RAIN

RAIN

Kiss The Rain (Part 3)

 

 

Yoona felt the rain soaked through her body and her clothes stucked to her skin. Tears were still streaming down in her cheeks but the rain has been wiped it. She very loves him, she very loves him. She smiled against the harsh reality that is in front of her. Her hand gently his cheek and a smile of sadness appeared on her lips slowly. Jonghyun slid his hands around her waist. Why he didn’t want to lose her? Why is the fact if Yoona is his sister was more painful than when he knew who is his real father. Every time Yoona said I love you to him, his body will react quickly and his heart beating rapidly. He didn’t know why it happened to him, he had never felt it.

"You must go home Yoona". His voice quivered with rain which flushed all over his body.

Their nose touching aech other, their breathing is irregular. He found it hard to breathe looked at her melancholy, his heart was racing and his mind refused to see her get hurt. She shook her head slowly and her hands holding his shoulders tightly. Her eyes closed and let the rain wet her whole body. She doesn’t care if she was shivering and eventually fell into his arms.

~

Im Woo Jin stunned as he opened the door of his house. He saw Yoona’s body carried by Jonghyun. Their clothes soaked. Their eyes met each other.

"Please come in". Im Woo Jin told him to go in his house, then pointed the way toward Yoona’s room. He opened the door, Jonghyun passed him quietly and went into her room. Because of wet clothes, he put her on the couch. Before he lifted his body, he touched her cheek and caressed gently. His eyes turned to his side, he saw the photo in place on the table beside the bed. That picture of himself. She took his picture without him know it. Then he turned again to look at Yoona's face, there are still remnants of sadness on her face.

"are you Lee Jonghyun?". The question made him turn and saw Im Woo Jin. "Are you Lee Tae He's son"

Jonghyun stood and stared at him. "I just came to take Yoona". He walked past him without answering his question, he didn’t want to discuss it. He would like the fact disappeared from him.

"I'm sorry"

"My mother is dead so you don’t need to apologize"

"He was my first love, Lee Jonghyun. I returned to Seoul to meet her but she disappeared and your uncle avoiding me." Im Woo Jin trying to explain everything to Jonghyun. "I apologize to you because I can’t be a good father for you"

"I can take care myself without a father figure", he replied firmly, he saw the hardness in his face. His eyes reminded him of Lee Tae-He.

"Let me be a father for you", he pleaded with the sudden.

"I told you I can take care of myself without a father figure. Now I just want you to love your daughter, Yoona. She looks strong on the outside but actually she is fragile ". He walked out of Yoona’s room. Yoona's mother entered her daughter’s room immediately and changed her clothes.

He was stepping out of Im Woo Jin’s house. Actually he wanted to look at his face, his father. But he felt that he must be brave to face it all. His mind was drawn back to Yoona. That girl really has control of his mind.

~

Jonghyun felt his every steps very heavy. He felt very strange with him. Yes, Yoona didn’t exist around him. He didn’t see her for three days. He only saw Hyoyoen with her friends, no Yoona nearby her. Why Yoona always haunted his mind? He has fallen in love with her? No, that’s impossible because she is his sister. He shouldn’t love her. Actually, he found it difficult to accept that fact. He avoided to meet Im Woo Jin, because he must arranged his heart to accept the fact that he is his real father. Why all the secrets that kept from him very painful for him. Lee Jaejin had told him about his mother who loved him. He also had heard from Im Woo Jin’s mouth if his mother was his first love. What should he do? Every time he thought about Yoona, he felt something very painful in his heart.

He opened his locker and saw a book which he put in there. The book from Yoona. At that time he placed the book with a cool but Yoona wasn’t angry and disappointed, but she said something "I hope someday you'll read that book". His hands took the book and saw Yoona’s writing in the book. The encouragement sentences for him. He felt the change from Yoona, she showed her attention to him and sometimes doing something really stupid. Very different from when he saw her in the first time. Jonghyun exhaled slowly and closed his locker. He should admit it if he missed her presence.

His eyes several times turned into a regular seat occupied by Yoona. His breathing became heavy at his thought. He remembered how Yoona laughed when she sat down not far from him. Walking without awkward to sit near him and played with naughty eyes every time she saw him. Attaching her shoulder to his shoulder and made him jerk, Jonghyun missed she did it. Especially when she boldly kissed his lips and he didn’t do rejection when she did it. What has happened to him. Is it true he had given his heart to that spoiled girl. Why he became very upset and felt torn apart when he started to remember how Yoona cried and hugged her tightly in the rain. His throat was very dry and his brain like not being able to think. Several times he had to make him focus listening to professor in front of the class. He tried it but this time he dropped his gaze to the window.

 

Yoona sat silently in her bed. She bent her legs and arms. He didn’t want to think if Jonghyun is her brother. Why are all very painful? She still didn’t believe her father is Jonghyun’s father. His eyes glanced at the photo that is placed on the table beside her bed. Jonghyun’s photo, her stared became very wrenching her feelings. She had never loved anyone like this. She had set her heart to Lee Jonghyun. He didn’t like her ex-girlfriend, they're rich and can buy everything what she wants. But they really loved her with sincere? Or they just want her body? Yoona grabbed her empty glass, thirsty attacked . She slowly came out of her room. The steps stopped when she heard voices that caught her attention. The voices were coming from her parents’s room. Her footsteps slowly approaching her parents’s room.

~

"You should be happy Woo Jin". Kim Hyo Rim threw her sharp eyes to Im Woo Jin.

"What do you mean? I don’t understand what you're talking about"

"Don’t lie in front of me Woo Jin. You now have a biological child. You know I can’t give you a child". Hyo Rim said curtly.

 

Yoona put her right palm on the wall. What are they talking about? What is the meaning of the words of her mother? She can’t have a child? Then who is she? Her head suddenly felt dizzy and her arms rested gently against the wall. The secret? Why are many secrets between them?

 

"Why you say that? Yoona is our daughter and don’t you say she's not our biological children", said Im Jin Woo angrily at his wife.

"But the fact is Yoona isn’t our child. That woman has to give you what you want". Hyo Rim isn’t strong enough to restrain her tears. "I feel fail as your wife"

"Don’t say like that Hyo Rim. I never doubted you as my wife". She lifted her head and looked at her husband.

"Lee Jonghyun, he's your son. I beg of you still love Yoona. You know how Yuri’s family really didn’t want her"

 

"I still have a family?", asked Yoona in her heart. "But they didn’t want to accept me? Why?". His hand with carefully opened up the door of her parents’s room. Im Woo Jin and Kim Hyo Rim instantly turned as the door opened. They saw Yoona with shaky standing in the door. "Tell me who I am?"

~

He was silent and his body moved irregularly on his bed. He tried to close his eyes, but he can’t. His uncle wanted him to meet with Im Woo Jin and tried to accept him as his real father. But he wanted to see Lee Ryu Won and apologized for the arrogance in him. Jonghyun heard the door of his room knocked by someone and the door opened. Jungshin emerged from behind the door.

"Hyung, I have to take my father to the station. He will go to Busan"

"Busan?"

"De, Appa told me that he has a very important matter in Busan. After dropping Appa I would go straight to the hospital and maybe I will stay there"

"Oh okay". Jonghyun nodded his head. "I'll keep the bakery today"

"Okay hyung, thanks"

~

Yoona stood in front of Kwon Yuri family’s house. Her biological family. Kwon Yuri married with Choi Minho without the consent of her parents, because Minho is an orphan. He only worked as a shopkeeper. But Yuri very loved him. Their relationship was conflicted. Until finally Yuri out of her house and chose to marry with Minho. Yoona was 2 months old, Yuri came to Hyo Rim and leave Yoona to her. She told her she would visit Minho parents’s grave. But in the night, Hyo Rim received the news that the bus was traveling by Yuri and Minho had an accident. All passengers in the bus died. Hyo Rim tried to visit Yuri’s family to submit Yoona. But they didn’t want to accept the presence of Yoona and told Hyo Rim to take her as far as possible from them.

She just stared at the house from the outside. Once again the sentence if her presence wasn’t in the desired by her biological mother family tore her feelings. At first Yoona didn’t want to come to her mother’s hous. But she wanted to know, although she would never enter that house. She was determined about it. She won’t be able to accept the bitterness that has managed to make her very sadness. When Yoona will turn her over, a woman called her from a distance that wasn’t too far away from her.

"Please wait"

Yoona turned and she approached her hastily. That woman's eyes watching her from head to toe. Yoona felt odds with what she did and she retreated slowly. But she was like a rich woman, she removed her sunglasses and looked at Yoona’s eyes.

"Can I help you?", asked Yoona rather stammered. Women’s face a very serious looked at Yoona.

"You are very similar to my sister. I think I saw her was alive again"

The sentence made her body react quickly. She was silent and her lips pressed against while that woman looked at her.

"Sorry for my impoliteness, I just want to visit my father in that house". That woman pointed to a house that made Yoona’s heart tremble.

"Kwon Yuri, is it true that your sister's name?", Yoona said with a sudden and daring. She gathered her courage to ask.

"How do you know?". She was very surprised when she mentioned that name.

"I am Kim Hyo Rim’s daughter"

"Hyo Rim? She has a children? How did it happen? Because I know Hyo Rim can’t have a children". That woman looked at Yoona with really serious.

"You really know my mother?"

"We are good friends with but I lost contact with her after Yuri’s death"

"If you are very familiar with my mom I'm sure you'll know who I am"

"What do you mean?". The woman narrowed her eyes as looked at her. "Wait ... no ...". shook her head slowly. Her breath was like going to stop. Her hands covered . Yoona could see tears in her eyes.

"You ..."

"My name is Im Yoona. I am Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho’s daughter"

~

Yoona didn’t want to get into that house even though her aunt wanted her to get into the house and meet her grandfather. She's still not ready to meet with him so soon. Increasingly unsteady footsteps, the clock already showed at 9 pm. She didn’t want to go home and stopped her taxy at bus stop. Yoona didn’t realize when she stopped not far from Jonghyun uncle's house. The wind blows hard and the sky grew darker. Suddenly she felt the rain drops gently touching her skin. Then the rain came down with heavy flushed the earth. But she didn’t care, she kept walking follow her steps. Maybe people thought she was crazy to walk under heavy rain. Cold air began to pierce her bone and she was shivering. Yoona wanted rain to remove all the wounds in her heart.

 

Jonghyun walked to the window and drew a long breath at the sight of rain. He will close the bakery but his eyes were suddenly drawn to the figure of someone walking in the rain without umbrella. He saw she was very unsteady steps and didn’t care about rain soaking her body. He immediately took the umbrella, open it up and bring one umbrella for him. Jonghyun ran out of the bakery and approached her.

"Miss, please take this umbrella. You can sick if you walk under the heavy rain like this". Jonghyun gave her umbrella. The woman turned around and was surprised to see Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun?". Her voice trembled softly.

"Yoona?"

Yoona just stared at her silently, then suddenly her hand pulled by Jonghyun. They ran in the rain toward the bakery. Jonghyun pulled Yoona's hand to get into the bakery.

"What are you doing Im Yoona?" Are you crazy?". Jonghyun looked very angry to see Yoona walking in the rain. Her clothes were soaked and her face radiated sadness. "Wait here"

He immediately closed the bakery, then he pulled Yoona’s hand to get into the house.

"I want to go home. Let me go," Yoona said stubbornly, trying to break his grip, and began to turn her body over.

"Im Yoona. I will not let you to hurt yourself". Jonghyun sounded so angry. He didn’t want to let Yoona hurt herself. She could be sick and he could see the sadness in her eyes. "You wait here. If you get out of this house. I promise I'll drag you to enter this house". Jonghyun threatened her with earnest and Yoona stopped looking at him.

Jonghyun climbed the stairs to the upper floor and then took the clothes and towel for Yoona. When he climbed down he saw Yoona sitting in a chair with a blank stare.

"Wear this and take a bath". Jonghyun gave her clothes and towel. Yoona glanced at it then slowly she took it from his hand. She walked into the bathroom. She took a bath and changed her clothes. Jonghyun waiting outside the bathroom, his back leaning against the wall and closed his eyes. He felt very happy to see Yoona but why he saw the sadness in her eyes again? When Yoona came out of the bathroom, Jonghyun approached her.

"Put your clothes in the washer"

Yoona followed what he said. Then after that she followed Jonghyun from behind. She sat on the couch, bent her legs, while Jonghyun took a glass warm milk and bread. He put the glass and plate on the table and sat down beside her.

"You must eat bread and drink the warm milk it now", Jonghyun commanded her. Without debate, Yoona followed his order. She ate bread and drank the milk. After spending the food and drink she rested her head on the couch. Her eyes were closed but reopened when Jonghyun said something.

"What do you think Im Yoona? You are very stupid to torture yourself for something you can’t avoid"

"It's my choice"

"A very foolish choice", he said curtly.

"I know it’s very stupid choice. I'm telling you from now on don’t care about me anymore, because I'm not your sister"

"What do you mean?". Jonghyun looked at her with surprise.

"I'm not Im Woo Jin and Kim Hyo Rim’s daughter. My parents had died, my mother took care of me and concealed my identity. You want to know why she did that? ". Her eyes met his eyes. "Because my biological mother’s family didn’t want me while my dad is an orphan"

"How do you know all that?", He asked quietly.

"A painful secret." She put her chin on her knee. "I accidentally heard it yesterday when I stood in the front my parents's room”

"Then what are you doing in the outside today Im Yoona? You want to kill yourself?"

"I would if I could"

Jonghyun frowned and pulled her hand. "You shouldn’t do that"

"I will follow my parents. Maybe it was the best option", she said with a bitter.

"Stop it Im Yoona"

"Why?", She asked, and she lowered her feets and spun around to see him.

Jonghyun immediately hugged her tightly. "I don’t want to lose you Im Yoona". Yoona could feel the hug getting tight and she felt comfortable in his arms. The warmth spread throughout her body. She put her chin on his shoulder.

"You say you're not my sister?", He asked softly a whisper in her ear.

"De, why Jonghyun?"

"Can I love you Im Yoona?"

The hug with gently loosen and they stared each other. "What you said Lee Jonghyun?"

"I don’t want to lose you Im Yoona and can I love you?". He spoke the words very clearly.

Tears were flowing slowly down her cheeks and his hands were wiped her tears.

"don’t cry Im Yoona", he whispered softly.

His face was a little close to her face. She felt his warm breath against her face. His nose was touching her nose and his soft lips soft touched her lips.

They were kissing, his lips made contact with hers. This is his second kiss with her and now he is the one to the make a move to kiss her. Jonghyun didn’t know what was on his mind. He could feel her painful, sadness, and lonely. Yoona always feels happy with her life. Im Woo Jin always gave his attention to her, gave her everything. Kim Hyo Rim showed her love to Yoona. She felt sad when heard if she's an orphan and her biological mother’s family didn’t want her presence in this world. His kiss made her relief for everything. She found her hands on his neck. He kissed her soft and tenderly, now he can’t let go off her lips. He placed his hands in her wrist. He hesitated to get senseless kisses, he was battling with himself. She pressed her body to him, and he opened his mouth slowly, Yoona realized it. She entered her tongue and met his. He explored , tasting her sweetness. He couldn’t lie again, he really fell in love with Yoona. He didn’t want to let her go, he wanted her to his side, he wanted to the make her happy and made her feel save no lonely again. He let go off his lips from hers. They sat face to face, panting hard and trying to catch their breaths. They are staring each other.

"Im Yoona I Love you"

 

NB: sorry if i make a long time update i work now and i can't write coz i'm so tired need 3 hours to reach my office and 3 hours too to reach my home T______T, english isn't my first language so sorry if you get wrong grammar here and there in this story. I hope you like it and please give me a comment, thank you ^____________^ your comment will make me happy