RAIN

RAIN

 

Rain of Blessing (Part 3)

 

Seohyun really wants to be angry when saw Hara showed herself in her faculty and with the arrogance reminded her about that stupid bet. She had condemned what had happened in her life. She is hoping not to meet with Hara and her family will remain intact.

"I remember it very well Hara", said Seohyun looked at her eyes with sharp stare. "And you better not show your face in front of me again"

"Why? You really don’t like seeing my face". This time Hara walked over and stood nearby Seohyun. She bowed slightly and whispered something in her ear. "I really want you to paint him. I don’t want you to paint him from a photo. I'll know when you lie Seohyun". Seohyun shifted her body and raised her head to see her.

"I want you to get out of my life and you have to remember I never see you as my sister Hara-sshi". Seohyun lifted her chin and showed her arrogance. "And you should also know that I will be the winner in this bet"

"Okay". Hara straightened. "I'll make Junhyung as my witnesses". She glanced to her side and Seohyun could see a man standing next to Hara. This man looks like a musician.

“up to you Hara". Seohyun got up and walked out from Hara who still standing watching her from behind. Tiffany immediately stepped up and followed quickly to pursue Seohyun.

"You really want this bet Hara?", asked him, he turned and saw Hara still looked the Seohyun slowly by slowly disappeared from her view.

"I want to see her lose"

"Why Hara?". Junhyung looked at Hara.

"She never accepts me and she never turns her face to me. I hate she did it all to me". Junhyung reached out to hold her hand. "You really like Yonghwa?"

"I just admire him. I know Yonghwa is the right object  for this bet". Hara glanced and smiled at Junhyung.

~

"The statue". Tiffany complained when she saw the object to be in the painting. "Why the statue again? I want a male object for my painting". Seohyun immediately turned when heard that and frowned.

"Why you don’t make Jonghoon to be your object?", Seohyun said, trying to focus to the object for her painting. After leaving the cafeteria Seohyun still figuring out how to go to Yeongeon campus. She had never been there and how she can face Yonghwa? She hated the fact. She was trying to avoid Yonghwa but now she must meet him and begs to him to allows her to paint him.

"I know you’re thinking about Jung Yonghwa," said Tiffany glanced at her and smiled a little. Seohyun looked up and sighed. "Ahhh I am correct"

"I want to kick Hara’s today". Her voice was soft but her friends are on the side turned toward her with a furrowed brow. Seohyun couldn’t compromise when it came to Hara. For her, she is a thorn in her life. She still remember with clearly when her father tried to introduce her to Hara. Her heart was broken and she quickly took her bag to leave her father who shouted her name.

"Hushhh, you are very rude Hyun". Tiffany also trying to focus to the object in front of her. "Why  you don’t ask for help to your friend Minhyuk?". Seohyun stopped painting for a moment and was silent.

"Minhyuk?"

Tiffany turned and gave her a nod. "He is your best friend and he is friend with Yonghwa. it would be very easy for you!"

Seohyun didn’t say anything, but she thought of what was said by Tiffany.

~

"Seohyun, Seo Joohyun", calling Minhyuk happily walking towards her. His face was very cheerful and sat directly in front of her. Seohyun blinked a few times to see his acts. She really misses her friends while in high school. She missed Sooyoung and Taeyeon. Seohyun sent a message to Minhyuk when her lecture is completed. They arranged to meet in the college of fine arts cafetaria.

"Hi Minhyuk", Seohyun greeted him with a smile. "I hope I don’t bother you".

Seohyun thinking about what was said by Tiffany, she should ask for help to Minhyuk. She didn’t want to lose with easy because of stupid bet made by Hara. She will meet with Yonghwa and will accept any consequences. She knew that Yonghwa isn’t an easy person to the persuasion. Even in the school she always avoided him.

"You don’t bother me," he said calmly and looking at her with bright eyes. Sometimes she can’t bear to involve Minhyuk to the problem but she only grinned when Minhyuk offered himself to help her.

"I want to ask for your help"

"My help?". Minhyuk tilted his head and staring at Seohyun’s eyes wondering.

"I did a stupid bet with Hara". Seohyun drew breath before saying it. Minhyuk’s face immediately turned and looked at her suspiciously.

"Why are you involved with stupid bet Seo Joohyun?"

"She made it when she was drunk", Seohyun answered with a pleading face. She really needs Minhyuk’s help.

"What bet?"

"Hmmm"

"Seo Joohyun tell me so I can help you". Minhyuk’s words really serious made her to choose her words carefully.

"She wanted me to paint Jung Yonghwa", she replied with a slight stammer. She waited for his reaction, and finally she was able to see it. Minhyuk’s face was changed.

"Aishhhh". He sighed and leaned his back. "You know that Yonghwa isn’t someone who easily persuade"

"I know". Seohyun looked at him imploringly.

"What help do you want from me Seohyun?", asked Minhyuk a little nervous.

"I want to meet him"

"And say what you want from him?"

"De"

"Michin"

"Minhyuk". Seohyun grunted heard michin word from him.

"Wae? You're michin"

"I know"


"So, cancel that stupid bet"

"I don’t want"

"Stop being stubborn Seo Joohyun"

This time Seohyun looked at him sharply. "She dared me Minhyuk. I'm not going to let her laugh at me because she sees my defeat or my fear"

"but Jung Yonghwa ...."

"I know but I'm sure you could help me". Minhyuk looked at her eyes and shook his head, sighed softly.

"Tonight we will be performance, I'll write the address". Minhyuk took the book from his bag and Seohyun looked at the music book belongs to Minhyuk. She bit her lower lip slightly. She really wants to write song and plays the piano again. But she didn’t want to touch the piano again. Kyuhyun even tried to persuade her, but she refused. Piano will makes her remember her parents. Minhyuk glanced at her when he was writing the address on a paper and he knows Seohyun was so nervous to meet Yonghwa. He also never imagined that he could make friend with Yonghwa. But Jungshin who has introduced him to Jonghyun and Yonghwa. After he knows about Yonghwa, he is very friendly, very friendly. He was very serious in the music and that made him a little confused. Yonghwa is going to be a doctor but he could divide his time with good even his grades also didn’t disappoint. He was also happy to know Jonghyun, Jungshin’s cousin. Jonghyun more cold than Yonghwa and after he was married with Yoona everything changed.  Smiles always in his face and Minhyuk always sighed to see Yoona who is very pretty even though now she is pregnant. "This is the address". Minhyuk gave her a paper.

"Thank you Minhyuk". Seohyun smiled gratefully.

"I'll try to help to persuade him. I hope he will not give me the black card"

"Oh no Minhyuk, don’t". Seohyun immediately rejected Minhyuk’s offer.

"It's ok Seohyun. You're my best friend". He now smiled warmly. “but how you can go there?”

“maybe i’ll borrow Nicole’s car”

“Nicole?”

“de, you’ve seen her car. Do you remember?”

Minhyuk tried to remember and....”ahh i remember her car the red car when you picked me up right??”

“yeah that’s her car”

“okay i’ll be waiting in the cafe Seohyun”

“thanks Minhyuk”

~

After meeting with Minhyuk, Seohyun decided to immediately contact her friend Nicole to borrow the car. She breathed slowly when entering her apartment, and Tiffany isn’t at home yet. She took a bath and dressed, after that Seohyun leaned against the window and stared at the rain in her room. The clock is shown at 7 pm and she exhaled slowly. She loves the rain, like it very much. The tears slowly rolled down in her cheeks, she missed her family. She still keep that sweet memories, memories of her family when they were together. She missed her mother's smile, she missed her brother’s cheerful smile, and she missed the caresses of her father's hand in her hair when she played the piano. Her fingers gently touching the window and blew her breath touching the window. She didn’t know what caused her father fell in love with another woman and lets her cry. When her parents fight, Seohyun sat in the corner hugging her knees in the dark room and suddenly the light on. She saw Kyuhyun walked towards her and then he sat down in front of her. She could see Kyuhyun's eyes filled with tears and his breathing became heavy. Then he pressed his knees and embraced his knees with his hands tightly. Suddenly he looked down and Seohyun knows if his brother was crying, she was silent and tears flowed down in her cheeks.

She closed her eyes and bitter memories appeared. His father is a pianist, a woman who had taken her father from her mother is his friend while in high school. She was the first love of her father. Her mother is an interior designer who falls in love at first sight when listening to the strains of piano played by her father. Seohyun has always seen her father loved her mother but when that women came in his father life, his attitude changed. He hurts her and made her cry alone in her room. That woman is a widow and she has two daughters. Until one day her father picked her up at school, with a little hesitation she followed her father. But her heart was very sick when her father introduced her to that women. She also saw  Goo Ara and Goo Hara tried to smile sweetly at her. But she didn’t return their smiles, she responded with a sharp look. Then she turned away to looked into her father. "I hate Appa". Then she ran and didn’t want to hear the shouts from her father who called her name. That day the rain so heavy, she kept running and didn’t think she is soaked. She lets the rain bring her sadness.

Her phone rang and made Seohyun opened her eyes, she wiped the tears with her hand and picked up the phone.

"yoboseyo Seo Joohyun"

Seohyun raised her eyebrows and her lips were showing a smile. "Kyuhyun oppa"

"De, how are you hyunnie?"

"I'm fine oppa, how about you?"

"I will return to Seoul next month. I promise to you. I will start work at Seoul National University Hospital". His voice was very cheerful. Upss, Seohyun suddenly remembering something. Goo Ara unnie also works at that hospital. But she didn’t tell him, not wanting to upset her brother.

"Oh really oppa?"

"De, I want to convey this news to you even though you know I really don’t want to return to Seoul"
Seohyun was silent and listened his breath. "Oppa must return to Seoul"

"I'm definitely going back to Seoul". Kyuhyun’s voice convincing Seohyun’s feeling. "I'll call you again Seohyun. Tomorrow, my schedule is very solid. Bye bye Seohyun"

"Bye, bye oppa". Seohyun exhaled slowly and then she looked at her watch. Oh, she must go to the address given by Minhyuk. She stepped quickly to take a jacket and bag. When she opened the door, she saw Tiffany standing in front of her room.

"Ouh you will go? Where?". Tiffany looked at her from the toe to the head.

"I'll see Yonghwa", Seohyun answered.

"Hmng? now? It's too fast wow". Tiffany was a little surprised to hear that. "You ask for help to Minhyuk?"

"I did what you said Tiffany and I should meet him at the café"

"Café?"

"They will do performances in a café"

"You will go alone?"

"De, I'll borrow Nicole’s car"

"I hope she's in her apartment right now"

"Ohh I've called her and she doesn’t go anywhere because Jinwoon would come to her apartment tonight"

"Ouchhh a lovely couple", said Tiffany with starry eyes and Seohyun glanced at her.

"I know you'll call Jonghoon soon but please don’t do it here"

“Yah Seo Joohyun"

"Wae?"

Tiffany frowned saw her threatening glance. "I'm just going to kiss him"

Seohyun grunted heard that and left to leave her apartment to meet Nicole. When she pressed Nicole apartment’s doorbell, she was greeted warmly by Jinwoon.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Seohyun"

"Anneyeonghaseyo Jinwoon"

Then suddenly Nicole appeared from his behind. "Anneyeong Hyun, this the car keys". She gave her car keys to Seohyun.

"Gumawo Nicole. I'll be back before midnight"

"It's okay Hyun"

Seohyun was waving her hands to her and stepped quickly into the parking lot. Her heart was beating hard, she will meet Jung Yonghwa, a man who always avoided by her.

~

Seohyun actually doesn’t like driving a car, because she will feel tired and hard to concentrate on painting. But she couldn’t go with a bus to Seoul, and it can be ascertained if she would come home almost midnight. She's a bit difficult to find the address given by Minhyuk but eventually she can find it. She parked the car and she sighed softly because it was late 15 minutes. When going into the cafe Seohyun exhaled slowly and looked a little nervous, her heart was still beating fast. She also established herself to enter the cafe. She can hear the music and her eyes were directed towards the stage. Her eyes caught Yonghwa who played guitar very skillfully. As affected by magic, Seohyun still stood motionless looking at CNBLUE’s performance. Though Seohyun have seen their performance but this time very different.

"Hmmm, maybe the atmosphere", Seohyun said quietly. She was looking for a chair for her and eventually she could find it in the corner. She looked around and grinned to see the majority of visitors of the café toningt are women. She ordered an orange juice to the waiter who approached her desk. No, she won’t drink alcohol tonight. She should focus to face Yonghwa tonight and must success persuade him so he would become the object of her painting. While watching CNBLUE’s performance, Seohyun busy looking for the right words to convey what she wants to Yonghwa. Several times Seohyun also feel wary because she was afraid something bad happens to her or with Yonghwa. Because she can clearly remember every incident that happened between them. Suddenly she felt silent when Yonghwa sang a ballad song that makes her lips showing a smile. The song is very beautiful and has a strong lyrics. Unconsciously, tears streaming down in her cheeks. Lyrics of the song reminded her of her mother. After the song was over sung by him, Seohyun also wiped her eyes and tried to see Yonghwa who started off from the stage. It turned out that one hour has passed and it wasn’t realized by Seohyun. She hurried up and running quickly towards them.

"Anneyeonghaseyo". Seohyun suddenly standing in front of Yonghwa and he was somewhat surprised to see her.

"Anneyeonghaseyo", replied Minhyuk with a grin.

"Anneyeonghaseyo". Seohyun saw one of them who have the highest height. She already knew that man is Jungshin.

"Anneyeonghaseyo", greeted one of them who was holding his guitar, ah Seohyun knows who this man, yes he is Lee Jonghyun. His voice was very friendly and gave her a smile. Frankly, her legs felt weak instantly saw the Yonghwa’s gaze.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Seo Joohyun," he said with a husky voice. If the women who heard it, they would melt and think his voice is very y. But for Seohyun his voice able to tear all parts of her body one by one.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Jung Yonghwa". Seohyun grumbled to herself as Yonghwa still gave her his gaze.

"Ehmmm Yonghwa, Seohyun wants to talk to you tonight. She wants to discuss something with you". Minhyuk suddenly walked to Yonghwa and patted his shoulder. Yonghwa turned to him when he heard what he said. Yonghwa looked at Seohyun and frowned.

"What would you like to discuss with me Seo Joohyun?"

"Can we just talk about it between us?", Seohyun asked cautiously.

Jonghyun tapped his shoulder. "I must go home, my wife is waiting for me". Yonghwa glanced at him and rush to tidy up his belongings.

"Me too", said Jungshin.

"Hmm me too", said Minhyuk again but he said the word 'fighting' to Seohyun without making a sound before leaving them.

Seohyun could feel Yonghwa’s sharp gaze. "I don’t have much time Seo Joohyun"

"Okay". Seohyun was nervous and looked around for an empty seat. Then she sighed quietly seeing an empty chair in the corner only. "Can we sit over there". Seohyun pointed toward the corner and Yonghwa followed.

"Okay", he replied flatly. Then they walked to the chair. They sat facing each other and made Seohyun become restless. "What you want talking about Seo Joohyun?"

"Hmmm Jung Yonghwa I ... I ....", Seohyun stuttered and changed her seat several times.

"Tell me pali". Yonghwa’s voice somewhat impatient. His hands were folded across his chest.

"I want to make you as the object for my painting"

Yonghwa a little surprised and then leaned forward. "Seo Joohyun are you kidding?"

"I'm not kidding Jung Yonghwa"

"So, why are you asking me as the object for your painting?"

"I got the assignment from my professor"

"You are lying to me Seo Joohyun"

'De?'. Seohyun surprised because Yonghwa immediately guessed it correctly. His eyes can’t be separated from Seohyun like someone that would detect a lie.

"You are lying, you can ask Minhyuk or your friends from your major as an object for your painting. What you hide Seo Joohyun?". He gave a deprecating smile.

"I ..."

"I've known you Seo Joohyun since we were in high school. We avoided each other and today is a record for you because you have dared to meet me. You're not afraid if something happens to you or to me today?". His tone was arrogant, Seohyun grumbled.

"De?"

"Tell me the truth Seo Joohyun"

Seohyun instantly silent when Yonghwa said that. She was confused and didn’t know what to say. Should she tells the truth? Arghhhhhhhhhhh Hara. Seohyun’s breathing becomes irregular because her heart was beating fast. She was very nervous and Yonghwa’s gaze like to kill her.

"I ...... I ..... I did a stupid bet with Goo Hara"

"Goo Hara?"

"She is my step sister"

"Then?"

"She wants me to paint you"

"paint me? Why? ".

"I don’t know why. But she wanted me to paint you. Jung Yonghwa please I beg your help"

"I can’t". Yonghwa suddenly took his guitar and started to stand but Seohyun grabbed his hand.

"Wait, please"

"no Seo Joohyun, I can’t"

Yonghwa stepping and walking away from Seohyun. "Arghhh I know this is ridiculous", she muttered in disgust. Then she ran to chase Yonghwa. When she was outside the cafe she saw him walking toward his car. She was running toward him. Her breathing was roaring.

"please Jung Yonghwa"

Yonghwa turned and frowned to see her. "Seohyun, you should cancel your stupid bet with Goo Hara"

"Noooooooooooo". Seohyun half screamed because she was very upset.

Within seconds they were at the center of attention from the people who passing around them.

"aishhh Seo Joohyun"

"please say yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Nooooooooo", Yongwa replied sternly. "Now, get out of my way now"

"Nooooooooo"

"Aishhhhh". He was upset to see her stubbornness. "Seo Joohyun, you ...."

"I'm not going to give up Jung Yonghwa"

Seohyun then turned around and walked to leave him. Yonghwa just looked her back and didn’t know what was on her mind. Seohyun with a bit upset stomping her feet as she walked to her car. She was very upset by his refusal and why she had to beg and then pursued him. But this time opened wide when she saw the car, a flat tire.

"Oh damn". she immediately panic, she cursed the misfortune that happened tonight. "okay Seohyun, calm down". She exhaled slowly and began to think what to do. She walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. "Oh ". Nicole didn’t put the tool to change a tire. Then she looked at her watch and she knew she would come home very late. Then she saw Yonghwa’s car was still in the parking. "Oh no no no" She was hesitant to go to his car or not. At least she still keep her pride. She pursed her jacket to keep out cold air. "Oh ottoke?, Wait, so ..........". Is this misfortune if she is desperate to meet with Yonghwa.

Yonghwa will turn on the car but once again his eyes on her. He was very surprised when Seohyun asked him to be the object for her painting. Saw her standing in front of him made his whole body react quickly. Her brown eyes stared at him enough to eliminate his concentration for a moment. Seohyun always avoided him and won’t  talked to him except there is something happened between them. Looked at  her stubbornness made him startled. "this girl grows up", he muttered softly. He began running his car and he saw her kicking the tire with wrinkled face. Her hands pressed her jacket when cold air blew at her. "Flat tire". Stop or not. Suddenly that question came to him. And finally he stopped the car. Yonghwa out of his car and walked toward her. "What happened?". Yonghwa’s voice made her jump and turned around. She saw Yonghwa standing not far from her.

"my tire deflated"

"I'll help you"

"Help me?"

"De"

But Seohyun didn’t see Yonghwa took  a tool to change the tire from the trunk, she saw him called a person. Ten minutes later, Yonghwa hung up his phone. "I called my friend, he worked in the machine shop and he will be here soon"

"Okay I'll wait here"

"You want to wait here?"

"De"

"He will bring your car to his place Seo Joohyun"

"De?"

Now Seohyun bit her lower lip confusion. What was she thinking 'okay, I have to go home to my apartment tonight'

"I'll take you if you are want. If you don’t want, you can wait for a taxi or bus"

Seohyun immediately looked up to hear an offer from Yonghwa. "Why are you suddenly become kind to me?"

"I still have the soul of humanity Seo Joohyun", replied Yonghwa tersely and Seohyun wanted to step on his foot. But this is a good opportunity for her, she will have the opportunity to persuade him. Yeah go go go Seo Joohyun, fighting.

"okay, I want you to drive mehome". Seohyun then took her bag in the car and lock the car. She was silent when saw he entered his car and finally she entered his car too. They didn’t talk much, and she only occasionally glanced at him. But in the end Seohyun saying something. "I won’t give up to persuade you"

Yonghwa grinned to hear that. "listen Seo Joohyun. Your efforts will be futile, you better cancel that stupid bet"

"I'm not going to do it", Seohyun answered firmly.

"I would still reject it"

Seohyun turned aside  and their eyes meet each other. Then she turned her face quickly. Not long after Seohyun yawned and her eyes felt very sleepy. Slowly by slowly closing her eyes and fell asleep. Yonghwa had asked Seohyun for her address before falling asleep.

~

"You're a criminal Minhyuk", said Jungshin grinning when driving Minhyuk to his home.

"I'm just helping Seohyun". BeforeMinhyuk entered the car, he thought of something and all of a sudden this crazy idea came to him. He turned around and walked to Seohyun’s car or Nicole’s car. That was so easy to found red car because red car just only one, he knew if that Nicole’s car then he crouched down near the tire with a grin he started let the air out of from the one of the tires.

"She's your friend"

"I know that. I can only pray that Yonghwa will help her and Seohyun can use this opportunity to persuade him"

"Yonghwa must be reject it"

"I know Jungshin. She just needs luck, and I'll try to make it happens"

"Hahahahaha, your friend will eat you alive"

~

The rain slowly began to fall and now heavy rain. When Yonghwa found the address, he sighed softly because not put an umbrella in the car. The rain was still falling heavily. He turned and saw Seohyun slept soundly. Her black hair was loose, her chubby cheeks and her red lips caught his attention. Without realizing he looked at her face and explored every inch of her face with his eyes. He didn’t know what happened to him. He recalled Sunny’s words "maybe you have fallen in love with her and maybe this is God's plan so that you two can feel something from all the things that happened between you and her". when Seohyun moved from school, he felt the emptiness. At first he felt strange, but eventually he realized it. Since his parents died So Min trying to make him smile, even his closest friends have tried it. But it will be different when he met with Seohyun, his life full of color, that is the answer. Yonghwa realized if Seohyun’s parents are divorced, her mother had died, and her father has remarried. He also saw very uncomfortable if Seohyun saw  Goo Hara not far from her. Hatred, that’s he saw in her eyes. Stupid bet probably ​​Goo Hara’s idea. Yonghwa already guessed it. He knew if Seohyun won’t came to meet him voluntarily. But he didn’t want someone to paint him, it will remind him of his mother. So Min knew if Yonghwa hates rain and very thankful he's still fine after what happened to him. When looking at the rain Yonghwa will feel the sadness slowly approached him and began to tear his soul with bitter memories. He was thankful he was able to muffle his emotions until now.

~

Seohyun woke up and she turned to her side. She saw Yonghwa slept soundly. "He must be tired", she muttered softly. Her eyes looked into his face like a magnet and she began to explore every inch of his face. Without she realized she bit her lips and her heart skipped a beat. This is the first time she saw his face too close. Finally she looked at her watch. Oh god, it was past the midnight. Slowly, she patted Yonghwa.

"Jung Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa. Yonghwa". She patted his shoulder several times.

The eyes slowly opened and his eyes met her eyes. "Oh you're awake". He began to establish himself.
"Why  you didn’t wake me up?"

“The rain was falling heavily. I don’t carry an umbrella, and I don’t know if you bring an umbrella or not in your bag"

Seohyun was silent. Yes, she didn’t bring an umbrella or raincoat. "Sorry, but thank you"

"Okay"

Seohyun opened the car door and get out of the car. Yonghwa just stared at her back that slowly by slowly disappeared and he smiled a little.

~

"Yonghwa". Yonghwa looked up when Jonghyun called him. He was very hungry and sleepy but he must focus to his lecture even tough he really tired after drove Seohyun home.

"De??"

"That girl we met last night right?"

Yonghwa frowned in confusion. Seo Joohyun in Yeongeon campus?? He followed the direction of Jonghyun’s view and saw Seohyun walked towards him. "Ihsss"

"Why?", asked Jonghyun confuse.

"Stubborn girl"

For Seohyun found Jung Yonghwa very easy in Yeongeon campus because all the students really know him and it is the fortunate for her. She actually dropped her pride to go to Yonghwa and  she did it. She entered the cafeteria and saw Yonghwa was eating his lunch with Jonghyun. She smiled confidently.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Jung Yonghwa". She stood beside him. Yonghwa stared at her in disbelief.

"aishh Seo Joohyun"

Jonghyun just grinned when saw Yonghwa . “anneyeonghaseyo”. He greeted her and suddenly he saw his wife walked towards him from Seohyun’s behind.

“anneyeong”. Seohyun turned her face when heard that voice and her eyes wide open.

“Im Yoona?”

Yoona was silent and her smile appeared in her lips. “Seo Joohyun”

“oh god”. Now Yonghwa getting dizzy.

“I think my wife knows her very well Yonghwa”, said Jonghyun. Yonghwa didn’t say anything. Okay this is what she said yesterday night, she won’t give up and follows him until he gives up. He sighed when saw her confident. ‘Okay Seo Joohyun, I want to see your different side and your efforts to me. Start from now’

 

NB : sorry for i can update this time. need inspiration for writing the story and i just got time this week. please give the comment&subscribe thank you very much to enjoy&read this story ^^