She murmured while still crying really hard. Suddenly she saw a handerchief. She thought it's bomi again. So she turned her head up. but she mistaken again. It's not her.

 

"Stop crying chorong-ssi." The guy said whose bending infront of her and lending the handkerchief to her. she's still staring at him but she didn't dare to blink once.

 

"Joonmyeon-ssi?" She called. and the guy just smiled to her. He help her to stand up and he take her to the bench to sit.

 

"Why are you crying in the middle?" Suho asked her carefully but chorong wouldn't mind to answer because she's still processing her mind.

 

"Ya. Chorong-ssi." He nudged her shoulder trying to back her senses. Chorong stop crying when she saw suho but still staring at him.

 

Well Chorong and Suho know each other. They are friends back then they were in highschool but suddenly parted ways when.. Well She's Chorong's first crush I mean First love after all. Only Chorong knew the reason why they parted their ways. It's Chorong who first left him behind  and to forgot Suho 'cause she know that Suho had a girlfriend that time. And that's her first heartbreak to her first love who was now sitting besides her.

 

When Chorong set her mind well. her eyes suddenly became wide and big.

 

"Kim Joonmyeon-ssi?!" She called again suho's name. And the milky guy just laughed at her action. Her jaws dropped when he laughed. it's still the same as before. she thought. After long time passed still suho can only mesmerized and stop Chorong because of his angelic laugh.

 

"A-Are you real?" A question that came from Chorong's mouth made Suho ruffled her hair like before.

 

"Yeah. I'm real, Park Chorong. Kim Joonmyeon is here right now beside you. The handsome guy you left without giving a goodbye to me." Suho pouts but smiled again.

 

"Joonmyeon-ssi. You're still the same.." Chorong only can say to him.

 

"Of course it's still the same Joonmyeon after all.. It will never change." Suho said to her that made Chorong smiled."You smiled! Finally. I thought you're only staring at me all the time." He added and made Chorong's face reddened

 

"shut up!" she pinched the guy because she's still blushing because of embarassed.

 

"Aw! Ya! After all those years! You too haven't change! You're still a child." suho again and he recieved also a pinched to her arms again.

 

"I'm not a child!" She complained. still pinching suho's arm

 

"aww. Okay. Okay. stop pinching me! It's hurt!" Suho proclaimed to her and she stops and laugh a little. " I want to ask you why are you crying but I'm scared if I received again a super punch from you." Suho said while reminiscing the day he received a punch from Chorong 'cause he kept asking her why did she cried that time.

 

Chorong just smiled. She really doesn't want to tell what's the problem except bomi who easily found out.

 

"Wait a minute. Joonmyeon-ssi.. it means you're also living here inside the village?" Chorong asked him trying to change the topic.

 

"Of course. I'm living here for almost hmm.. 2 or 3 years." He answered

 

"Ahh.." She only said. suddenly a silence wrap to them.

 

"Do you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter