RAIN

RAIN

Rain of Blessing (part 9)

Sweet kisses. When Seohyun pressed her lips to his, he started to kiss her sweetly. His right hand began to move gently her arm and embraced her waist. Yonghwa could feel her hands gripping his shirt on his chest. He opened his eyes slowly and saw her eyes were closed. He could feel the softness of her lips on his lips. His left hand her long hair and down to her waist.

Slowly he pulled Seohyun to be lying on top of him. He gave her sweet and gentle kisses. He wants to feel every inch of her lips. His soft and hot lips crushed her lips, demanding but at the same time gentle. When her lips slightly parted, his tongue slipped into and caressed her tongue. He kissed her lips again and passion began to envelop them. Seohyun felt a passion surrounds her body and she didn’t want to stop. His hands held her tightly, Seohyun hanging her hands around his neck, and her against his chest. Yonghwa could feel her body, he also didn’t want to stop, but his brain told him to stop. After a few minutes he have to stop the kiss, he pulled his lips slowly from hers and put his forehead against her forehead. He looked at her lips were red and swollen. Seohyun leaned her face to his chest. She could hear his heart pounding so fast.

"I don’t want to stop"

Her confession in a hushed voice made him exhaled slowly and closed his eyes slowly. "I don’t want to stop too. But we must stop it now Seohyun~ah. It's late and you have to rest." Seohyun raised her head and looked into his eyes.

"I don’t know why I'm always the first to kiss you". Her face was flushed and she felt his fingers caressing her cheek.

"honestly I want to hold you like this every day." Yonghwa smiled with sleepy eyes.

"You are sleepy and tired". She lifted her body and managed to stand up. Then she bent down and kissed his lips before going to bed.

Seohyun was headed to her room. She lay on her bed and pulled the blanket over her body. She thought of what was said by Yonghwa. His grandfather really wanted him to get married. Her fingers her lips. She could still feel his lips on her lips.

“I like you too Jung Yonghwa"

~

Yonghwa was still asleep when Seohyun opened her door to open the curtains in the living room. Her steps stopped just to look at him, and her hand squeezing the end of her sleeve. Is she able to lose him? Marriage? She wants to open a new chapter in her life without being haunted with fear. Did she have to blame her father? She could feel the pain that is felt by her brother Kyuhyun. Even now he can’t forget. They are still too early to talk about marriage. She had to get rid of all her fears about a relationship. Is she still didn’t believe with him? Her past is too bitter to be felt in the heart. Seohyun walked to the window and opened the curtains. The sun shone brightly and she had no fever anymore. She looked at him again and Yonghwa was still fast asleep.

"He is very tired," Seohyun said quietly. Seohyun went to the bathroom. After she showered and dressed, Seohyun walked into the kitchen and make breakfast for them. Yonghwa was awakened by the sound and he was still half asleep. Slowly he sat down and leaned his back against the sofa. He turned toward the kitchen and could see her back. A smile spread across his lips. He really liked this view.

"Seohyun ~ ah" Seohyun look at her back and smiled to see he already awake. "Are you still tired and have to go to the hospital today?"

"Yes, I'm going to the hospital today." Yonghwa stood up and walked towards her. He stood beside her. "I like to see you in the kitchen. I miss my omma."

Seohyun stopped what she was doing and looked at him, then kissed his right cheek. She didn’t see the sadness in his eyes.

"Good morning Yong~". Seohyun called him with her cute voice and peeling fruits.

"Since when you call me Yong~? Is it your aegyo?”. Yonghwa turned to look at her and he saw a bright smile on her face. He would miss her smile. He won’t be able to exchange it for something else. Seohyun is something very precious to him, he loves her.

"Since this morning," Seohyun said as she glanced at him.

"Hmmm how about you? Hyun? Hmmm Hyun~". Yonghwa trying to find a nickname for her, and he found a name that fit with her. "Hyun~"

Seohyun chuckled to hear her new nickname and Yonghwa gave her a gift kiss on the cheek.

"You need to go to bath now?"

"How about you?", Yonghwa asked, his hands quickly picked the apple on a plate.

"I had a shower," Seohyun said to him. "Pali, the food will be ready in a few minutes". She pushed Yonghwa to stay away from her.

"Okay"

30 minutes later Seohyun saw Yonghwa with exhaled her breath. "I think I’m waiting for you for a long time for taking a bath and dress"

Yonghwa grinned and then he sat in front of her with a smile. "Okay breakfast"
After breakfast Yonghwa checked Seohyun’s condition and smiled to see her bright face. "I'm glad you able to recover quickly." Yonghwa kissed her cheek as he put the medicine box in his bag.

"I'm going to the college today," Seohyun said and she stood up but her hand on the pull by Yonghwa so she sat beside him again.

"You should rest Seohyun". Seohyun saw Yonghwa's face was very serious.

"I promise I'm not going to overtime. I just need to finish my painting in the gallery. I left it there. I forgot to take it yesterday. Please". Seohyun looked into his eyes with blinking eyes that he had to turn his head and sighed softly.

"Okay, but not overtime"

"Okay". Seohyun kissed his lips quickly and then walked to her room.

~

2 hours later at Seoul National University Boramae Medical Centre

"I will looking for a chef, I will looking for a chef". Jonghyun complained when eating food cooked by Yoona. He stirred his food with chopsticks and his appetite decreases abruptly as he had just tasted the food from Yoona.

“she really can’t cook?", Yonghwa asked while checking Joon’s report.

"She is so bad at cooking and never give up to trying. If I am not love her, I'm going to throw this food". Jonghyun looked at the food with a sad look. Yonghwa grinned when see his face.

"How can you marry her?" Yonghwa asked and sat beside him. He really wanted to know the story of how they can get married because at that time he just told him that he would  marry Yoona soon.

'It's a long story Yonghwa"

"Yah Lee Jonghyun, I'm your friend. Didn’t you so upset when she approached you without stopping?”. Jonghyun had never talked about his past with Yoona. For him it was a secret between them. He wanted to bury his past and Yoona’s past.

"I found a happiness with her. You know if I am not attracted with a woman"

"And I ever think you a gay". Yonghwa chuckled at the memory. Jonghyun’s face looks wry after hearing that. "But I am proud of your courage, you get married at a young age as well as Yoona"

"I don’t want to lose her Yonghwa". Jonghyun’s answer made him silent and he suddenly thought of Seohyun. "I've lost my mother and I have never seen my biological father. When I was with her I found my happiness, she has destroyed the wall in my heart "

"Yoona is very daebak". That sentence out from his mouth. He didn’t think that Yoona, a spoiled girl was able to destroy the wall in Jonghyun’s heart. Jonghyun loves her, what Yoona did, Jonghyun always support her.

"And Yonghwa, I'm still not comfortable with you when you saw us kissing”

"Eh?? Oh aha". Yonghwa suddenly remembered the Christmas last year, he visited Jonghyun’s  house. When he came out from the bathroom, Yoona just came and kissed Jonghyun very intimate. Yonghwa had to cleared his throat to stop them. "Oh, do you “did it”  before married?"

Jonghyun looked at him with wide eyes. Then he nervously looked away and eating his food. He was a bit difficult to swallow the food.

"Ahh pali tell me Jonghyun~ah". Yonghwa nudged his elbow and played his eyebrow.

"Aishh Jung Yonghwa"

"Yah Lee Jonghyun, I know if you're nervous like this". Yonghwa laughed and started teasing him.

"Aishh, I only did it once before we got married, only once Jung Yonghwa"

"Hwahhhhh daebak". Yonghwa was surprised to hear his answer and his voice a bit tight. "Are you sure just only once?"

"Yah". Jonghyun hit his head with a book in his hand. "If you don’t believe what I said, you can ask Yoona. But if you ask her now she is sensitive today. So I’m not dare to comment her food"

"I trust you, I trust you Jonghyun~ah". Yonghwa laughed very amused and he wasn’t aware if Joon came into the room with a scowl.

"Anneyeong Joon~ah", Yonghwa greeted him and he saw his face was wrinkled.
"Aigoo, I don’t know what's wrong with Yoona-sshi. Whatever I do always wrong for her. I don’t want to face her again today. Yah Lee Jonghyun, is  she now 7 months pregnant? "

"De, Joon~ah. I've told her to take leave but she refused and insisted on coming to the hospital today. Mianhe Joon~ah". Jonghyun grinned look at Joon’s face and he couldn’t blame Yoona who a bit sensitive today.

Then Joon looked at Yonghwa who was reading his report. "How about my report?". Joon took the cup of coffee on his desk and walked toward him.

"There is little to be changed," Yonghwa said to him.

"By the way, how about Soo Min? and when you'll meet your haraboeji?"

Joon’s question made him took his breath. Jonghyun also glanced at him directly. He knew that Yonghwa always have different opinion with his grandfather. Yonghwa’s grandfather is the director of the hospital in Busan. He wouldn’t be surprised if one day Yonghwa will be working in the grandfather’s hospital.

"She's fine. I will meet with my grandfather as soon as possible". Yonghwa can’t hide his anxiety and Joon patted his shoulder.

"Did he say anything to you Yonghwa?"

"Soo Min told me why Haraboeji wants to see me"

"What's that?”. Joon curious to hear what he was saying.

"He wants me to get married"

The answer from Yonghwa made Jonghyun and Joon silent. They didn’t say anything to respond Yonghwa’s words for a moment. But not long after with a little stutter Joon asked him in a low voice.

"Married?"

"De, he wants me to get married"

"Yonghwa". Jonghyun called his name and Yonghwa turned around to see him. "Are you going to tell Seohyun?"

"I went to her apartment last night. Her friend Tiffany called me to check on her condition because Seohyun had fever last night. I've told the truth to her last night. She didn’t say anything". Yonghwa sat in his chair. He tried to remember Seohyun’s reaction when he told her about that. She just hugged and kissed him.

~

At The Gallery of College of fine arts dept. of western painting in Seoul National University

"Seohyun~ah, did he come to the apartment last night?" Tiffany asked as she glanced at her, her hand skillfully played her brush on the canvas.

Seohyun looked up to see her with a sour look "He came to the apartment last night Tiffany. Thank you, because of you I was shocked to see him in my room."

"I know you must have fallen asleep". Tiffany then turned around so she could see Seohyun's side. She glanced at her painting, she paused to look it. "that’s wonderful"

"Hmmm". Seohyun studied her painting again. "I want to go to this park again with my mom. I miss her." The painting made by Seohyun now is a garden that she often visited with her mother when she was little. She was there not only with her mother but with her father and brother. For her it was the sweetest memories in her life. She can clearly remember her mother sweet smile, her father laughter and her brother were always ignorant just to . Today after they attended Mr. Kim’s class, with a little rushed they went to the gallery to complete some paintings for the exhibition.

"Will you go to that park with Yonghwa?"

Seohyun heard clearly Tiffany’s question. She saw her painting again and thought for a moment. How was she supposed to answer that? Yonghwa, that name was constantly repeated in her head. Suddenly she remembered what he said last night, his grandfather wanted him to get married. Fear of the past still haunt her. She wants to remove it all, her fear. But is she able to believe that this relationship will work.

"Seohyun~ah"

Tiffany called her  made her snapped out from her reverie.

"Hmmm, why you ask like that Tiffany?"

"Don’t look at the past again Seohyun. What happened to your parents let pass even though it was still carve a wound in your heart and your brother"

She paused by her sentence. Tiffany is very smart to read other people's thoughts. "I'm very easy to read?". Her hands hung limp at her sides and her gaze was drawn to her painting.

"Whatever the problem is, remind yourself that you love him. Am I correct Seohyun~ah? "

Tiffany patted her shoulders and squeezed it. She didn’t know what  Seohyun’s think about Yonghwa today. She did look very comfortable beside him. But fear and doubt are still clearly visible in her eyes.

"His haraboeji wants him to get married". The sentence was suddenly out from .

Tiffany stared at her speechless but she said something. "I'm sure you know what's the best for you Seohyun~ah"

Tiffany gave her a warm smile. 'Only me who know what is the best for me’. She will remember that.

~

Yonghwa didn’t know why his appetite suddenly disappeared. He only ate a little from his food. His head suddenly dizzy and a bit nauseous. He chose lunch outside the hospital, because he wanted to avoid Yoona and Jonghyun. At break time Yoona suddenly walked into the room, her eyes b with tears. All the people in the room immediately turned to the door, especially Jonghyun, he stood up from his chair. Yoona walked quickly toward Jonghyun, bumped to him and hugged him. Jonghyun was quite shocked as well as Yonghwa, Joon, and Doojon. One by one began to back away from that room to give them privacy. Yonghwa’s phone suddenly vibrated and he immediately grabbed it.

"Yoboseyo"

"Yoboseyo Yonghwa"

For a moment his body stiff and it was hard to breathe regularly. "Yoboseyo haraboeji"

"Yonghwa, how are you?"

"I'm fine haraboeji"

"I heard from Soo Min now you're training in Seoul Natinal University Boramae Medical Centre?"

"De, haraboeji". Yonghwa tried to regulate his breathing.

"I know you are surprise I call you today and I'm sure Soo Min would have told you if I wanted to meet you. Even she returned to Seoul from Australia"

His firm voice made Yonghwa little nervous. Although they are always have different opinions, but Yonghwa still respect him.

"De, Soo Min had told me"

"I want you to see me tonight Yonghwa, you are determining the place. I'll be waiting for your message immediately at this number "

"Why you want to see me?”. Yonghwa pretended not to know.

"I think Soo Min had tell you. But I want you to hear it directly from me"

"Alright Haraboeji"

After receiving a call from his grandfather, Yonghwa hung up with a feeling of uncertainty. What should he say to his grandfather when he wasn’t thinking about marriage at this time. Not long after Yonghwa getting out from his chair , paid the food and out from the restaurant, he was rushed to the hospital by his car.

~

Why did you cry Yoona~ah?" Jonghyun asked as he watched his wife who was eating the food. He was quite surprised when suddenly Yoona bumped to him and cried on his shoulder. What's wrong with her? Is there something bothering her? Although he would be a doctor but to understand a pregnant woman in practice is quite difficult. Yoona lifted her face as she put the food into . Her nose was still flushed due to crying. They ordered food and ate their meals in the room at the hospital.

"I don’t know why I was crying and I hate you", Yoona said to her, chewing her food and she gave him unfriendly face.

"Bwo? Yah Yoona why you hate me?". Jonghyun looked at her with a question look. He withdrew her hand, held it and looked at her with a quizzical expression.

"I hate you because you're so handsome, kind and smart"

"Hng??? What???”. He didn’t believe with the answer. Oh god a pregnant women really so sensitive. He didn’t know about it and he tried to control his emotions so he isn’t  mad easily when he saw Yoona’s sensitive.

"Are you mad?”. Yoona looked at him with tears in her eyes. Jonghyun sank in his seat, he stared at her brown eyes and exhaled slowly. Oh he couldn’t make her cry. Yoona needs him, He promised not to made her cry anymore.

"No, I'm not mad Yoona~ah". His voice softened and his eyes looked at her warmly.

"Why is your face like that?"

"I was surprised by your answer"

"They are ....."

"Who are they?" Jonghyun leaned over and put his hearing well.

"Some of the nurses at the hospital"

Jonghyun smiled saw her lips pouted "what are they saying?"

"I heard they like you, because you're handsome, kind, and smart. It happened when I was with Joon  and doctor Changmin"

Jonghyun chuckled to hear that. Now he knows why Joon’s face very sullen when entering the room this morning after he was with Yoona and doctor Changmin.

"Are you jealous Yoona~ah?"

"Don’t ask about it." Yoona hit his hand softly. "I'm pregnant. My body getting fat and I have chubby cheeks "Yoona complained about her appearance.

"But you still beautiful in my eyes Yoona. I never interest with other woman except you." That sentence sounds cheesy but for Jonghyun it was a serious sentence.

Yoona looked into his eyes and saw the honesty from his eyes. She raised her hand to caress his cheek. "Mianhe Jonghyun~ah. Thanks for your love to me my dear Jonghyun~ah".

He smiled at her cute voice that he loved so much. Is there another woman that can take her place? No, he never wanted another woman to replace Yoona. Jonghyun shifted his body toward her. Yoona turned around only to stare at his handsome face, she smiled when saw her husband's face blushed. Then Jonghyun hugged her and with gently he bit her little sweet lips. He could feel the taste of foods are eaten by his wife on his tongue, but he didn’t care. His left arm on her waist and his other hand caressing her stomach. Then, with slowly he moved his hand towards her . He it gently so that he could hear the soft moan from her lips.

“Jonghyun~ah”, she called his name with y voice made him . ‘but not here Yoona’ he put that words in his head. Her hands held him and his back. He had to admit if Yoona is so y since she is pregnant and he likes some parts of her body were plump.

Joon sighed and grumbled behind the door. He forgot to knock on the door and opened the door slowly. He saw Jonghyun and Yoona were kissing, which annoyed him was Jonghyun glanced at him but he ignored him.

"Hi Joon". Joon lifted his head and looked at Doojon who walking toward him.

"Hi doojon"

"What are you doing in front of the door? I want to go in and take some of the files on the shelf"

"Oh file??”. Joon looks a little nervous.

"What?"

"Okay but we have to knock on the door first". Joon turned around but before he knocked on the door, the door opened and he saw Jonghyun with a very bright smile.

"Ahh sincha", Joon grumbled quietly saw mischievous glint in Jonghyun’s eyes.

~

“When I can go home?", Jiyeon asked quietly as she was having lunch with Kyuhyun in his apartment. Today Kyuhyun not to go to the hospital.

"Just stay here until your condition recover," he said, eating his food and he didn’t look at her face. Jiyeon continued to look at him.

"I am a stranger to you, why you let me stay here?"

"I had told you I am  a doctor and it is my job to help people. Think about your health. I just want to help you, I have to explain it to you in detail?". Kyuhyun’s attitude was cold and his firm answers made her silent. Jiyeon didn’t know what to say. Since she was expelled from her home, she hasn’t paid her room rent and maybe now her stuffs were thrown to the street, she only has Yesung’s child in her body. She'd also been thinking, why is she so selfish and not thinking about her baby. If Yesung was still alive, he wouldn’t do stupid things in his life like a suicide. "I just live alone in this apartment and don’t worry I will not touch you. After your condition improves you can go from here. Doctor Kim wants you to rest."

After finishing eating, Kyuhyun helped her bring some dirty dishes to the kitchen. When he took the water in the refrigerator, he saw Jiyeon deftly washing dirty dishes. He never saw that view since he decided to study abroad, even though Seohyun had lived in London with him for one year he was too busy so rarely saw his sister was washing the dishes or cook for him. Why is there a warm feeling creep into his heart when he saw her? After a relationship with Goo Ara ended, he wasn’t in a relationship with anyone. Some of his friends are always trying to introduce him to some girls, but he wasn’t interested to starting a new relationship. After washing the dishes Jiyeon turned and saw Kyuhyun looking at her. Kyuhyun immediately looked away and walked toward the living room.

~

"You got a flu. What are you doing with Seohyun last night? ". Joon’s eyes showed an aura of suspicion. "Because I know you’re in fine condition before you went to her apartment." After Yonghwa back to the hospital from lunch in the restaurant, he immediately took a medicine and drank it. In the room there was only him and Joon. Yoona and Jonghyun went to the doctor Goo Ara’s room and Doojon have to meet doctor Changmin.

Yonghwa closed his eyes. He's been taking his medicine but he still couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling that enveloped him. His eyes opened slowly and looked at the ceiling room.

"I'll do the report. Now use your time to rest. I would tell doctor Yunho  if you are unwell"

"I'm fine Joon and I'll see him". Yonghwa rosed from his chair and grabbed his white jacket. Before he left the room he glanced at Joon "tonight we will meet my grandfather"

"What?". Joon's face instantly turned into panic. "Yah Jung Yonghwa, aishh"

"You must accompany me Joon and you have to help me when my grandfather began to corner me with his words"

"Aigoo". Joon’s face darkened and he scratched his hair.

Yonghwa stopped in the hall and took his phone. He wrote a message to Seohyun, after sending the message, he's just hope Seohyun will understand.

~

Seohyun put her phone with heavy ​​breath. She was nervous, anxious, and fearful surrounding her. Yonghwa sent her a message that he would meet his grandfather tonight.

"What's wrong Seohyun~ah?" Tiffany asked as she saw Seohyun suddenly became very silent after reading a message from her phone.

"He will meet with his grandfather tonight." Seohyun’s answer is very short and she didn’t dare to look toward Tiffany.

"Are you nervous?"

Seohyun didn’t answer. Nervous? She had to admit if she was afraid. She thought of what was said by Tiffany if just only her who knows what the best for her. She kept thinking about it. The memories when she was with Yonghwa came to her mind. Why  she have to be afraid when Yonghwa offering a place to lean and said to her that she should trust him. He offered the comfort for her. She glanced at Tiffany, "I'll see him before he meets with his grandfather"

Tiffany saw her put her things into her bag, "good luck". Tiffany made a cheerful voice and Seohyun smiled at her.

"Thank you Tiffany"

~

He should have heard what was said by Joon to rest, but he ignored it. Now he felt tired and as he entered the room he immediately dropped his body onto the couch. Joon just glanced over his laptop. Suddenly Yonghwa’s phone vibrated and he picked it up.

"Yonghwa oppaaaaa". Soo Min’s voice on the phone was really going to destroy his ears. "Oppa, is haraboeji really going to see you tonight? Where? I'll go with you"

"Soo Min~ah, Joon will accompany me." Hearing his name called by Yonghwa made Joon become distracted with his report.

"Joon? Lee Joon? Aishh why you ask him? He couldn’t face haraboeji. I'll going with you, like it or not"

"But Soo Min~ah"

"No buts Jung Yonghwa-sshi". When heard that made Yonghwa upset, if Soo Min called him like that, he knew that Soo Min is angry.

"Don’t call me like that," Yonghwa said by showing annoyed’s voice.

"Mianhe oppa, please, I know haraboeji likes Joon, but this situation is different. I'm going to your place as fast as possible to the hospital. Wait for me oppa ". Not long after Soo Min turned off the phone and Yonghwa sighed softly. He looked at the clock in the wall and now 5 pm.

"Is that Soo Min?"

"De"

"What did she say?"

"She will be with me tonight"

Joon looked at Yonghwa who looked tired on the couch. He knew his friend was nervous, if he's in his position he would feel the same with him. Married at a young age isn’t easy, and he also knew that Yonghwa has not fully come out from his past. Meanwhile, Seohyun, Joon didn’t know much about her but Yonghwa ever told him if Seohyun was also very afraid with a relationship because of her past. "I will support you"

Yonghwa didn’t say anything, he didn’t want this situation to be complicated. He also fear that this meeting will be chaotic, because Soo Min will defend him all out. Suddenly a knock made Yonghwa and Joon’s eyes saw to the door. The door was open and Yonghwa with directly sat on the couch. His hair was a little messy and he couldn’t cover his tired face.

"Anneyeonghaseyo"

"Anneyeonghaseyo Seohyun-sshi". Joon greeted her with a friendly and Seohyun stepped into the room. Seohyun looked around the room. The room was quite large, there are a couch , 4 tables and a large shelf that contains with files. Although the room was comfortable, Seohyun can smell medicine in this room. She walked slowly towards Yonghwa. Joon turned off the laptop and retrieved files on the shelf.

"I'll see Doojon". Joon smiled, holding up the file in his hand. He came out from the room and closed the door tightly. "Ahhh I need to find a girlfriend soon because if I linger with Jonghyun and Yonghwa I’ll going crazy". Joon complained while walking the hospital hallways.

"Yonghwa", Seohyun called him and she was sitting not far from him. She looked at him. His face was very pale, tired, and his hair was little messy. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Seohyun~ah", Yonghwa said to her with smile. But in his heart he cursed the medicine he was taking because he was so sleepy now.

"Don’t lie to me"

"I just got the flu"

Hearing his answer made Seohyun's face flushed as she knows why Yonghwa can get the flu, because when he came to her apartment last night he looks healthy although a little tired.

"I just want to say one thing." He looked at her directly when he heard what she said. "The thing I fear now is losing you"

The silence filled the room, Yonghwa had approached her, pulled her into his arms. He hugged her tightly and kissed her shoulder gently. "Me too Seohyun~ah"

~

Meet with his grandfather after a few months didn’t see him made Yonghwa little stiff when he greeted him. Moreover, every time he meets with his grandfather, they will always have different opinions. His grandfather strongly disagree if Yonghwa divides his time to music, he wants Yonghwa focused with his study. Yonghwa glanced at Soo Min were also a little nervous when she saw her grandfather. He chose a Japanese restaurant for a meeting place tonight.

"I know that this meeting was very sudden. Hmmm ". He exhaled slowly, and he continued his words. "Before I decided to Seoul, I met with my friends. I'm very pleased. Because now they are focusing on their families. Instantly I feel empty because you two are not in Busan with me"

"Mianheyo haraboeji". Soo Min feels guilty and bowed her head.

"I didn’t come here to argue with you. I realize I only have you. I want the best for you. Yonghwa, I was thinking to create a gallery for your mother paintings. Forget the past Yonghwa, your mother will be happy"

Yonghwa listened carefully every words from his grandfather. "I've tried to forget it," he said quietly.

"I know this sounds very selfish and you haven’t graduated from the college, but I really want to see you get married Yonghwa. You look strong in front of me and Soo Min, your dad always told me how the grief claimed your smile since your mother died. I don’t know when I will die. " For a moment his grandfather stared at them "but I want to see you get married Yonghwa"

"but haraboeji...". Before Soo Min finished her words his grandfather raised his hand to stop her.

"I know I'm selfish and I want to see you get married too Soo Min". Her grandfather looked at her with soft eyes that makes Soo Min can’t deny him. "How about you Yonghwa?"

"I'm still young and I have a lot of dreams that I haven’t achieved"

"until when Yonghwa?"

His grandfather’s qustion made him silent. He wasn’t able to answer. He didn’t know why he can’t answer it. He does have a lot of dreams, but the question of how long his dreams would be achieved he doesn’t know. He has made many plans in his life but god always tell him another words.

"I want you to meet this girl Yonghwa". His grandfather handed him a photo.

"Haraboeji, Yonghwa oppa already has a girlfriend," Soo Min tried to explain to her grandfather.

His grandfather stared at Yonghwa in disbelief. "Really?"

"De", Yonghwa answered briefly.

"I want to meet her,". Yonghwa saw his grandfather was very serious when he said it.

"She hasn’t thought about marriage, I don’t want to force her. I love her and I can’t leave her"

"You have to make her understand with this situation"

"This situation?”. Yonghwa narrowed his eyes, his temper began to flare up and looked at him angrily. "This is your wish and I don’t want to sacrifice my feelings"

"Yonghwa talk to her once again if she remained with her stance then there is no choice for you than meet this girl"

"I'm sorry I can’t". Yonghwa stood up and bowed to him. "I am tired and I couldn’t think straight today. I'm sorry." Yonghwa turned and left his grandfather and Soo Min.

"Haraboeji, can you understand Yonghwa oppa?". Her grandfather was silent looked at Yonghwa’s body that slowly by slowly disappeared from his view.

"He had grown up Soo Min, and you too. I know he can take a wise decision for his life". Soo Min looked at her grandfather with a look of disbelief. Why her grandfather was very patient with Yonghwa’s attitude today, her grandfather would always furious if Yonghwa showed the disrespectful attitude in front of him.

~

Yonghwa shut the car door firmly. He closed his eyes and thought of his grandfather's words. Does he have to talk about this once again with Seohyun? he didn’t want to force her. With a feeling of uncertainty, he then his car and run it. A few minutes later he pulled up in front of the apartment building. He thought for a moment before he got out from the car if this is the best decision for him or not. Not long after he opened his car door, locked it, and walked toward the apartment building.

Seohyun opened the door in a hurry when she heard the bell rings. She was surprised to see Yonghwa leaned his back against the wall. She could see the exhaustion on his face.

"Yonghwa"

Yonghwa looked up and smiled. "Seohyun"

"Why are you here?", She asked him. "Come in" she pulled his hand so he went to her apartment and closed the door.

He stood back to Seohyun and he quickly turned around to look at her. "I don’t know what should I do"

Seohyun confused why Yonghwa said like that. "Yong~ what happened with you?"

"My grandfather, he wanted me to meet with a girl he had chosen. When Soo Min told him if I already have a girlfriend he told me that I have to talk to you again. It's crazy." With frustration Yonghwa leaned against the wall, he couldn’t look at Seohyun. His body slowly slumped and sat on the floor.

"Yong ~". Seohyun squatted in front of him and held his hand.

"He wanted to see me get married. Isn’t he so selfish Hyun? I don’t know what happened to him, but tonight I noticed a difference in him"

Seohyun could only hold his hand tightly and heard every words recited from his mouth. "I don’t want to force you Hyun". His voice was very bitter. Then his phone vibrated and Yonghwa took it from his pocket.

"Yoboseyo"

"Oppa, haraboeji in the hospital"

Heard it Yonghwa looked at Seohyun and frantically stood up.

"Yonghwa, what’s wrong?”. Seohyun had come to stand up and confused why Yonghwa suddenly panicked.

"I have to go to the hospital"

"What happened?"

"My grandfather in the hospital," said Yonghwa with breath roaring.

~

Seohyun meets Yoona in the next day at the hospital. She wants to meet with Yonghwa but in the end she decided not to see him today. He must be very tired, and began to worry about his health. Especially last night after he met her, he went to the hospital with rush because his grandfather suddenly collapsed.

"His grandfather suffering from brain cancer and it happens because when he had a car accident a few years back and he got brain concussion. Although he is the director of the hospital, but he ignored his health. After treatment at the hospital, his grandfather never did a medical check-up again and thought if his headache just a headache," Yoona explained to her. They sat in the park not far from the hospital.

"Really? Is it very bad?", Seohyun asked, worried.

"De, Seohyun. I don’t know if his grandfather would have moved to a hospital in busan or stay here"

"That’s the reason why he wants to see Yonghwa get married"

Yoona looked at her directly. "What do you mean?"

"His grandfather suddenly wanted to meet him in Seoul with one wish, he wanted to see Yonghwa get married"

"And then?"

"Yonghwa didn’t want to get married at a young age and he also knew I had a bad past about my parents. His grandfather just want to see him happy before he died, that was the reason." With a soft sigh Seohyun was silent and Yoona embraced her shoulder. "He didn’t want to force me Yoona"

"The decision is in your hands Seohyun"

After seeing Yoona in the hospital, she always sent messages to Yonghwa to think about his health. Yonghwa replied to her messages, but Seohyun could feel his anxiety. She entered the gallery and opened the cover on her painting. Her eyes suddenly focused on her painting.

"Will you go to that park with Yonghwa?". Tiffany’s question suddenly flashed in her mind. "I'm sure you know what's the best for you Seohyun~ah". Then she looked at the painting again and the sentence was long gone from her memory suddenly reappearing "Joo Hyun~ah omma really love this park, omma has brought you here, your father and your brother. They are that I love in the world. I hope you will come to this place with someone you love." She smiled when she remembered her mother’s words to her and the tears flow slowly in her cheeks.

"Seohyun?". Seohyun was turned and saw Tiffany. The tears still running down in her cheeks.

"Oh my god what happened to you?"

"I ... I ... don’t want to be a coward in my life Tiffany. What happened to my mother is the past, I can’t live in fear"

"Seohyun". Tiffany looked at her a little confused.

"I'm going to see Yonghwa now"

"Yonghwa?"

"I know what's the best for me Tiffany"

"Seohyun?". Tiffany couldn’t believe what was said by Seohyun and she was thrilled.

She picked up her bag and hurried out from the gallery, before she got out from the gallery she turned to Tiffany. "Tiffany Hwang I owe a lot of advices from you"

Tiffany smiled to hear it. "Seohyun fighting"

~

“I, Jonghyun, and Joon will have lunch at the Japanese restaurant," Yoona said standing in front of Yonghwa. He was busy reading a report made by Joon.

"I'm going to the hospital cafeteria"

"oh gosh Yonghwa, you have to get out from the hospital for a while and get some fresh air. Doojon will also have lunch with his friends, oh come on Yonghwa”

"Yoona, I want to be here and I promise I'll eat. Because if I’m not eat then Seohyun will yell at me", Yonghwa answered politely and smiled at her.

"Alright, bye Yonghwa". Yoona was out from the room and joined with Jonghyun and Joon who was waiting in the outside.

"How with Yonghwa?", Joon asked her when he saw Yoona out from the room and closed the door.

"He will not eat lunch with us and Joon I beg you to make a good report so Yonghwa doesn’t have to check it again and again". Yoona pat his head slowly.

"Yah, I've been working on the report properly"

"Oh come on I'm hungry". Jonghyun with little annoyed herding his wife and Joon to get out from the hospital.

When they came out of the hospital, they didn’t see if Seohyun entered the hospital in a hurry.

Yonghwa put the report on his desk. He had seen the condition of his grandfather. Soo Min cried on his shoulder last night and he didn’t allow Seohyun go with him to the hospital because it was late night. His grandfather was sick and he made as though he is a selfish by letting him to get married. He covered his illness and wanted to see a happiness in Yonghwa’s face. He can’t force Seohyun to marry him, but he can’t lose her. He doesn’t know what he should do when he must choose. A quiet knock interrupted his reverie. The door opened slowly and he saw to the door. With a little surprised he saw Seohyun opened the door slowly , she stepped in and closed the door.

"Seohyun, what are you doing here?”. Yonghwa tried to merrily in front her to hide his anxiety. She walked to him and Yonghwa saw her didn’t say anything. "Seohyun?". He grabbed her arm, and then suddenly Seohyun hugged him tightly.

Seohyun whispered in his ear "I, Seo Joohyun very willing to be your wife"

 

NB: Hi finally i can update part 9, maybe it's long chapter hehe sorry i just want to explain the detail. Sorry for many wrong grammar here and there. Hmm maybe you can leave your opinion about this story and please leave a comment. thank you *deep bow*