RAIN

RAIN

Rain of Blessing (Part 2)

 

 

Seoul, 2012

Yonghwa saw Joon looked out the window and knew that his friend wasn’t concentrating on his duties.


"What are you thinking?"


Joon turned to see Yonghwa. "I'm very happy to see Jonghyun can smile so wide right now. Yoona is a big effect to him"


Yonghwa just smiled and looked into his laptop again. He Knew Jonghyun has change. Yoona, a girl who can’t be rejected by any man but only focus to Jonghyun.


"You should have someone Yonghwa". Joon sounded like fun of him and he did not respond.


"I do not want to argue with you Joon". His gaze to his laptop still didn’t move. A few feet away from Yonghwa, he didn’t aware of someone who will soon enter his life.


"Seohyun". A girl with long dark-hair turned to the side and saw her friend walking toward her.


"Hi Tiffany"


~


"I just wanted to return the book but I saw you," Tiffany smiled very sweetly. Suddenly her phone vibrated and she saw the called ID. "Oh my baby"


Seohyun winced to hear it. She rolled her eyes to hear Tiffany called her  boyfriend Jonghoon my baby. "Ouhhh lovely couple". Seohyun gave her a little mocking and Tiffany gave a look "shut up Seohyun"


"Hmmm, my baby wants to meet me in the coffee shop near campus. Sorry Seohyun I have to go. I promise I won’t be late see you at home". Her smile very wide and made Seohyun shook her head slowly looking at what Tiffany did.


Today, Seohyun will spend her time at the university library. She wanted to get rid of herself for a moment from painting room. Now she lectures at the college of fine arts dept. of western painting in Seoul National University. After she moved to London, her brother Kyuhyun always persuaded her to return to Seoul, she finally followed her brother's request and enrolled at Seoul National University. It turned out that fortune favors her, her brother Kyuhyun is very pleased to know if Seohyun is received at that university.


Seohyun walked to the desk and sat down to read the books she had taken off from the shelf. Several times she moved her position to feel comfortable. 1 hour later, Seohyun checked her watch and she thinks she should go home to her apartment. Initially Seohyun stayed in the apartment alone, but she met Tiffany and they quickly become close. Then without hesitation Seohyun asked Tiffany to stay in the apartment with her.


She closed her book and pick up some books which she put in front of her. When she was reading a book in the library, sometimes she doesn’t notice the person sitting not far from her. She's busy with her own world and her book is a very pleasant world for her. Tiffany always grumbled when she was talking to her and Seohyun wasn’t listening because she was reading a book. Then in disgust she will pulls the book from Seohyun's hand so she would look at her.  


Suddenly her eyes glanced at the man sitting in front of her. But she saw his laptop open and the man's head was placed next to the laptop. Seohyun raised her eyebrows and guess if the man was asleep next to his laptop. Thick books made Seohyun grin and smile. She stood up after taking her books and walked through him. When Seohyun had glanced through him and suddenly her body became rigid. Jung Yonghwa, she saw Jung Yonghwa. Why he could be in Gwanak-gu campus? Seohyun actually knew if Jung Yonghwa went to the same university with her. She always saw his performance on the stage when Dae-Dong-Jae festival. It started from Tiffany, because Tiffany always dragged her to come to the festival and watched the performance of a band called Code Name Blue or CNBLUE. When she first saw Jung Yonghwa  on stage, all the memory when they were in high school came back. She is determined to hide herself from Jung Yonghwa and won’t see him again. But she was very surprised to see her friend Minhyuk is a drummer of CNBLUE. Why he didn’t tell me if he attended the same university, Seohyun grumbled when she saw him. Besides  that Tiffany is also highly admired him and got a lot of information about Jung Yonghwa. Seohyun wasn’t surprised if Yonghwa the college of medicine student has cumlaude grades ​and his fangirls always added every day. Tiffany is a highly accurate source of information for her even Jonghoon has always put a hostile face when he heard Tiffany began to talk about Yonghwa. She'll laugh when saw Tiffany explained to Jonghoon if she just loved him and just admired Jung Yonghwa. With careful steps she walked out from the library. She took her bag and with a bit of a hurry she out from the library.


Rain? Seo Joohyun's face became very bright and smiling sweetly looked at the rain. She loved the rain, the rain is a blessing for her. Rain could erase the sadness in her tears flowing down in her cheeks. She didn’t care cold water, her eyes would shine brighter when looked at the rain. Her heart felt calm and smile started to expand in the corner of her lips.


Yonghwa was awakened by a sudden he felt his neck a little bit sore. Joon told him that he couldn’t accompany Yonghwa too long in the library. They went to Gwanak-gu  campus because they wanted to meet with Minhyuk and Jungshin in the college of music. After Joon walked away, he suddenly sleepy and didn’t realize someone sitting in front of him. Finally he fell asleep next to his laptop. A few minutes later he began to tidy up his belongings and getting ready to go home. When he came out from the library, the rain had soaked the earth.


He hates rain. He doesn’t like rain. That sentences will always appear  in his head when he saw the heavy rain flushed the earth. For him the rain isn’t a fortune. Lee Joon would shake his head slowly if he had complained about rain. He'll wonder why Jung Yonghwa doesn’t like the rain even though he already knew his reason.


He looked at the rain with a blank stare. Memories are slowly creeping his body. Jung Yonghwa lost her mother when he was 10 years old, when his mother would pick him up at school. He asked his teacher to call his mother, because he wanted to show her something. Yes, he wanted to show his first painting. His mother was a painter, she was always made Jung So Min or Jung Yonghwa as her object to paint. At that time he waited outside the gate and holding an umbrella because it was raining. His smile widened when he saw his mother's car. But when the car driven by her mother will stop in front of him, suddenly there was someone who crossed the road, the car eventually hit a wall. Tears spring to his eyes when he ran to the car. His mother couldn’t survive and died when her right hand reached out him to wipe his cheek. He won’t be able to hug her or kiss her again. In the funeral, Yonghwa embraced So Min, they look fragile, black umbrella sheltering them from the rain. Yonghwa looked up to see his father. His eyes vacant, he held back his tears. After her mother died, her father hadn’t remarried and busy with his work. Yonghwa and So Min encouraged each other. When Yonghwa’s birthday at 14, his father gave the camera and said "take a picture you like Yonghwa". Since then he likes photography and taking pictures that he likes. But again he saw the person he loves die in front of his eyes. His father promised to meet him even if it was raining. Yonghwa was waiting at the café, he was smiling at the window when he saw his father would cross the street, but his body became limp instantly when a car hit his father's body.


Seohyun didn’t realize when Yonghwa standing not far from her, she stood long enough looked at the rain, and then began to open her umbrella and walked under the rain. She loved it, very loved it. Yonghwa raised his face when Seohyun past him, he paused and looked forward. He has seen Seohyun, but he already knew if he is in the same university with Seohyun but they haven’t been meet. He grinned and smiled, "hi Seo Joohyun", he said very softly like a whisper.


That day Yonghwa’s body to react quickly. Rain, the cold wind blows hard, the sky darkened and lightning. He accompanied his friend Joon to meet his friend at the college of fine arts. "Ah sincha", Yonghwa complained when he saw the rain and for Joon his complaint is  very sickening.


"Rain of blessing," said Joon. He looked down to see his reaction.


"I'll never change my mind", Yonghwa said calmly.


"Sorry", Joon grinned at him. "I will not give up Yonghwa to change your mind"


"Huh", he raised his eyebrows and finally watching the rain.


Joon was actually holding an umbrella and his friend was standing next to him. But Yonghwa refused. Yonghwa wanted to go after the rain stopped.


"Rain?"


Yonghwa turned and saw two girls standing not far from them.


"I love rain." She opened her bag, wearing a transparent raincoat and went out from the building with a very cheerful like a child. Though she was wearing higheels, but Yonghwa saw she was very comfortable to wear it and ran under the rain.


"Like a child", he muttered.


"Seohyun", calling her friend as she ran carrying an umbrella.


"Come on Tiffany," she called. He couldn’t breath when he saw her, he thought that he wouldnt be able to see her again. Yonghwa heard Joon said something.


"She's cute". Yonghwa directly glanced at him. "Who is that Yoseob?", asked Joon to his friend.


"Who?"


"The girl who wearing a raincoat"


"She's Seohyun, she is the painting student here"


"She's cute"


Yonghwa could only see her when bit by bit Seohyun started to walk away with her friend. "She's back", he said in his heart.


~


Her Jeans and her shirt a little wet and her right hand holding an umbrella. Seohyun entered her apartment, her eyebrows raised when she saw Tiffany’s shoes and  ...


"Tiffany and??". Seohyun wondered in her heart, and when she went to enter her room she saw Tiffany and Jonghoon were kissing on the couch. She stopped walking.


"Upss", she grinned at them. She wasn’t expecting to see anything like that.


Tiffany immediately changed her position and was shocked to hear Seohyun’s voice.


"Hi Seohyun"


"hi Tiffany , hi Jonghoon", Seohyun greeted them and  still stood looking at them. Folding her hands across her chest. "Upss you came home early"


"hi Seohyun", Jonghoon greeted her back  with embarrassment.


Jonghoon stood up and walked stiffly into the kitchen. Seohyun shook her head. "Don’t do it here Tiffany"


"of course not Seohyun," said Tiffany quickly and smoothed her dress.


"you almost do it", Seohyun said with a chuckle. "I will go into my room"


Seohyun entered her room and lay down in bed. She felt relieved that Yonghwa missed her, because she didn’t want to see him again. Although she is still remembered in the hospital a few years ago. She has always dismissed the strange question that always came to her mind. Why Yonghwa hugged her? She always thought about it. But when he hugged her, nothing happened between them. Not long after the door was on tap from the outside and Seohyun opened it. She saw Tiffany standing in front of her.


"Jonghoon gone home, can I come in?"


"Of course"


Tiffany went into Seohyun’s room and sat on the edge of the bed. "Oh Seohyun, Jonghoon really wanted to run away from you when you saw us kissing”


"I'm just expressing my expression Tiffany", she replied with innocence.


"kiss will make you addicted," said Tiffany with a seductive voice, Seohyun rolling her eyes when heard it.
"Oh no oh god Tiffany okey please don’t say like that"


Seohyun lazily sitting in the chair and began to open her book.


"Seohyun, Seo Joohyun. You should feel the enormity of kissing". Suddenly Tiffany’s voice very close to her ear.


"Stop it". This time Seohyun couldn’t tolerate it.


"Why?"


"I feel myself very contaminated with what you said today. What is your motive Tiffany?". Seohyun looked at her.


"I just wanted to introduce to you what is the relationship between a kiss and love"


"Hng". Seohyun frowned. "What do you mean?"


"When a man kiss you, you'll love it at first. If you feel sick, then he isn’t the right guy for you"


"What do you mean?". Seohyun frowned.


"Hmmm, and if you liked the kiss, you'll feel you want him to continue to kiss you and you will be like when he put his tongue in your mouth"


Seohyun immediately formed a disgusted expression on her face. "" Ohhh iuhhh ihssss Tiffany"


But Tiffany just smiled and continued to as saying. "You will feel your whole body heat, hmmm like a fever. But it’s fun Seohyun. Oh you must try it. Your body will feel weak, but he will hugs you and you can’t hear well when he kiss you"


She looked at Tiffany with disbelief. "Tiffany, why you are so expert in this kind of thing?"


"Oh wait, you may be a little difficult to breathe, but believe me you will still be able to breathe. He may be kissing your cheek, your eyes, your neck”


Seohyun's eyes more wide open everytime she speaks. "Hmmm, when his hands began to touch your sensitive body then comes the tingling heat. When you feel hot and wet between her legs then he is the right man for you"


"Tiffany, don’t tell me if you do that with Jonghoon". Seohyun looked at her suspiciously.


Tiffany just silent and she just gave smirk. "Seohyun you have to try and find the right guy for you". Seohyun winced to hear it and tried to focus her mind to her book again.


~


"Music festival", Tiffany waving pamphlets in front of Seohyun's face. She only glanced at it and her hand began to play around on the canvas again. She had to finish the painting and give it to Professor Lee Dae Hee. "Seohyun, I knew you can play a piano and it’s amazing. What if you collaborate with one of the students from college of music. Ahhh Sunye maybe she can help"


"I can’t", replied Seohyun without glancing at her. "I have to finish this painting and have you  finish your painting Tiffany?"


"Ohh a little longer", she said. Then suddenly she came up to her. "We go to the college of music now". She withdrew her hand quickly.


"Ihsss Tiffany, be careful, my painting can be messy," she grumbled. As she breathed slowly she began to tidy up her belongings.


~


"Seohyunnnnnnnnnnnn". Minhyuk ran happily toward her. His face lit up like a tomato.


"Hi Minhyuk", greeted Seohyun is a bit surprised to see his friend still doesn’t change his behavior when he meets her.


"Ahhh I'm glad you're here"


"Why you can know if I’m going to here?"


"I have a keen instinct when my best friend would come here", he once again displays a childlike smile. Seohyun had almost wanted to scold him because he didn’t tell her when he enrolled at the same university with her. Today they are still standing in the hallway of the building. "You want to meet anyone here?"


"I want to meet Sunye, she who brought me here". Seohyun looked at Tiffany standing next to her and smiled broadly.


"You must come to a music festival Seohyun. My band will perform"


With instantaneous Tiffany said. "Really? CNBLUE?"


"Oh yeah", his smile began to expand and look proud. "Yonghwa and Jonghyun would be here today. They are very busy and you know if they are in Yeongeon campus. Sorry Seohyun", said Minhyuk suddenly. Seohyun just smiled and shook her head slowly.


"It's okay Minhyuk. I never forbid you to be friends with him"


Tiffany understood what was said by Seohyun, because she had told her. At that time she was puzzled why Seohyun not interested every time she talked about Yonghwa. And in the end she turned her curiosity in Tiffany’s mind.


~


Seohyun actually felt a little wary when looking at the music room when Sunye played the piano. Because she didn’t want to meet her step sister here. Yes, Goo Hara is her step sister and with variety of ways she could qualify for entry to this university. She felt sick when she heard it and chose to stay away from her. Not long after the door opened and Seohyun was turned. Her breathing stopped instantly when her eyes met him. Jung Yonghwa saw her and was silent. Then he walked into the music room followed by Jonghyun, Jungshin, and Minhyuk who waved his hand toward her. Seohyun was suddenly stood up and wanted out from the room, but she heard a very familiar voice.


"Jung Yonghwa"


Seohyun sighed and stared at the door. She grinned upset, it was Goo Hara’s voice. Aigoo, a royal princess appeared at the wrong time. Turned to her or not. Confused. Seohyun was trying to hide her face.


"Seohyun", called Tiffany.


"Duh", Seohyun cursed quietly to hear her name called by Tiffany. Finally she turned and saw Goo Hara approaching them CNBLUE with spoiled voice. Ohh Seohyun would be happy to slap Goo Hara’s face because of her voice made her sick. She was really in wrong situation. "Why I have to go in the same campus with that spoiled girl?", she muttered softly and saw Tiffany walking toward her.


"Seohyun". Upss that voice ... aigoo Goo Hara.


"Why should she calls me?", She muttered again. Seohyun really didn’t want to see her she'll asked to stay with her. Oh no.


"Seo Joohyun". Seohyun grunting and making a fake smile. "Ahh my sister". The sentence was increasingly made her sick.


"Hmng". She raised her eyebrows confusion. Her tone changed to very sweet. "Ahh Goo Hara". She forced her lips to smile and Tiffany widened her eyes and turned to see her too.


"Ohww"


~


Tiffany glanced at her a few times when Seohyun tore her bread with her teeth. Seohyun was very unlikely to meet Hara, but at last she met her. It was a very frustrating day for her. Seohyun bite her bread with a vicious again.


"I know you must be very upset today met with Hara. Mianhe ". Tiffany felt a little guilty. She also knew what happened with Seohyun’s family. She also felt it would be impossible to survive if she becomes Seohyun.


"Lord please have mercy on me ohhh". Tiffany grinned to see Seohyun’s face who resigned  and pressed her forehead to the table. "And I met with Jung Yonghwa. Ohh he knows if I'm in the same university with him". Tiffany was surprised when she raised her head abruptly. "Ahhhh Tiffany"


"Seohyun you won’t often see him. We are in Gwanak-gu, and he is in Yeongeon"


"I know but why do I have to see him again. Hmm, I know I can’t prevent or forbid him, but why oh why". She started to mess up her hair in frustration.


"And I don’t like Hara. You see how she speaks with a sweet voice in front of Yonghwa, ihsss I want the pull her hair ". Tiffany glanced at Seohyun indicate if she was also upset with Goo Hara.


Suddenly the phone rang "your phone". Tiffany pinched on her shoulder, Seohyun lazily walked into her room.
'Ara unnie?' Seohyun was silent for a moment and then picked up the phone from her. "Yoboseyo unnie"


"Seohyun"


"Hi unnie"


"Seohyun I really  need your help". Honestly Seohyun can’t be angry with Ara unnie. Why the personality between Hara and Ara unnie can be very different? That question came up when looking at her step sisters.


"Need my help? what's that Unnie?"


"Can you pick up Hara?"


This wasn’t the most liked by Seohyun, why she have to pick up that spoiled girl. "But unnie she certainly with her friends"


"Bartender had called me, her friends had gone home first, and asked me to pick her up. But I have to go to the hospital tonight"


"But unnie"


"Please Seohyun, I beg to you. I know you don’t like it"


"Alright, I'll pick her up". Seohyun resigned as she said.


"Thank you Seohyun"


Seohyun hung up and sighed with frustration. Why she should met with Hara, Seohyun really wanted to delete that name from her life.


~


"sorry Jonghoon, I'm giving you a hard night today", Seohyun said uneasily.


"It's okay Seohyun". Seohyun asked for help to Jonghoon to take her to the bar.


Seohyun out from the car and entered the bar, she grimaced at the bar which was visited by Hara. She was approached one of the waiters and the waiter immediately showed where Hara was drinking her drink. She walked over to her and shook her head to look at the bottles on the table.


"Hara, Hara-sshi". Seohyun impatiently tapped her shoulder. "Hara"


"Ahhhh, shut up"


"Aigoo this girl". Seohyun was very upset and pulled her roughly. "Let's go home"


"Arghhhhhh". She let go of Seohyun’s grip. "Hey Seohyun, Seo Joohyun, why are you here? I didn’t call you but I called my sister Ara unnie"


"She have to go to the hospital tonight, you will only a trouble for her Hara". Drunk? Why should she drunk? she has no brain? Spending time with drunk. Very spoiled. Seohyun murmured  in her heart to see Hara.


"Let go off me Seohyun". Once again she pulled her hand from Seohyun’s grip.


"I love Jung Yonghwa. You know Jung Yonghwa?". Seohyun looked at  her and heard the way of she talking while she drunk, but wait why she talked about him to Seohyun?


"Why with  him?". Seohyun asked idly and tapped her shoes to the floor.


"He never notices me. I want him notices me"


"Oh yes!"


"Why? You love to hear it? ". She looked at Seohyun.


"He won’t notices a spoiled girl like you", Seohyun answered curtly.


"Then he will looks at you?"


"Maybe", she replied with calm. But Hara narrowed her eyes at her.


"Hmng?", She grunted. "You look very confident Seohyun. I know, I know he glanced at you when we met at the music faculty. Let's bet"


"Hara you really drunk?", Seohyun asked a little confused. "Hara, we'd better go home"


"You think I'm so drunk". Her body was almost falling but her hand holding edge of the table quickly. "We'll bet Seohyun"


"Bet?"


"De, I want you to get Yonghwa’s picture I want you to paint him. Then give the painting to me. I promise to you I won’t bother you and whine to Appa to  stay with you. But if you can’t give the painting to me you must be willing to share an apartment with me"


"I don’t want this stupid bet", Seohyun yelled angrily.


"Seohyun why with you? You're afraid of me? Why  you don’t bet with me?"


"Oh god, I better sleeping on the sidewalk” Hara is a very curious person, disturbing the privacy of others and always interfering in other people's business. If Seohyun wanted to be a very cruel person, she would be happy to make Hara barbeque for the lions at the zoo.


"Take it or not?"


Hara was very pushy and Seohyun really hated to coercion. Okay, she'll ignore her. "You're drunk Hara, your logic is not going well"


"Ohh my logic going really well", she replied with a loud voice and made Seohyun looked at her.


"Hara, I don’t want to joke with you. You spend my time in vain." Seohyun really wanted to get out from the bar as soon as possible.


"I know you afraid of me Seohyun. Why are you afraid to compete with me? Apparently you're a coward Seohyun". She said it sarcastically and Seohyun felt like to tearing .


"I'm not afraid of you Hara. But you're drunk, and what you said tonight you definitely will forget in the morning ", said Seohyun, folding her arms across her chest. "Look, you can’t stand, let's go home"


"Okay fine". Hara sat down again and pulled something from her bag. Book and pen? Seohyun looked  at her with suspicious and wonder. Then she wrote something in the book. "I wrote it Seohyun. So if I forget I will open my book". She was very intent to torture Seohyun.


Not long after she pulled out her phone and typed something. "Look, I also put a reminder on my phone"


"Don’t kidding Hara". Seohyun began to worry with her words. Panic over her and she started to not feel comfort.


"I'm not kidding Seohyun". She cocked her head as she gazed at Seohyun’s eyes.


"What do you want?", Seohyun hissed.


"Take it or not"


Seohyun started to think, so far she has always avoided her and didn’t want to have any problem with her. But Hara always looking for a problem with her. She never bet with her, but why Jung Yonghwa is used as the object of a bet? Her eyes were still staring at Seohyun, she tried to avoid her gaze. She wasn’t afraid of her.


"Okay, I take it", She answered and a smile spread across Hara’s lips.


"It is a very good decision Seohyun". She patted her shoulder and walked past her. Seohyun sighed. Arghhhh what is her plan?


She walked unsteadily and Seohyun pulled her hand so she walked with a slight trail. "Awww Seohyun, be nice to me", she muttered with a loud voice. Seohyun didn’t care. Jonghoon asleep in the car as Seohyun and Hara standing beside the car.


~


Seohyun driving the car because she was afraid looking at Jonghoon who was very sleepy. If she brings Hara unconscious, may be she will put Hara in the trunk. Very cruel? Seohyun never accepts her in her life. The car stopped in front of a big house. Seohyun came out and opened the back door, Jonghoon awake, "Seohyun, we've arrived at your house?"


"De, I need your help now Jonghoon"


Seohyun took her hand and pulled Hara. Jonghoon helped to bring Hara into the house. Seohyun rang the bell and it was her father who opened the door.


"What the hell is this?". He looked very angry to see Hara. Seohyun silent and Jonghoon somewhat surprised to hear his voice.


"Ara unnie asked me to pick Hara at the bar, she's drunk", Seohyun replied.


"Aishh this girl". His father was very angry and wanted to hit Hara.


"Wae?". Hara woke up and looked at him sharply. "You're not my father"


"Hara stop it". Her step mother suddenly appearead and made Seohyun really hated to see her face.


"You take her to her room". Her father asked Seohyun to sent Hara to her room. Seohyun and Jonghoon brought Hara  into her room and she fell asleep while hugging her pillow.


"sorry Jonghoon". When Seohyun out from Hara’s room.


"I was quite shocked to see your father very angry", he said with a soft sigh.


"Sorry"


His father was waiting in the living room and Seohyun walking toward him. "I'll be home soon Appa"


"You don’t stay here?"


"No, I'm going home Appa", Seohyun answered.


"He's your boyfriend?". Her father turned to Jonghoon.


Jonghoon quite shocked to hear that. "He is Tiffany’s boyfriend, I asked for his help to pick Hara"


"Oh". His voice changed to a flat. "I think he's your boyfriend"


"I'll go home Appa", Seohyun said again and she bowed to him with Jonghoon.


"Seohyun". Her father called her again and Seohyun turned to her father. "I hope you can stay here again"


"I'm sorry Appa"


~


"What?". Tiffany almost choked with her drink. "It's ridiculous"


"I know it's ridiculous." Seohyun sighed softly and lowered her face.


"Anneyeong Seohyun". Seohyun suddenly straightened up and she heard the familiar voice. She saw Hara smiled with evil smirk.


"I hope you don’t forget our bet"


This time Seohyun really were in a complicated situation and she hated it. She hated the fact came to her life with slowly.

 

NB: hi this is my update today i hope you like it. i'm so busy with my work. for the sentence about relationship between kiss&love i just read from the novel i like and i thought i have to put it ^^ kekeke~ please subscribe&give your comment thank youuuuuuuu