Chapter 08

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun went inside the gate of the Seoul Arts University. And yes,She just finished her first semester in the US as a business college student but then she went back here in Korea and she decided to take a course again but this time it's different. It's not related to business course. It's related to her dreams. She choose to be a fine arts college student. Well yeah ever since she was a kid, she dreams to be a famous artist/painter in the world that's why she's starting on it.


She's attending the class since  last week. Gladly she easily had a friends. 


She walks in the hallway quietly but she knows that many people were talking about her. She just ignored it and act as if there's no people around her and she easily passed them.

 

Naeun directly went to the fine arts department. Her friends saw her and they immedietly waved their hands to Naeun. She came closer to the two.


"Hey, what up with today?" She asked them. And the two girls just shook their heads..

 

"Nothing. People were still  keep talking to you." One of the girl with bangs said to Naeun who name was Lizzy.

 

"And?" Naeun raised her right eyebrow.

 

" You doesn't feel uncomfortable. Those idiots were backstabbing you." Yura, her other friend points the group of girls few meters away from them.


"Of course. I feel uncomfortable too. Just ignored them. They didn't do anything bad to me physically so don't worry." She encourage the two. Lizzy glared at the groups.

 

"Come on let's go inside." Yura said. The three girls stepped inside their room and sat to their chairs.

 

"Naeun-ah." Lizzy called Naeun who's sitting beside her. 

 

"Why?" She asked and take out her book from her bag.

 

"Do you know Jaehyo?" She asked. Both Yura and Naeun turn their heads to Lizzy. Naeun shook her head as a response while Yura just looked at her.

 

"No. I don't even know him. Who is he anyway?" She asked. Lizzy came closer to her.

 

"Ahn Jaehyo... The popular basketball player in this University You don't know him?" She asked again to her but she recieved the same answer from Naeun. " I thought you're meeting each other?" She added made Naeun raised her right eyebrow.

 

"No! I don't have any clue where that guy came from." She beamed to Lizzy.

 

"Okay. Okay. I just thought it because he's asking you to me.. And yeah.. I don't know why." Lizzy informed.

 

"Just ignored him. Maybe he's just a stalker of Naeun." Yura winked at Naeun. And she just rolled her eyes and didn't bother to response to the two.

 

 

It's lunch time now. Their morning subjects were done. Lizzy and Yura need to go first because they have a personal schedule to go. Naeun don't have a choice but to eat alone. She arranged her stuffs and stepped outside the classroom.

 

She walks again in hallway and she's thankful that there's no people around.

 

Suddenly naeun saw a familiar figure that made her stops from walking. she feel that her face became a red hot chilli pepper again. She turned her back from the familiar figure and about to walk when suddenly.

 

"Naeun-ah!" she heard him called her but she chose to ignore. She felt embarassed again and shy. She just want to runaway from him,

 

Kai on the other hand chase Naeun. he caught her arms and Naeun stop from running.He made Naeun turned her body to face him

 

"So.. Son Na..eun" Kai were panting and catching his breath. He looked at her and sighed.

 

"Oh? K-Kai! I mean.. yeah Kai.." She tries to act normal as if she didn't know that Kai were chasing her.

 

"Naeun-ah.. Why are you avoiding me?" He asked her. Naeun looks at the other direction. She's avoiding his gaze. Because everytime their eyes met. She suddenly remembers again what happened last time.

 

"W-What? H-Hey.. I wasn't.." she muttered. 

 

After what happened last time I mean the time when they're about to kiss but it didn't happened. Naeun feel awkward to Kai. She decided to avoid him because she feel shy and embarrased at the same time. She knows that Kai were just acting normal as if it didn't happened. She tried too. But it didn't works to her. Everytime she saw him. She remembered again their faces that were only few inches away. She remembered his gaze and stares again. And she couldn't control but to blushed. She knows that she doesn't have any feelings to Kai and she don't need to remembered but still....

 

"You're lying.." Kai softly said. Naeun looked at his hands that holding Naeun's arm. Kai immedietly let go of her arms.

 

"No. I'm not. Anyway  I need to go.." Naeun tries again to escape from him again.

 

"Ya. Naeun-ah.. Why are you being like this? Why are you ignoring me these past few days?" Even though Kai knew the reason she still asked her to confirm it. Naeun just shook again her head

 

"Look. Kai I need to go. And I'm not ignoring you. I'm just busy with my studies that's why" Naeun answers. And she turned her back to Kai.

 

"Did.. I do anything wrong? " Kai asked and Naeun stop again, she turned to him.

 

"Nothing. Kim Jongin I need to go.. See you around bye.." And she left kai.She feel annoyed to Kai.. 

 

"Why is he acting as if nothing happened?" She murmured under her breath. "And Why are you putting it on a big deal. You didn't kiss naeun! It didn't happened so stop being a stupid and please why are you avoiding him?" She again said to her self. Good thing was, Kai wasn't around and there's no people were walking too

 

Kai let out a big sigh. He hit his head. "Kim Jongin. You're such an ." He murmured to his self.

 

 

Saturday in the afternoon Chorong,Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Bomi gathered in the living room. 

 

Hayoung couldn't join them because she had a class schedule in the University. But actually Chorong were expecting it too so she decided to call the others while Hayoung was not with them


"Unnie. Why did you called us?" Naeun asked the eldest. Bomi, Eunji and Namjoo have also the same question to her.

 

"Where's Hayoung?" Eunji asked them.

 

"She have a schedule today Unnie." Namjoo answered and Eunji nods.

 

"Ya! You didn't know? Or you forgot?" Chorong asked them. The four just shrugged. "Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter