Chapter 06

The Girls Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hayoung went to University alone.Namjoo couldn't attend because of her wounds. So hayoung have no choice but to endure her lonely time. She went upstair going to her third subject while carrying her books and bag. She's been busy studying these day same to Namjoo. Hayoung weren't feel comfortable with her surroundings. She's really not socialable person. She used to be alone since she was a kid. Luckily she found Chorong, Bomi, Naeun,Eunji and Namjoo to be friends with her even though she's more young than them.

 

Hayoung stepped inside the classroom. She didn't found any student inside the room. She thought that she's too early to come but on her second thought it's okay 'cause she can take her time to read her favorite book.

 

She sat down on the last chair near besides of the window. She took her book from her bag then she tucked her hair on her ears and started to read it.

 

On the other hand. 

 

Sehun were walking on the hallway going to his last subject. Many people I mean girls were looking at him while giggling. Some of them were saying hi's and hello's to Sehun but he just ignored it and walked with his poker face on.Sehun went to room 143 for his class. When he arrived at the room. He suddenly stop from his place. he didn't saw everyone except for the girl that reading prettily near besides the window while tucking her hair.

 

Sehun gulped down when he realized that it's the person who hates him the most. The girl who insulted him. It's hayoung.

 

Hayoung felt that someone was looking at her so she looked at the door. Hayoung stares at him for a while and suddenly she felt like she was now burning from anger and he wants to punch the guy.

 

Even he feel guilty, he just went inside ignoring hayoung's glares at him. He sat down from the opposite row where hayoung seats. 

 

Hayoung were controlling herself not to punch Sehun in the face. She still remembered that day. The day she cursed him and to hate him forever. Hayoung just rolled her eyes heavenwards and continue to read the books.

 

Sehun secretly watching hayoung's move by the corner of his eyes. He wants to say something to her but his pride and ego is just to high and couldn't even tell her sincerely. Yes. He felt guilty. His conscience were still bothering him.

 

He thought that what he said to her that time was too harsh. Sehun is a good kid, everyone on their house said that to him but he admits that he was too a stubborn and rude guy, especially to the people who don't even close to him.

 

Hayoung  feel Sehun's presence is still inside the room. She wants to go out but she thought that might Sehun were going to laugh at her because of her coward actions and besides in any minute the class were going to start soon so she stayed.

 

20 minutes had passed but there's no people were going inside the room. So the two starts to wonder why untill now they are the only two inside the classroom.

 

Suddenly A girl went inside the classroom.

 

"Namjoo Unnie?" Hayoung were surprised to see Namjoo in her class  same as Namjoo too. Namjoo looked at her first but her gaze were suddenly move to Sehun who was looking at her too.

 

"Ya. Hayoung-ssi Why are you... two here inside of our class?" Namjoo asked them pointing the two. Hayoung and Sehun looked at each other, but then looked away immedietly.

 

"What? We were having a class here.." Hayoung answered and stood up. Namjoo look at them suspiciously.

 

"Ya! Hayoung-ah. Don't lie. We have a class here also and look they're going in. " Namjoo told them. Sehun stood up and glanced at hayoung then left the two inside.

 

Hayoung looked at her schedule on her notebook. She immedietly hit her head when she realized that their class was on room 134 and not room 143

 

"Aish. Sorry Unnie. I'm going then." Hayoung picked her things and carry her bag when she's going to stepped out the door. Namjoo suddenly grabbed her arms and lean on hayoung. She looked at him suspiciously to Hayoung's shocked face

 

"Hayoung-ah. You and Sehun-ssi. Are you two dating? Tell me. I promise I won't tell to the unnies." Namjoo spoke made hayoung looked at her in disbelief.

 

"Unnie! No. I'm not dating him! I swear I'm not going to date that guy! Never ever in my life!" Hayoung explode. But still Namjoo didn't believe. For her she thought that hayoung were denying her boyfriend but that truth was Hayoung and sehun we're not in a relationship instead they're enemy.

 

"Oh come 'on unnie. I'm late! Don't ever think that I have a boyfriend." Hayoung lastly said and she let go from Namjoo's arm and left her.

 

Hayoung couldn't believed that Namjoo suspect her and Sehun were having a relationship. She couldn't take it. She like she wants to throw up as soon as she remembered again what Namjoo asked her.

 

Hayoung suddenly stops from walking when she saw Sehun standing and leaning on the wall while his hands are on his pocket. Hayoung just rolled her eyes and continued to walked and ignoring Sehun's presence. 

 

But as soon as she passed Sehun. Sehun suddenly or immedietly pulled Hayoung's arm. He didn't wait hayoung to answer or even responsed at him because he walked fast while still holding hayoung's arm. 

 

Hayoung were still shock at Sehun's action. And she thought she might stumble because of sehun's big steps. 

 

"Ya! What do you think your doing!? Where are you taking me?!" Hayoung asked her but Sehun were not even answering her.

 

Good thing was there's no people in the hall way. They stopped from walking and Hayoung realized that Sehun take her in the rooftop.

 

Hayoung pulled her arms from Sehun. She's mad again at him. She glared at Sehun.

 

"Ya! What do you think you're doing?!" Hayoung shouted angrily at him. Sehun just rolled his eyes.

 

But Sehun realized that he's crazy for pulling away hayoung's arm and took her in the rooftop. He doesn't even know what he's doing but except for being guilty. He want to say it. But he's ego were blocking him to say it. 'Oh Sehun, say what you want to say' His good side said but ' Oh Sehun. What do you think your doing? She insults you! Think sehun! Think!' His bad side said. Sehun's mind were flying and floating. But he just staring to hayoung while she's looking mad at him.

 

"Ya! Answer me! Stupid!" Hayoung is still boiling from anger. She looked at her watched and she's damn late to her class.Hayoung rolled her eyes to sehun who's still looking at her. She think that it's better to leave the crazy bastard infront of her. Hayoung turned her back from Sehun and ready to walk away when Sehun speak.

 

"Look.. I- I'm.." Sehun couldn't win to his ego but.." I- I'm sorry hayoung-ssi.." And atleast he manage to say it to Hayoung. He felt relieved that he finally said it, but Hayoung was surprised to what Sehun said to her.. She just can't believed it.. ' Did he just say sorry to me?' Hayoung's only thought..

 

 

Bomi were now tired for working some papers and she lose now for working 12 hours in the office. She understand why she needs to work here.. And she's trying her best to work hard more and gave her best smile from guests.

 

She was now in her office and leaning her head on the desk. She looked at the window and realized that it's so dark outside. 'It's evening'. she thought

 

Kruukk~

 

Her stomach were growling inside while saying that its need a food to fill right now but she just can't leave the paper works in the desk. She scratch her forehead and thinking what will she do with the papers but her assistant suddenly come out to her mind. She called her for a while.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter