RAIN

RAIN

Rain of Blessing (Part 8)

 

Yonghwa couldn’t concentrate doing his report. Even his friend Doojon had waved his hand in front of him. Joon saw it and he became worried. He felt guilty for asking question like that to him. He was afraid if So Min knew he had asked that question to Yonghwa. Finally he approached Yonghwa and gave a cup of coffee to him.

"Yonghwa drink this coffee," said Joon standing in front of him. Yonghwa looked up and saw Joon. "Please Yonghwa, don’t be like this and forget that question, okay?". Joon bit worried when he said it.

"I'm sorry". Yonghwa’s answer wasn’t comforting Joon because he still saw a bit of confusion on his face.

"Yonghwa ~ ah forget it. I could be kill by So Min if she knows what I said"

Yonghwa turned to him "she isn’t going to kill you Joon"

"So Min always blame me if there is something strange about you"

Yonghwa chuckled to hear that. So Min really know if Joon is a best friend of her brother, so if there is something strange with Yonghwa she'll come to Joon. "I know that Joon"

"Ahh sincha Yonghwa~ah. So Min is terrible when she yelled"

"But I still can’t forget that question Joon. What if it really happen?"

Joon was silent and he started to think. Several times he glanced at Yonghwa. "You have Seohyun, right? You're in relationship with her now, right?"

"What do you mean Joon?". Yonghwa looked at him suspiciously.

"You have to introduce Seohyun to your grandfather before he introduce you to his choice"

"But I am ...."

"But why Yonghwa?"

"I just had a relationship with her last night Joon. Engagement and wedding is far from my mind," said Yonghwa honestly.

"I know, but if what I said to you is really happen then you have to make a decision. Do you want to lose Seohyun?"

The question made him pause. He likes Seohyun since he met her for the first time and loves her when he met her again in high school. Does he wants to lose her again? Especially when he knows Seohyun moves to London, he felt so lost and even blame himself.

"I don’t want to lose her again Joon"

"She's really special for you Yonghwa. Then you have to defend her no matter what". Joon patted his shoulder gently.

~

So Min taking her breath slowly before opening Yonghwa’s apartment. She was asking for a password with a message to Yonghwa. She glanced into some corner of the room. She grinned and shook her head disbelief with she saw. What she saw in her vision she had to throw away. She put her suitcase and sat down on the couch. Soon she frowned and looked at the couch.

"Oh my god Yonghwa oppa what will you do in this couch?" So Min said with a little frustrating. So Min and Yonghwa actually didn’t believe with mystical, but they can’t deny it if they can connect with each other through their mind. That they realized when Yonghwa watched his mother’s accident in front of his eyes. So Min felt her chest tightness and instantly saw Yonghwa in her vision. But Yonghwa tried to close his vision and told So Min if he didn’t want her to disturb his privacy. In the first So Min also want to do what has been done by Yonghwa but eventually she gave up because she was too concerned with Yonghwa. So Min feels she is his sister and their parents have died. Although Yonghwa showed to So Min if he was brave but So Min doubted. Especially about his feelings to Seohyun, she knew Yonghwa loved her but denial is always out from his mouth. So Min isn’t Yonghwa who has perfect grades. She's just an ordinary girl, she chose to study business and didn’t follow her grandfather’s wish to study medicine. She wasn’t surprised when his grandfather was very happy when Yonghwa went to medical school at Seoul National University.

So Min walked into a desk and smiled. She saw their photo. Their parents, their photo make tears in her eyes.

"Omma, Appa, anneyeonghaseyo. I miss you two". So Min tried to wipe her tears. "Omma, Appa, I promise to protect and preserve Yonghwa oppa. He also always protect and look after me". So Min looked at the photo of her parents and her fingers traced the photo. "Omma, Appa, Yonghwa oppa and  I've found someone who will love us forever like Omma and Appa". So Min’s voice muffled as tears streamed down her cheeks.

~

Tiffany stepped toward the cafeteria and a red bag hanging on her shoulder. She'll buy a drink and bring it to the gallery. Before she reached the counter of drink, she stopped and turned to the right. She narrowed her eyes and saw Minhyuk.

"What's he doing here? Alone". Tiffany watched his movements, and because ofcuriosity she followed the direction of his view. She grinned to see who is being noticed by Minhyuk. She walked slowly toward Minhyuk and stopped beside him.

"Her name is Choi Jun Hee but she is always call Juniel, Minhyuk-sshi"

Minhyuk gasped when he heard the voice of someone who has been caught what he was doing.

He glanced to his side and gently lifted his face. "Aishhh Tiffany-sshi"

"So you are here just to observe from a distance hmmm?". Tiffany’s question made him sent her irritated gaze. "It's okay if you like her". Tiffany smiled sweetly to relieve his irritation.

"Thanks for your information", Minhyuk said sipping his drink until they run out.

"Hey Minhyuk-sshi I have a good news about your best friends"

Minhyuk raised his head again and the glass was stuck in his mouth. "Who?", He asked after putting his glass to the table.

"Seohyun and Yonghwa"

Minhyuk frowned and looked at Tiffany with a little bit confused. In the short time he's forgotten Choi Jun Hee or Juniel. He wanted to know what had happened to his friends.

"They're in relationship now. If you want more details you should ask them," Tiffany said. "I have to go ...."

Before Tiffany finished her words Minhyuk grabbed her arm. "Tiffany-sshi wait". Minhyuk stood up. "She was out from the hospital yesterday, is that right?"

"De"

"She goes to campus today?"

"I don’t know. She didn’t say anything to me because I went in a hurry this morning"

Minhyuk paused for a moment and before he spoke again to Tiffany there was a woman approached them. She patted Tiffany’s shoulder.

"Tiffany"

"Hi Luna"

"I just saw Seohyun in the gallery. Is her condition now well?"

"Hmng?? '. Tiffany silent. "She came home from the hospital yesterday"

"She should have rested. Why did she have to come to campus?"

"I would advise her Luna. Sometimes she is too stubborn and forget her condition"

"Okay, i have a class now, bye Tiffany"

"Bye"

Tiffany exhaled a little annoyed because Seohyun forced herself to paint and came to campus. While Seohyun wasn’t hurt badly like Hara but doctor told her to rest her body few days at home. Apparently Seohyun felt she had recovered. "sometimes Seohyun your friend very stubborn and felt that she is always healthy every day". Tiffany hissed annoyed and walked ahead Minhyuk.

"Well Tiffany-sshi wait for me, aishhh that girl has long legs." Minhyuk snorted in disgust as he ran over to Tiffany.

~

Seohyun looked at the sky from the window and exhaled slowly. Her fingers drew abstract lines in the window and her mind fixed on Yonghwa. A small smile appeared on her lips slowly. This morning she was quite surprised when she found Yonghwa was looking at her painting.

"I will strive to reduce my fear. That feeling guilty is still lodged in my heart. I always blaming myself for her death." Yonghwa holding his glass and leaned his back on the couch. And his eyes glanced to Seohyun who was staring at him.

"Don’t blame yourself anymore". Seohyun said seriously and their eyes met. "I'll paint you"

"What?". Yonghwa raised an eyebrow and sat up straight. "You told me that you wouldn’t paint me?"

"I'm just gonna paint you for me, just for me." A mischievous smile melt his tension. "Why are you so nervous?"

"I don’t like painting"

"But I will try to paint you. So you have to get used to it"

"Aishhh Seohyun~ah". He withdrew her hand slowly and Seohyun felt her heart beating fast. His fingers slowly moving to her fingers. And their fingers interlocked.

"Seohyun~ah". Seohyun turned toward the voice of someone and saw Tiffany waved happily. But she caught another figure behind her. A few seconds later she grinned happily see Minhyuk waved his hand.

"Seo Joohyun~ah". Minhyuk walked over and stood beside Seohyun. "I heard from Tiffany, you and Yonghwa ...."

"Where did you meet?”. Seohyun directing her eyes toward Tiffany who has taken a position on the side. She began took out her painting equipment.

"I met him was flirting with female student at our faculty hmm precisely in the faculty cafeteria." Minhyuk directly gave Tiffany sour look. He was looking at a girl who had stolen his attention for a week. He thought she is on the faculty of music but it turns out she is in the same faculty with Seohyun.

"Ohhwww Minhyuk~ah, who's the girl that you like right now?", Seohyun asked him.

"Forget about it Seohyun~ah. I just need an explanation from you. Is it true that you and Yonghwa??”. Minhyuk waiting for an answer from Seohyun. Since Yonghwa and Jonghyun now became clinical training student at the hospital, their schedule for band is reduced. So Minhyuk didn’t know if they are in relationship.

"we’re in the relationship just last night Minhyuk~ah"

"Sinchayo? Yonghwa is your doctor when you at the hospital?", Minhyuk asked curiously.

"He's not my doctor Minhyuk".

"Would you still painting him?"

Seohyun shook her head slowly. "I had to cancel that stupid bet with Hara. I fought with her in the car and that accident happened. I also can’t insist Yonghwa to like painting"

Minhyuk listened to what she said. "But there is a painting in the apartment. Did he see it? "Tiffany asked who had started painting in canvas.

"He saw it. I'm surprised he liked that painting. The painting reminded him with his mother"

"Really?". Tiffany looked at her with a furrowed brow. "Is he trying to change and courage to face the reality?"

"He was very different yesterday, he made me feel safe and tried to took out my fear". Seohyun sat staring at an unfinished painting. She remembered how Yonghwa tried to be her protector, removed her tears and made her comfort.

"Seohyun~ah, Yonghwa’s smile so happy?". Minhyuk gave her a question that made her turning to look at him.

"His smile makes my heart very peaceful Minhyuk" Seohyun said with smile.

"Sincha? I'm curious to see it. Since you moved to London with your brother. I have to be honest with you if he is always asking about you. I was confused at that time but once I figured out what had happened now, I get the answer". Minhyuk breathed softly and he smiled. "Congrats my friend. Huffff I must tell Taeyeon and Sooyoung about this good news."

"Taeyeon and Sooyoung?". Seohyun smiled remembering her best friends when they were in high school.

"De, Sooyoung always asked me. 'Minhyuk, why Yonghwa always look towards us? Do you have a debt to him?"

Seohyun smiled at what was said by Minhyuk. "Oh really? why he always asked about me?”.

"I don’t know but he's always been cool when asked me and at that time I didn’t suspect him." Minhyuk shrugged his shoulders and shook his head slowly. "Seohyun, maybe he likes you since you're in high school?”. He frowned and looked at Seohyun get to see the blush on her face. "Oh my"

~

"Yah Jonghyun, my eyes are still healthy and I saw Kyuhyun oppa with a woman". Yoona sat beside Jonghyun holding a cup of coffee for him.

"And then?". Jonghyun focused to the laptop and tried to listen what was said by his wife. This morning Yoona went to the obegyn at the hospital and this time Jonghyun couldn’t be with her because he was on call to help doctor Shim Changmin.

"Who is she?”. Yoona asked him with a serious face.

"I don’t know". Jonghyun’s answer annoyed her and finally she hit his arm.

"Awww Yoona-sshi"

"Yah Jonghyun-sshi". Yoona's eyes glared at him and Jonghyun rubbed his arm. When Jonghyun saw Yoona angry to him he paused for a moment and finally smiled, he can’t get mad at her and pinched her right cheek.

"Mianhe Yoona~ah". He landed a soft kiss on her cheek and the last on her lips.

“Yah Yah Yah”. Joon suddenly tapped on the table in front of them and Jonghyun pulled his lips from hers. "Stop making out here"

"Lee Joon-sshi aishhhh find a yoeja for you. She's my wife". Jonghyun cursing Joon who had interrupted the kiss with his wife.

"I know I know. But Jonghyun I saw doctor Kyuhyun with a woman and they were out of the room obegyn doctor. Who is that woman?”. He rubbed his forehead and posing as a detective.

"Oh you saw him too?" Yoona asked with sparkling eyes. "Jonghyun~ah my eyes are still healthy and able to see very clearly"

"Okay honey, I hope your eyes are still very healthy when we play." Jonghyun and smiled mischievously.

"Aishh ert". Joon and Yoona said simultaneously.

~

Goo Ara couldn’t hide her curiosity. She saw Kyuhyun out from doctor Kim Ju Nan’s room with a woman at his side. She was rushed to the nurse on duty with doctor Kim Ju Nan for information about her. Her name is Park Jiyeon, and that woman is pregnant. Her heart was like in the puncture by a sharp knife. She bit her lower lip slowly and didn’t realize that Yunho came into her room and walked toward her.

"Ara~ah". Yunho called Goo Ara and finally lifted her head a little surprised.

"Yunho~ah"

"We'll have lunch, do you mind if we eat lunch at the restaurant that I have chosen?"

"De? I don’t mind ". Goo Ara stood up and took her purse. But Yunho held her hand.

"What are you thinking about Ara~ah? You're still thinking about him?"

Yunho’s question made her silenced and she didn’t wat to see his eyes. She felt that she wasn’t fair to Yunho because her mind is always thinking of Kyuhyun. She didn’t feel worthy have Yunho's love.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay". Yunho’s voice, Ara Goo knew his heart broken and she slowly withdrew his hand.

"I will always try to love you Yunho"

Goo Ara’s words made ​​Yunho looked into her eyes, he wouldn’t give up to get her love even though he had to wait for a long time.

~

"Hatshiiiiii"

"Hyun~ahhhhh"

"De Yonghwa ~ ah"

"You need to rest. I want you to go home and sleep". Yonghwa’s voice on the phone was very worried about her condition. There is a feeling guilty because he let Seohyun has been exposed with very heavy rain yesterday.

"I'll be home soon"

"Don’t lie", Yonghwa said with a little mad. "Go home to your apartment right now"

"I have to finish my painting in gallery"

"Seohyun~ahhhhhhhh you want me to come to your faculty and drag you home?". Yonghwa began to threaten her.

"Ahrasso, I'll be home soon." Seohyun felt a bit dizzy and started tidying her stuff.

"Hyun~ah, if you  sick, call me and I will check your condition," Yonghwa said seriously. Seohyun’s face flushed and she was very happy to hear his protective sentence from him. Hearing that threat should make Seohyun angry but she responded with a big smile.

"Ahrasso". Not long after Seohyun turned off the phone. Tiffany glanced at her with a mischievous glance.

"Ohw Seohyun~ah you should go home or Yonghwa-sshi will come here and scold you".

Seohyun looked at the clock in her wrist hand and the time showed 3 pm. Minhyuk was excused to go home and he promised to interrogate Yonghwa when they meet.

~

"Ahrasso bye Hyun Joong~ah". Soo Min hung up after she received a call from her boyfriend. The bell made her turning toward the door. She hurried to open the door. She smiled happy to see Yonghwa handed a box of donuts.

"I'm very worried since I read a message from you this morning. I can’t concentrate at the hospital". Yonghwa put his jacket and sat on the couch. He held his neck and Soo Min sat beside him.

"Do you want to know what haraboeji wants from you?"

"De, what is it?"

"A marriage"

Yonghwa immediately turned to her and shocked. He had expected it. Apparently what Joon said is true. His grandfather wanted him to get married.

"But I'm still young and I haven’t achieved what I want. I'm still a medical student"

"I was forced Haraboji to speak the truth. Haraboeji told me if you don’t have a girl to be a wife he will choose a girl for you"

"Aishhhh what's on his mind?" Yonghwa was very upset because he wasn’t intending to set his life even though it was his grandfather. "I am now in relationship with Seohyun. But it was just yesterday. I couldn’t ask her to marry me. Do you know if she is afraid with a relationship?

Soo Min looked at him with guilt. "I'm sorry. I want to prevent him. I even told haraboeji that I will bring my boyfriend and introduce him. But he just wants you oppa"

"I can’t get married now." Yonghwa bit frustrating when thinking about it.

"I will persuade him, and oppa you should still see him". Yonghwa saw the seriousness in her eyes and he could only sigh.

~

"Omo ya Seohyun~ah, are you okay?”. Tiffany’s voice very anxious on the phone.

"I'm fine", Seohyun said as she pressed a tissue to her nose.

"You’re voice is so different, and don’t lie to me Seohyun. You just got out from the hospital and now you catch a cold? It's not good"

Currently Tiffany should visit Jonghoon in his apartment because a few days ago he was sick with a fever, he is very lazy to go to the doctor and far from his parents. So finally Tiffany must take care of her boyfriend and stayed in his apartment.

"I'll be taking medicine and going to sleep soon. I promise you," Seohyun replied softly. Her head a little dizzy and started holding her forehead. Oh her forehead a little hot,  she had a fever? Seohyun tried to cover up the panic so Tiffany wasn’t suspicious.

"Ahrasso, bye Seohyun~ah"

Seohyun immediately hung up and put her phone on the table, then she walked to her room. Tiffany stared suspiciously on her phone and she began to open the phonebook on her phone. Before she went to the gallery she asked Yonghwa’s number to Minhyuk and he gave it. After finding the number. She started to dial the number.

"Yoboseyo"

"Yoboseyo Yonghwa-sshi". Tiffany talked a little nervously.

"Who is this?”. Yonghwa’s voice a bit tired and he was lying on his bed.

"I'm Tiffany-sshi"

"Oh de, Tiffany-sshi what happened?”. Yonghwa got up and sat clutching his phone.

"I just want to ask you to help me, can you go to our apartment. Seohyun is sick, but she stubbornly didn’t  want recognize me. I want you to check her"

"Sincha? Ahhh that girl"

"De, I'm very worried about her condition. Please Yonghwa-sshi, I'm not in the apartment now because my boyfriend is sick too"

"Okay, I'll go to your apartment and check her"

"Hmmm, Yonghwa-sshi maybe Seohyun already slept maybe she won’t hear the bell. I'll give you the password our apartment"

"Okay"

"The password is the code name blue"

When heard that Yonghwa frowned. "It's that the password?"

"hahahaha Yonghwa-sshi i made the password. At first Seohyun strongly disagreed but now she doesn’t complain anymore." Tiffany’s voice slightly cheery.

"Oh okay". Yonghwa grinned slightly, and after receiving a call from Tiffany, he took the medicine box and clothes into his bag maybe he will stay in Seohyun’s apartment. Yonghwa out from his room, he saw Soo Min watching TV and sitting on the couch.

"Soo Min~ah, I'm going to Seohyun’s apartment and remember don’t do anything to spy on us." Yonghwa warned her.

"Oppa, you warn me like you will do something". Soo Min smiled mischievously.

"Aishhh stop thinking about it. I'm not going to do anything with her". Yonghwa took his jacket.

"I’ll allow a kiss oppa". Soo Min .

"Aigoo"

~

What Tiffany said was true and he finally entering the password. The door was open and Yonghwa get into the apartment. In the apartment was quiet and he stared into Seohyun’s room.

"Is she taking a medicine?”. Yonghwa little worried and walked into the room. He knocked on the room quietly but no answer. He slowly opened the door and saw Seohyun asleep. Just a table lamp that is lit at her room. Yonghwa walking toward her, he knelt down and pressed his hand to her forehead.

"She's a little fever." Yonghwa carefully began to wake up her. "Seohyun~ah, Seohyun~ah". He patted her hand covered with blanket. "Seohyun~ah, Seohyun~ah"

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and moaned softly as she felt a little dizzy. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Yonghwa was staring at her.

"Aigoo Yonghwa". Seohyun immediately sat down and pulled the blanket.

"I was on the phone by Tiffany, she was worried about your condition and asked me to check you. You're a bit of fever, are you taking a medicine?"

"I don’t take a medicine"

“Yah, Pabo this girl". Yonghwa pat her head slowly.

"Aww". Seohyun rubbed her head.

"I want you to take the medicine now," Yonghwa said firmly.

"Ahrasso ahrasso"

Seohyun sat on the couch after taking medicine from Yonghwa. She saw Yonghwa out from the bathroom.

"Are you going home now?", Seohyun asked, sipping her drink from a glass of mineral water.

"I'll stay here"

"If I let you?", Seohyun asked without looking at his face.

"Well I'm going home now." Yonghwa walked to the table and grabbed his bag. Seohyun jumped and walked hurriedly toward him.

"Don’t go home, stay here. It is late now"

Yonghwa grinned and placed his bag on the table again. "Well I'm going to follow your wish"

"Aishhh". Seohyun hit his arm gently. Then she saw Yonghwa’s face bit tired. "You should rest now"

"Seohyun~ah". Yonghwa pulled her hand slowly.

"What?"

"Forget it". Yonghwa removed her hand. He won’t talk about his grandfather with Seohyun tonight.

"Tell me, do you keep something from me?". Seohyun looked at him curiously.

"I ..."

"It is about your grandfather?"

Yonghwa turned his face to the side and threw his breath slowly. "De". He answered briefly.

"Soo Min said anything to you?"

"De, she told me that my haraboji want me to get married"

 Seohyun was silent and she couldn’t say anything. "Sleep Yonghwa~ah". Just that words out from his mouth.

Yonghwa nodded slowly as he walked toward the couch. Seohyun walked to the room to pick up a pillow and blanket. When she came out Yonghwa had lay down on the couch.

"Yonghwa~ah, you have to wear this pillow and blanket," Seohyun sat beside him. Yonghwa’s eyes already closed but he hadn’t fallen asleep and suddenly grabbed her hand.

"I've lost my parents. I just had a grandfather and Soo Min in my life, but you are the first person who made me feel the love. I'm just afraid one thing Seohyun~ah". Yonghwa opened his eyes and looked at her. "I'm afraid to lose you, I like you Seohyun~ah, I'm so stupid Seohyun~ah. Maybe I win in lessons but I am not proficient in love. I've lost you once in my life when you decided to go to London. And now I don’t want to lose you again"

Seohyun felt Yonghwa rubbed her hand softly and still looked at his tired eyes. She leaned in close to Yonghwa, her nose pressed against his nose, and finally she kissed his lips gently. She felt his soft lips on her lips, Yonghwa was still holding her hand tightly. They closed their eyes and Seohyun pressed her body into Yonghwa. She wants to eliminate his anxiety with a hug and kiss.

 

 

NB: Finally i can update now, enjoy this chapter sorry if many wrong grammar here and there. please leave a comment for me. kamsahamnida *deep bow*