Chapter 07

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Namjoo were sitting on the swings nicely. Her wounds were fully fine now. Thanks to Kyungsoo. He always reminding Namjoo to clean it everyday so it can be healed easily. Namjoo had no choice but to follows what Kyungsoo said. Namjoo were touched to Kyungsoo, he's showing his brother side to her. 

 

Namjoo was about to stand because she want to get inside but suddenly her cellphone made a 'ding' sound. She took it from her pocket and checked it.

 

She recieved a messege came from Kyungsoo. She opened it and read.

 

From: Kyungsoo Oppa 

Namjoo-yah. You're fine now?

 

Namjoo raised her right eyebrow. She thought that what she did again to make Kyungsoo asked her like that. She replied.

 

To: Kyungsoo Oppa

Yep. I'm fine now. Why?

 

She went inside the house and directly walk to kitchen to drink a water. She feel thirsty.Her phone made a 'ding' sound again. It's from Kyungsoo again.

 

From: Kyungsoo Oppa

Nothing. I'm just worried if you stumbled again. Be careful

 

Namjoo stops from drinking. She pouts. She's really wonder why Kyungsoo was like that as if she's so careless and clumsy and reminds her always. 

 

To: Kyungsoo Oppa

Yes, Appa.. Opps I mean Oppa. Hey,what are you doing?

 

She sat down on their couch and the TV. She didn't have any important class today, because one of her blockmates send her a groupmessege saying that their prof. wasn't attending their class today. 

 

Ding

 

She opened the messege again.

 

 

From:Kyungsoo Oppa

I'm cooking. How 'bout you?

 

To: Kyungsoo Oppa

Hmm. watching. What are you cooking?

 

From: Kyungsoo Oppa

Well. I'm trying to cook a kimchi stew

 

To: Kyungsoo Oppa

Wow! Kimchi stew!? Oppa! I want to eat that! 

 

From: Kyungsoo Oppa

Then come here, I'm going to cook one for you

 

To: Kyungsoo Oppa

Can I? What if I disturb you? Or the others? You know I'm very talkative

 

From: Kyungsoo Oppa

Nope, It's okay. Besides it won't be boring if you come here. Call?

 

To: Kyungsoo Oppa

Call! I'm going then. See ya!

 

 

After that Namjoo got up from the couch and turned off the TV. She stepped outside from the house and went to the house next door. She didn't even bother to arranged herself first and just knocked on the door.

 

Suddenly the door opened by Kyungsoo smiling.

 

"Tadaa! I'm fast right?"Namjoo exclaimed and Kyungsoo just raffled her hair. He stepped back and opened the door wider to Namjoo. She went inside. She saw Chanyeol were going down stairs

 

"Hello Oppa!" She greet and bowed to him.

 

"Hello Namjoo-ssi." He greet back seems he's on his good mood today. Chanyeol look at Kyungsoo

 

"Kyungsoo-yah. I'm going out for a while." He informed to him. And kyungsoo nods. He left the two and went outside. Kyungsoo go first to the kitchen and Namjoo follows.

 

"You're just going to begin?" She asked and put her arms on the kitchen counter. Kyungsoo nods. He's washing now the pork belly.

 

"Yep. Go to the living room and watch TV. I'm going to finish these immedietly." Kyungsoo said and turned his head to her.

 

"Eyy, Oppa I want to help. I want to learn too how to cook that. You know what, that's my favorite food." She said happily to him.

 

"Really? That's nice." He started to take out the ingredients. Namjoo took the knife and went beside kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was taken aback when Namjoo hold the knife.

 

"Ya. What are you doing? It's dangerous." He tried to take the knife from Namjoo but she pulled away her hand that holding the knife so Kyungsoo couldn't take it from her.

 

"Oppa. Chill. I'm just going to slice the onions." She laughed. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and let namjoo to do what she wants.

 

"Be careful." Kyungsoo reminds her. Namjoo also rolled her eyes.

 

"Yeah." She giggled. It's the first time she's going to cook I mean help. And slice an onion. Well, She doesn't even know how to hold a knife properly. When she wants to help Chorong. Chorong didn't let her. She's a clumsy girl, everyone knows that even Kyungsoo too but he doesn't have a choice.

 

"Oppa." She called kyungsoo who's busy marinating the pork belly in the sink.

 

"Mm?" He hummed letting Namjoo know that he's listening

 

"You don't have any work?" She asked still slicing the onions.

 

"I have, of course but I often go there." He answered

 

"Ahh.. Where? And what are you doing?" She asked again. She's about to tear up soon because of the onion, she slicing

 

"On our restaurant.. I'm the owner." Namjoo nods her but she couldn't controlled her eyes and it started to tear up, she close her eyes to endure it but accidentally she cut her own finger.

 

"Ah! Ouch!" She cried in pain. Kyungsoo turn his head and shocked to see Namjoo's finger  were bleeding.

 

"Namjoo-ya! Let me." Kyungsoo hold her bleeding finger. Namjoo froze and let Kyungsoo sipped her own blood.

 

"Oppa..." She mutters, staring at Kyungsoo while her finger where on kyungsoo's nice lips. Kyungsoo stops from sipping and take Namjoo in the kitchen sink.

 

"Ya! I said that it's dangerous you're not listening!" Kyungsoo explodes while he's washing Namjoo's hand. He took the first aid kit. Namjoo were biting her own lips not to cry again because she thought that she didn't even help instead, she just made Kyungsoo be mad.But the truth was, Kyungsoo isn't mad to her, he was just worried.

 

Kyungsoo ordered her to sit down on the kitchen stall. He held again Namjoo's hand and put a band aid on her wounded fingers.

 

"I'm sorry Oppa." Namjoo said and pouts. Kyungsoo were done to put a band aid. He sighed

 

"It's okay, I'm sorry too.. Stay there and just watch." Kyungsoo said and back to what he's doing. Namjoo just pouts.

 

"But.." She muttered but she realized then that she doesn't want Kyungsoo to yelled at her again so just stay and wait while watching him to cook.

 

 

It's Friday and Chorong were now on her way to the bus waiting area to go to school. She arrived at the waiting area and wait for the bus. It's still early in the morning but Chorong wants to go to school and let herself be there at the school before the children comes. 

 

She sat down on the bench and just looked around. She looks like she going to a University to study college but the truth was she's now a teacher on kindergarten. She's just a fresh college graduate so she's really looks young no I mean she's really young. She's only a 24 years old.

 

Suddenly a familiar car stops infront of Chorong. She looked at the car and the car's windshield go down. The owner's car was Suho and he waved his hand to Chorong who stood up. 

 

Suho stepped out from his car and came to Chorong.

 

"Hey, Good morning seonsaeng-nim." He greet and smiled to her.

 

"Goodmorning hoejang-nim Why did you take off from your car?" She asked him.

 

"Well, I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter