Chapter 10

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Their van suddenly stops infront of the black gate as Eunji said that it was the house where they going to stayed for three days.

 

"Guys! Wake up! We're here!" Eunji excitedly wake up the others. She shook the bodies of Naeun and Hayoung beside her. Kyungsoo woke up first and he realized then where now they are. He shook kai's body to wake him up.

 

"Kids! we're now here." Suho said to them. Chorong was the first one to stepped out from the van. She stretch her body and she inhaled the fresh air that welcoming her.

 

"Wow! It's so nice heree!" She said happily. The others stepped out from the Van too.

 

"Ooh! The fresh air! I can feel it!" Baekhyun said with his eyes close feeling the fresh air.

 

"Unnie. Is this the place where you grew up?" Namjoo asked to Eunji. Eunji nods twice. A car suddenly parked behind the van. It's Chanyeol and Bomi. Bomi stepped out from the car and she went to the girls. Chanyeol also followed

 

"Come in guys." Eunji opened the gate wider. All of them were greet by the beautiful garden in front yard. Hayoung couldn't take off her eyes from the butterflies that flying around the garden.

 

They also came inside the big house. 

 

"Where's your parents Noona?" Kai asked Eunji. 

 

"They were not here.. But my grandparents were leaving in another house. " Eunji answered him.

 

"Are you guys hungry?" Chorong asked them and they all nods. Its passed lunch time. So they sure that they're all hungry.

 

"Then wait for us here." Suho said to them and they all sighed.

 

"Eunji-ah. Come with us since you're the one who knows the place." Chorong said and eunji nods. Suddenly baekhyun raised his hand.

 

"I'll come too!" He volunteered. Chanyeol look at him suspiciously. He knows that Baekhyun is the type of a guy who doesn't go on a market place because he doesn't like the smells of the place

 

"Then. Okay. Let's go. All of you here. Just rest first." Suho reminds the others.

 

The four left them inside the house.

 

"Hayoung-ah let's tour the house." Namjoo said to hayoung. She nods and they both went outside the house. Kai, chanyeol and Sehun sat on the sofa and rest their bodies. While Bomi look around the house. She saw the stairs going up to the second floor. 

 

Bomi went upstairs and she gaped on she saw. She welcome by the wide veranda. She run to the veranda and she surprised more to see the beautiful landscape away from their house.

 

"Wow! wow! Am I dreaming? Wow!" She jumped in joy. This is the first she saw these kind of scenery. It's really far from reality. She thought that she was dreaming so she punched her face but ended up hurting herself.

 

She saw Hayoung and Namjoo below.

 

"Ya! Namjoo-yah! Hayoungiee! I'm heree!" She waved her arms to them. And they both laughed because of Bomi's dumb actions.

 

"Unnie! What are you doing there?!" Hayoung asked her.

 

"Ya! Maknae-ah! Come here! You'll not regret it if you come upstair! I swear!" She exclaimed. Hayoung and Namjoo look at each other. They both strike by there curiousity so they came inside the house and went upstair.

 

"What is it Unnie?" Namjoo asked and they both came on the veranda where bomi was standing. Bomi point the landscape away.

 

Both Namjoo and Hayoung were speechless about what they saw. Now they know now why bomi were overreacting earlier.

 

"Unnie. This is no joke." Hayoung mumbled. Namjoo nods in agreement too. She just speechless by the beautiful scenery.

 

"This is so daaammn beautiful! I want to live hereee!" Bomi shouts. 

 

On the other hand all boys heard bomi's scream upstair. Both Kai and Sehun laughed because of her not-so-lady-like voice. Naeun just laughed too.

 

 

"Eunji-ah. How many years did you lived here?" baekhyun asked eunji. They are walking going inside the marketplace. Suho and Chorong were on the fish section right now

 

"Hmm. 15 years I think." Eunji answered while her gaze were moving right to left.

 

"Ahh.. Eunji-ah. Here it's cheap." Baekhyun points the price of cabbage. 

 

"Eyy, It's not fresh at all." Eunji said in disagreement and they continue to stroll.

 

"Why? It's so cheap though." Baekhyun murmured. Eunji glanced at him

 

"It's okay if it's not cheap as long as the vegetable is fresh." Eunji said. Baekhyun heard her and just nods thinking that Eunji was right.

 

"Here. Ahjumma. How much these?" Eunji point the fresh cabbage and asked the old lady.

 

"It's cheap. 1000 won." The old lady answered. Eunji glance at Baekhyun beside her.

 

"I'm going to buy that ahjumma give me two." She said to the old lady. "It's cheap but it's fresh too." She said to baekhyun. Baekhyun scratch his nape and awkwardly smiled.

 

"You're a great buyer." Baekhyun said to her. And Eunji laughed

 

 

"Omo! Omo!" Chorong hid herself behind Suho. She saw the fishes and crabs were still moving on the boxes and trays.

 

"Hey, It's just a crabs."Suho said while laughing. Chorong hit her back slightly.

 

"Ahjusshi. How much it cost if we buy 2 kilos of crabs?" Suho asked the crab's vendor. Chorong stop herself from hiding on suho's back. And she realized that the crabs are now cute for her.

 

"You look like a celebrity. So I'm just going to give you that only 10,000 won." The vendor smiled at suho. Chorong heard what the vendor said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Ahh. Thank you ahjusshi. Then I'm going to take that." Suho shyly said and scratch her nape.

 

The vendor give them the box of crabs.

 

"Whua. I can't believed that the vendor saw you as a celebrity. Wow. Kim Joonmyeon." Chorong kidded.Suho smirked at her

 

"Why not? I'm handsome though. If I didn't became a president then probably I became a superstar." He proudly said while smiling widely.

 

"Nope. you can't. You're so arrogant. If ever that you became one. Then I'm not going to cheer or even idolized you." Chorong sticked out her tongue and walk first.

 

"Ya! Park Chorong! " Suho called her but Chorong just ignored him and laughed.

 

 

While the others are busy with their own world. Naeun on the other hand were standing at the veranda and looking around. She just saw too the beautiful scenery of what bomi said earlier.

 

She just mesmerized too. She want to paint and draw it but she didn't bring her painting or drawing tools. So she had no choice but just to looked around and memorized it.

 

Her skin met the fresh air . Her hair was being flown by the air.

 

Kai was walking upstairs when he accidentally saw naeun who's standing on the veranda. Kai suddenly panics. He doesn't know what will he gonna do. He's not expecting this situation right now. He just remembered naeun was avoiding him. For those past few days. He avoid her too. They didn't talk or see each other because they both know that it will just turned out to be awkward again.

 

Kai carefully walks. He's going to avoid naeun again. he thought that mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter