RAIN

RAIN

Kiss The Rain (Chapter 6)

Jaejin saw Yoona in the family room with Jonghyun. Since Jaejin revealed who is Yoona to Jonghyun, Jonghyun always avoid him. He knew that Jonghyun began to love Yoona, although he had to turn away from her. He walked up to them and felt  Jonghyun’s gaze follow his steps. He could see Yoona’s face turned into a tense. He wondered what Yoona does at his home. Meet with Jonghyun?


"Jonghyun", he called. "anneyeonghaseyo Yoona-sshi". He glanced toward Yoona. Their eyes meet each other.


" anneyeonghaseyo Mr. Jaejin ". She saw Jonghyun’s uncle approached them and finally he sat down in front of them.


"Yoona sshi, I'm glad to see you here". Jaejin with a friendly smile to Yoona, but Yoona could see his eyes very different.


"Uncle, I will prepare something for you"


But Jaejin saw Jonghyun very tense with quickly he knew that Jonghyun would like to say something. "I've been eating Jonghyun"


Jonghyun reinstate him to a chair and saw his uncle look at him. "Tell me what you want to say to me"


Yoona trying to calm down and saw the beads of sweat Jonghyun’s forehead. "Uncle"


"I know you want to convey something to me"


"I ..."


"Tell me Jonghyun. I'm glad you two could close again as brother and sister". He smiled when he saw them.


"I'm going to marry her uncle"


Jaejin immediately straightened up when he heard his words. "Marry her" his brow furrowed and his face became very tense.


~


Jessica stared at Yuri’s photos with teary eyes. She still remembered how Yuri sobbed telling her that she loved Minho. She will do anything to retain her love.


"I know you’re here". Jessica looked around and saw her husband Taecyeon. He hugged her waist from behind and put his chin on her shoulder.


"I feel very guilty to Yuri. She asked for my help but I couldn’t. I'm trying to find where is her daughter, but my father always stopped me. That girl was very beautiful oppa, she's very similar to Yuri"


"I wish I could meet with Yuri. I always see you cry if you saw her photo"


"She will getting married, oppa. She found her love like Yuri and he’s a good man I can believe it".

Jessica turned and hugged her husband. "I really hope my father will admit her so I don’t have to see the sadness in her eyes"


"I will always support you". He inhaled the scent of her and her hair gently.


~


"You can’t marry her Jonghyun. She is your sister ", there was a tone of anger and surprise in his voice.


"No, she's not my sister. she's not Im Woo Jin’s daughter.  Yoona isn’t their child." Jonghyun told in hushed tones. He really loves her and can’t let her  go. His uncle looked at him with a frown but Jonghyun encouraged himself to look at him.


"I'm not Jonghyun's sister, and I love him. Allow me to love him "Jaejin looked at her and closed his eyes to think clearly.


"Sinchayo??", His voice still didn’t believe with Yoona’s  words.


"I can give you a proof, I ....". Yoona couldn’t continue her words because the tears his had flooded in her cheeks. "my own family don’t want my presence"


"What do you mean?", asked Jaejin looking up to her. Staring at her eyes filled with tears.


"My mother married a man who isn’t approved by my grandfather and when my parents died he didn’t want to see me being around him even didn’t allow the closest people with him to take care of me, he didn’t  want me. Jonghyun gave something I've been looking for, he gave me a sincere love without hypocrisy in his face"


Jaejin saw Yoona's face and the tears kept running down in her cheeks. He also saw Jonghyun’s grip very tightly in her hand.


"This is your final decision?", he asked.


Jonghyun stared in disbelief, "yes, this is our final decision," he said confidently.


~


Jungshin tread with caution when entering his home and frowned when he saw lights in the living room. He found his father on the couch, and he confidently stepped up to him and sat down beside him.


"I'm very glad my father had come home", he sighed and leaned back against the couch.


"You already know what's going on with Jonghyun?"


He looked to see his father’s face and smiled, "Jonghyun had told me. I have to put all my thinking ability when he told me, now I understand what he feels, and Appa I think I will have a nephew  soon", the last sentence uttered by Jungshin made him sitting up straight.


"They should get married", he said firmly and tense.


"That’s a very wise decision, Appa". Jungshin smiled at his father who  grinned at him.


"don’t you imitate him". Jungshin just grinned to hear it.


The next morning Jungshin grinned and staring at the hanging clothes in the laundry room. "Hyung, you're really looking for trouble and I got here". He shook his head see the Yoona’s shirt, pants, underwear, bra.


~


"He only wanted to meet with Appa and tell you that she will get married". Jessica spoke with caution, watching his expression. She came early in the morning to his father's house and was lucky to see his father looked relaxed as he arrived. "Give her a chance to meet you, let your selfish go, Appa"


Kwon Songhyun stared at his daughter with sharp glares. "Why I have to give her a chance?"


"She is entitled to meet you". Jessica held her emotions to avoid exposure her high voice when faced  his father because it wouldn’t work.


"What if I don’t want it?", Cynical smile made her sick and hate to see his  arrogance.


"Only one time and maybe she will only spend 30 minutes. I will pay your 30 minutes to negotiate with a company that you want ". She knew how to make him smile in triumph, and she's willing to do that for Yoona. His father is really no room for Yuri and Yoona. Sometimes she can be really envy Yuri with because she was free from father's selfishness and she thanked to God has given her Taecyeon to be her husband.


"Okay, 30 minutes"


Jessica could breathe a sigh of relief. "This evening at 7 pm, she will come to this house and if you don’t mind she would bring her future husband"


Songhyun glanced at her daughter again, he must let her because Jessica is promising something that he  thought more valuable than Yoona.


~


He rummaged through his food with no peace. Yonghwa raised his eyebrows and cast his chopsticks into his bowl.


"Aish, what are you doing?". Jonghyun suddenly surprised by what Yonghwa did.


"I don’t like you poking your food like that. try to eat it so that you can think clearly. Today Professor Kim will actually execute us with his sadistic questions", Yonghwa said as he cast the chopsticks which he held in front of his face.


"I can’t think properly"


"Why?"


"Yoona called me and told me that she would meet with his grandfather"


"Then?"


"I promised to accompany her. I'll tell you if all these problems over"


"Problem?". Yonghwa frowned when he heard what Jonghyun said. Today he hasn’t seen Yoona.


"I'll tell you later". Jonghyun sound so stressful and Yonghwa silent. Therefore don’t be surprised if he chose to not have a girlfriend and enjoy his  solitude. "Where is Yoona?"


"She didn’t go to class today. She's been very anxious when her car parked in front of the faculty"


Yoona came to the campus today. But after she parked her car, her  phone rang and it was her aunt, Jessica. She told her that her grandfather was willing to meet her and Jonghyun. Immediately she felt sick on her stomach and sweat began to appear in her forehead. Her hands trembled as she called Jonghyun to tell about it to him. Jonghyun suggested that Yoona didn’t go to class today and rest in Hyoyoen’s apartment.


~


Joon glanced at Yonghwa to ask something about Jonghyun but he just shrugged his shoulders. Professor Kim really made Jonghyun tormented by his questions that discredit him. Yonghwa could see Jonghyun exhaled nervously several times but he was very surprised Jonghyun could answer it well. Jonghyun held his shoulder after Professor Kim passed him  and looked for other victims. For him the questions  very easily but Yoona made him anxious and he couldn’t stop thinking about her. He knew Yoona must be very anxious at this time but he wasn’t at her side now.


~


Yoona's face revealed the joy of seeing Jonghyun stood at the door of the apartment and threw her arms around him.


"Ouhw Yoona, anneyeong". Jonghyun smiled to see what is done by Yoona.


"I'm very worried about it". She put her chin on his shoulder. "I only have 30 minutes to meet him. I know he still can’t accept me, but I'll try it"


"You will go home now?", Jonghyun asked as he pressed his face into her hair.
"Yes, I want to go home"


"I'll drive you home". Yoona realized that they are in front of the door and slowly let go of her arms and looked into his eyes.


"I want you to take my car and then later you pick me up at 5:30 pm. We will go there together."  Yoona looked up and saw Jonghyun pretty wrinkled face. "What happened to you today on the campus?"


"I was slain by Professor Kim"


Yoona laughed after heard that, she really know if Professor Kim highly targeted Jonghyun and wanted to know the extent of his intelligence why he can got a scholarship at Seoul University.


"But I'm sure you can handle it very well"


"Today God is really helping me and when he gave the questions I just thought about you"


Yoona holding his cheeks with her hands and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips.


"Yoona I have to say something"


"What's that?"


"I love your lips", he replied with a mischievous and seductive glances. Jonghyun just like this in front of Yoona. She moved her lips with teasing and Jonghyun sighed softly, he tried to avoid Yoona’s gave. This girl is very tempting.


"Hemmmm". The voice behind Jonghyun made them surprise. Then Yoona peek from Jonghyun's shoulder and saw Hyoyoen crossed her arms across her chest and she shook her head.


"Why should this be happening in my apartment and I am a single lady", Hyoyoen sighed softly and Yoona smiled, buried her face in his chest.


"I'm sorry Hyoyoen". Jonghyun tried to turn around to face Hyoyoen, but he only succeeded  tilted his body because Yoona hugged him tightly. "Sorry". Hyoyoen grunting heard about it.


~


Yoona looked to see a pretty girl who sat beside her, always showing off her sweet smile to Yoona and Jonghyun. When she was at home, her aunt called her again and told her if she wanted to go with Yoona and Jonghyun. Finally she told to Jonghyun  for come an hour early. Her name is Krystal and she is very aware that Jonghyun very interesting  any women wherever he is. Jonghyun was very cool in front of Krystal and knew that Yoona watching over him.


"I'm very happy to meet with Yoona unnie, omma already told me everything. I'm very happy I have a cousin who is very pretty and smart. Ohh I'm also very pleased to be acquainted with Jonghyun oppa ". Krystal once again show her modesty. She is  Jessica and Taecyeon’s daughter. She attended a boarding school, this girl is very cheerful and pleasant. "I know my grandfather is very stubborn person, but I know he is someone who is very kind"


Suddenly Yoona saw her aunt walking towards them. She smiled very sweetly and dressed very elegantly. "I hope your meeting will Krystal strengthen your sisterhood". Then she shifted her gaze to Jonghyun who was still sitting quietly. "I'm also very pleased to see you Jonghyun-sshi"


"Me too". Jonghyun smiled and Krystal really noticed him. Feeling envious with the couple in front of her.


"My father is very difficult in negotiation if invited to offend the time. He only gives you 30 minutes to talk to him"


"I think I'll be ready to meet him", Yoona answered with confidence. She tried to erase her fears, her heart beating loudly and Jessica gave her a smile of encouragement.


"I asked Krystal to come with us, he is really loves her and I want him to love you too". That line struck her heart and hope it becomes reality.


~


The house was very large and stately, she circulated her views to all corners of the house. Yoona gently bit her lip and she could feel her mother presence in every corner of this house.


"Grandpa", Krystal happily even nearly jumped off the couch when she saw her grandfather and walked quickly toward her. He hugged Krystal and she wanted it to happen to her.


"I'm glad to see my favorite grandchild here", his words simply slicing Yoona’s feeling.


"Appa, I want you to meet Yoona and her future husband Jonghyun", said Jessica.


Kwon Songhyun shifted his gaze from Krystal to Yoona, his heart beating hard when looked at her face. She is very similar with Yuri, his favorite little girl. He can also see the stubbornness in her face like Yuri. Yes, Kwon Songhyun missed Yuri greatly. She had made his heart shattered with the news of her death, when Yuri’s friend arrived with Yoona he made very different decision from the heart. He was very stubborn and selfish, his self-esteem is too high.


Yoona stood before him and bowed politely as well as Jonghyun. "I would not be here too long. My time is only 30 minutes, but maybe I'll use that time as possible. I am very pleased to meet you Mr. Kwon Songhyun, I am  Im Yoona, I'm Kwon Yuri and Choi Minho’s daughter"


Hearing Choi Minho name made Kwon Songhyun must remembered that man’s face who bow before him and he begged to him to be allowed to love Yuri. "I hope you can use your time as possible Im Yoona"


"I just wanted to tell you that I will getting married to someone who I love,Lee  Jonghyun is his name". His eyes glanced to Jonghyun. "I want you to know because you are my grandfather". She uttered the bitterness in her chest. "I really hope you can come at our wedding"


"You're done?", he asked coldly.


"De"


"Appa", this time Jessica was furious to see his father's attitude.


"Her time is only 30 minutes Jessica and she had completed her sentences. She used her time very well", he replied sarcastically. Yoona wanted to cry when heard it, but she held it. Krystal winced to hear what his grandfather said. Jonghyun restrained himself for not giving a painful blow in the old man’s face.


"I just wanted to give this to you Mr. Kwon Songhyun ". Yoona gave him a letter that has been worn. "I'll go back to my house, kamsahamnida". Yoona bowed politely and walked with Jonghyun to get out of the house.


~


Yoona couldn’t hold back her tears and Jonghyun immediately stopped the car. They had almost reached Yoona’s home. He heard her breathing was irregular and her sobs. He immediately hugged and her hair.


"Yoona I'm sorry, I didn’t say anything when that old man said something that hurt you". Yoona shook her head slowly and her face buried in his chest, her hands clutching his shirt. He rubbed her back to calm Yoona. Then he looked toward the window, rain soaked the earth and he slowly closed his eyes while holding her. He could hear her crying, tears running down in his shirt. He didn’t want to see her  cry again.


"Yoona, Yoona my dear". He slowly let go of his arms. Looking at her wet eyes, the tears still flowed down in her cheeks. He wiped it gently with his palm. Kissed her wet eyes and Yoona closed her eyes. His warm breath against her cheek and gently touched her lips. The kiss was very gentle, his arms around her waist and she slowly slid her hand into his chest. His lips gently touched his ear.


"Please don’t cry again Yoona", his warm breath on her neck made Yoona closed her eyes. Then his eyes looked into her eyes. "Don’t cry Yoona"


Her fingers gently touched his lips and kissed his lips. Yes, Yoona needs Jonghyun, she loves this man. Jonghyun could feel the softness and sweetness her lips as was open for invite him. Their bodies sticking together and not care about the rain that came down with very heavy. Yoona changed her position and she was in front of him. She knelt between his legs pushing Jonghyun so leaning on the car seat. He wanted to stop it because he didn’t want to take advantage of the grief she felt at this time.

He sighed to see the front of his shirt open and his right hand was still seeping into her shirt. He didn’t want to do it in the car, his hands caressing her back and realized that Yoona was asleep on his chest. The rain had stopped and Yoona’s hair scent made him addictive. Yoona is his soul mate, he said slowly in his heart.
"Yoona", he kissed her cheek gently and slowly opened her eyes. Beautiful lashes that made him want to kiss her again. "We have to go home Yoona"


Yoona immediately straightened up "oh my". Her lips are very funny when she said that. Then she saw his shirt and her face blushed. "I'll button up your shirt". She grabbed the front of the shirt and began to button up. He smiled to see her hair a bit disheveled and he had to admit that his future wife is very hot.


~


"What the?" Hyoyoen nearly spilled her drink when she heard what was said by Yoona.

"Im Yoona arghhhhh why you do to me? Why?? ", sounding annoyed. Yoona looked around and be thankful no one turned toward them.


"Why?"


"You have to be a doctor and we're studying at Seoul University. What if you are pregnant? You can divide your time between Jonghyun and tasks that accumulate from the lecturer? ". Hyoyoen gave him myriad of reasons.


"I will do my best, my dear Hyoyoen", Yoona looks very calm and put the food into .


"And now your appetite is very large". Hyoyoen actually snorted in disgust. She didn’t believe her friend would get married especially they are in the young age.

Yonghwa reacted quickly when Jonghyun said about that and Joon opened his mouth so wide. He didn’t know if his friend would take a very big decision in his life.


"You made her pregnant?",  Joon asked. His eyes were still looking at Jonghyun.


"Of course not but I'll make sure she will carrying my child soon", Jonghyun replied with a grin.


"Aishhhh Jonghyun, since when you have such that thought? you just threw your face whe you saw y girl", said Yonghwa while playing his guitar. Currently they're in the music room. Jonghyun who was holding his guitar began to play his song.


"Aigoo Jonghyun". Joon smiled hear the melody from his guitar. "I will support your decision, Im Yoona is a woman who is very valuable"


"Huffff, I will support you friend" Yonghwa glanced at him.


~


Kwon Songhyun read the letter that is given by Yoona many times and every time he read it the tears wetting his eyes slowly.

Dear Appa
I am writing this letter because I love you and love you with all my soul. I'm sorry to disappointed you, but I have to take a decision that would change my life. Appa, I feel what is perceived by Omma every time she told me about you. She told me that Appa is her true love. I want to have a true love. I got it when Minho is in my side I can feel what you feel Appa when Omma died. Appa didn’t cry in front of me or Jessica but crying behind us. I'll cry if I lost Minho, he taught me about the love. Appa, Yoona is very beautiful and I really hope she can meet with Appa at someday maybe in her beautiful  day. Appa, I love you so much.

With Love
Kwon Yuri


He deliberately opened the letter in the morning and last night he put the letter on the table regardless. But his curiosity overcome his pride, he finally opened the letter slowly. Yoona found the letter when her mother showed Yuri’s stuff. She found many letters in one box. The letters were addressed to his father and Jessica but she seems never sent the letters. She chose one letter, she wanted to give it to his grandfather. Maybe her grandfather will change his heart.


~


"I don’t know if he will come or not",s he said, staring at his brown eyes. His dark hair looks tousled and her fingers were still playing on his bare chest. "Yoona",  he called her.


"Hmm". She shifted slightly so that her body touched him without mercy.


"You are my biggest temptation"


"What do you mean?", Yoona asked innocently.


" argggghhhh Yoona". He moaned helplessly and carried her in his arms again.


Today Yoona came to Jonghyun’s  house to talk about their marriage, but once again their hormones coming up again. Uncle Jaejin went with his friend and Jungshin busy with his duties. Bakery shop still open and Uncle Jaejin already have a few employees to take care of it.


"Jonghyun, please stop". Yoona pouted and pushed him slowly. "I just wanted to get married in a beautiful church and only a small party that would make me happy"


Jonghyun gave his attention to her words, "I understand what you want"


"I already sent an invitation to him and really hope he would come to our wedding". Jonghyun knew who is meant by Yoona and heaved his heavy breathing. He could see her eyes filled with tears again.


"Yoona again don’t cry". He kissed her lips again softly.

Three weeks they have been preparing for their wedding and it was time to look forward for this. Jonghyun almost choked his breath to see Yoona who wore a white wedding dress. She stood up straight and some times steal the view to see Jonghyun. She is very pretty and like a princess, Jonghyun trying to suppress his excitement with exhaled many times. Im Woo Jin escorted er, he still didn’t believe her little girl became a bride. A smile always graced in his handsome face. The marriage process was in progress smoothly and their sacred the vows fluently. When they turned their bodies to face the guests, Yoona saw him there. Instantly tears slowly running down in her cheeks. Jonghyun's surprised to see the tears and followed her  gaze, he finally knew the answer.


"I'm okay, I'm just happy to see him". Yoona smiled at her handsome husband.


"I know that Yoona, my lovely Yoona". He grabbed her chin and brought his lips to her lips. They could hear the people who are very jealous of their intimacy. But they didn’t care, today is their happiness.


~


Dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun


She watched as a test pack which she held with her heart pounding. They've been living their  marriage life for three months and began to understand each other.


"please positive, please positive", she muttered softly into a test pack in her right hand.


"knock knock knock" Yoona gasped heard the tap from the outside bathroom. "Yoona ~ah, why are you so long in the bathroom?"


Arghhhhh why Jonghyun should add to the suspense.


"Yoona, I have to go to the campus this morning and face  Professor Kim"


A few minutes later a small smile on her face and her heart filled with happiness. She opened the door and made Jonghyun looked at her with wonder.


"Yoona, what’s going on?", Yoona smiled he looked at her. "No, don’t tease me in the morning Yoona". His voice was muffled.


"I'm not teasing my husband". But her voice was very tempting to excite in his body. Her thin night gown today.


"So, what happened?"


"You'll be a father soon", she whispered as she walked past him and Jonghyun suddenly froze in the doorway to digest what was said by Yoona.


"Oh my god Yoona". He turned his body and walked quickly to approach her. He hugged her from behind. "This is the best birthday gift" he gave a gentle kiss on her cheek.
"Hmmm Jonghyun, grandpa wants to meet you"


"Arghhhhhhhhhh". Jonghyun still have to adapt himself with yoona’s grandfather, because if they talk about something they will never succumb to each other. Yoona heard his y and with mischievous smile she whispered something in his ear. "I have another gift for you"


Jonghyun couldn’t cover  his smile, he felt happy that Yoona was at his side and he promised to keep her smiling.

 

THE END

NB: I'm sorry it's too long to update the last chapter of Kiss The Rain finally i can complete hehe. sorry if my english not good and maybe you'll find the wrong grammar here and there. i hope you enjoy this chapter, i'm so happy if you like this story so much ^^ i'll continue to Rain of Blessing hmmm what do u want from that story????i can't wait to write Rain of Blessing. please give your comment or subscribe me ^^ thank youuuuuu *kiss&hug from me*