Chapter 09

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After they planned earlier in the afternoon. Eunji came to the theather because she needs to work as well. 

 

She stepped inside the theather. But there's no people around. 

 

"Director Jung!" Eunji turned her head to the person who called her 'director jung'

 

"Oh? Sena-ssi. Where did the others go?" She asked to the girl. Sena came to Eunji.

 

"Hmm. The director said that theirs no play today." She answered and smiled.

 

"Ahh.. Then I need to go since I don't anything to do here." Eunji patted Sena's shoulder and turned her back to her when suddenly realized that she needs to find a van. She knows that Sena have it.

 

"Sena-ssi.." She called and turned to Sena

 

"Huh?" 

 

"Hmm. Do you used you're van?" She asked and look at her. Sena suddenly scratch her nape.

 

"Yes Director, we're going to have a family bonding tomorrow." She answered. Eunji just smiled and nods.

 

"Then, drive safely okay? I need to go. Bye." She said and left Sena alone.

 

She came out from the theather and walks. She's thinking if where do she needs to find a car to use for tomorrow.

 

"Eunji-ya!" She suddenly stops from walking when she heard her name was called by the familiar voice. She turned her head to see who it is.

 

"Baekhyun-ah!" She called too. It's baekhyun who called her. Baekhyun came to Eunji.

 

"What are you doin' here?" She asked him.

 

"I'm just walking around. And Luckily I saw you."  he raffled Eunji's hair and shows his rectangular smile to her.

 

"Ahh.. Are you going home?" She asked. Baekhyun nods.

 

"Yep.. You?" He asked her back.

 

"I guess? " She hesistantly said and baekhyun raised his right eyebrows

 

"I guess? Why? Are you going somewhere?" Eunji let out a sigh and smile.

 

"I need to find a car." She answered. " We're going to Busan tomorrow." She added.

 

"Ahh.. Tomorrow? why?" The two started to walk going to the bus waiting area.

 

"Well. We planned that we're going to give hayoung a surprise birthday party." Eunji answered again.

 

"Can I come too" Baekhyun kidded  to Eunji. Eunji stops from walking and look at him.

 

"Huh?" She gave baekhyun a confused look. 

 

" Nothing." Baekhyun said while laughing. The bus arrived and the two board on it.

 

"Baekhyun-ah." Eunji suddenly called him. Baehyun turned his head to Eunji's sitting beside him.

 

"Yes?" He asked while smiling.

 

"You're right." She suddenly said when she thought of a sudden bright idea. Baekhyun frown at what she said." You can come too! I mean, Suho, Chanyeol,Kai,Kyungsoo, Sehun and you too can come with us. I think it's better if we celebrate hayoung's birthday with many people. Right! But... " Baekhyun looked at her because she stop from talking. Eunji's halfmoon eyes suddenly fade.

 

"But what?" Baekhyun asked her.

 

"We don't have a car." She form a force smile

 

"That's not a problem. I want to go too in Busan! " Baekhyun said.

 

"Why? Do you have a car?" She asked wishing that Baekhyun have a car.

 

"Suho hyung..." His eyebrows move up and down and suddenly Eunji shows her halfmoon eyes while smiling widely.

 

 

Baekhyun walk inside in the room of Suho. He found suho was lying down on his bed and reading a book.

 

"Hyung!" He called and sat down on suho's bed. Suho put down his book and raised his reyebrow to Baekhyun

 

"Why?" He asked and got up and sat too.

 

"Hyung, Do you want to go to Busan?" He asked and smiled widely. Suho looked at him.

 

"Why? Are you going there?" He asked.

 

"Do you want to come?" Baekhyun ignored what Suho ask him

 

"Ya! I'm asking--" Baekhyun cut his words

 

"Chorong noona invite us." When Suho heard Chorong's name he suddenly stood up from his bed.

 

"When are we going?" He suddenly asked. Baekhyun laugh at his action. He really knows how to convince Suho.

 

 

"Unnie! I've found one! I  mean a car!" Eunji exclaimed to Chorong in the kitchen.

 

"Huh? to whom?" Chorong asked her and stops for a while from washing dishes.

 

"Baekhyun-ssi. But Unnie I have a idea." Eunji start. Both of them sat on the dining chair .

 

"What is it?" Curious Chorong ask.

 

"I invite the guys next door to come with us." She carefully said. She's now expecting Chorong to shout at her and hit her hard but.

 

"What?" Chorong softly asked to 

 

"I mean Unnie. If you don't want them to come with us because I thought it would be great if we're many, then I asked baekhyun to don't say with the others? Beside we'll going to need their help for the surprise." Eunji explained. She looked at Chorong who's now thinking.

 

"Okay. I think you're right. Let's invite them." Chorong suddenly said. Eunji smiled widely.

 

"It's okay to you Unnie?" She asked confirming if it's true or not. Chorong nods twice.

 

"Hey what are you talking about." Bomi came out from nowhere and asked them.

 

"Bomi-ya. We're going to invite the guys. I mean the guys next door." Eunji said to Bomi.

 

"Oh really? That's good then." Bomi take a glass of water and drink it.

 

"Wait Unnie I'm going to tell them to help us for the things we needed." Eunji said and stood up. Chorong nods. Eunji left them. She stepped outside the house and went to the house next door to tell them.

 

 

It's five o'clock in the morning. Hayoung heard a knock from her room's door. She stood up and opened it and she saw Chorong standing infront of the door..

 

"Hayoung-ah. Are you done packing your things?" She asked and stepped inside. Hayoung nods.

 

They're now preparing for their departure later. Hayoung shows her luggage to Chorong behind her.

 

"Unnie. We're are we going? Why it so sudden?" Hayoung suddenly asked the eldest.

 

"Eunji invite us to go to somewhere because she wants to enjoy her days. She's going to participate on a singing contest and you know. she's going to be busy and she's worried if she can't bonds with us because of practicing." Chorong explained. She just said it for the reason. Eunji planned to used her participation on a singing competition for a great reason to Hayoung so they doesn't look suspicious.

 

Hayoung nods like she understand it all. Chorong just smiles 'cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter