RAIN

RAIN

hi anneyeonghaseyo long time no see ^^ i want to apologize to you all who read my fanfic, last year i was busy and still busy right now hahahahaha please forgive me. i have to push myself to write again and i can find my mood to write again now. i'll start to write again, please please forgive me, give a comment and i hope you still remember my story T.T, the next chapter still in progress but i'll give you a teaser.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Part 10

teaser

"Seohyun, this is a marriage"

"Do you want me to live in fear that all my life? I can’t, I have to get out of that fear. Even though that hurt still remain in my heart," Seohyun said as she exhaled slowly. Suddenly she felt a gentle caress on her left cheek. Her eyes glanced to Yonghwa.

"I know it's not an easy decision for you"

"I can’t lose you". That line is so simple but for Yonghwa that was a very valuable phrase. Seohyun who stood in front of him has changed, really changed. He could see the glow of conviction in her eyes. His hands moved to hug her again. Their bodies were very close and he traced her face with his eyes.

~~~

A few moments later without realizing Joon said something he would regret "ahhh, Jonghyun is she still deliver food for you?"

Hearing that made ​​Jonghyun was silent for a moment. Then, , Jonghyun suddenly gave a deadly gaze to Joon. Yoona who heard it immediately turned toward Joon and Jonghyun . " Who's the girl?", She asked in a flat voice.

"oh forget it, Yoona " , Joon told her with a bit nervous because he could feel the fierce stare from his friend. But Yoona still staring at them. Her ears still function properly and could hear what Joon said very clear.

~~~

"I have to see Kyuhyun again". What she said immediately made ​​him stop for a moment.

"You still love him?"

"I just want to apologize to him, my heart can’t be relieved if he still hates me Yunho". Goo Ara couldn’t tell him the truth if she still loves Kyuhyun, but Yunho could feel it. Her eyes couldn’t lie. He had promised he wouldn’t force her to accept his love. He will  keep trying to get her heart.