RAIN

RAIN

 

Kiss The Rain (Part 2) 

 

Yoona looked at him with a mischievous smile, she watched every his steps when approached her. His eyes were like going to split her into two. She couldn’t let go of this man, there was a very big interest mastering her heart. Although Jonghyun always says rude to her, she's like finding a comfort when she near him. Yoona finds out what attracted her to Jonghyun. She wanted to avoid it, but there was a magnet that drew her to not give up.

"What's on your mind Im Yoona?", He asked with a very unfriendly. "What if I don’t want to be your boyfriend?"

"It’s very easy. I'll see your uncle and tell him if I had to pay your aunt’s hospital costs"

Increasingly narrowed his eyes and held his angry. "Don’t you dare do that", Jonghyun threatened when he heard Yoona’s words. This girl really testing his patience. Yoona's eyes still staring at him who stared at her with sharp eyes.

"Only 2 choices Jonghyun". This time Yoona made him feel oppressed. Jonghyun exhaled in exasperation. Why this girl could be present in his life. What is God's plan for him?

"Okay Im Yoona. I don’t want to impose my uncle's mind. You can be my girlfriend but I'm not guarantee you if you’ll feel not satisfied be my girlfriend ". Jonghyun ed his face into Yoona and gave her a slightly threaten sentences.

"I don’t mind Lee Jonghyun". She leaned over so that their faces close together. Very close. "You're my boyfriend now Lee Jonghyun"

~

"Anneyeonghaseyo noona", greeted Jungshin when saw Yoona with a very beautiful entering the bakery. Today is sunday and Jungshin had opened his bakery promptly at 10 am.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Jungshin". Yoona smiled very sweetly. Her smile made him melt. He was very surprised to see Yoona followed Jonghyun into a bakery a week ago. Jonghyun looks very cool and Yoona stood calmly in his side, greeted Jungshin and Lee Jaejin warmly.

"Anneyeonghaseyo". Yoona gave them a very sweet smile. Jonghyun didn’t want to face her just one bit.

"Anneyeonghaseyo". Jungshin looked at Yoona very surprised and then his father patted his shoulder, smiled, and went into the kitchen. He threw his gaze to Jonghyun to find the answer. But he just walked past him without saying anything.

"Noona, you want to eat bread here?"

"De"

Then Jungshin gave her a basket.

"Ah Jungshin, Thant's your name right?"

"De, noona"

"I and Jonghyun now in a relationship". Yoona told him with a big smile. There was much joy in that sentence.

"Sinchayo". Jungshin eyes widened and stood a moment looking at her.

"Why?", She asked calmly.

"You're his first girl noona". Jungshin still stood stiffly looking at Yoona. He was coated with this girl, because she can conquer Jonghyun’s heart. Lee Jaejin stood by the door quite shocked  heard about it but finally smiled at the happy news.

 

“Noona, Jonghyun hyung still sleeping. He was very tired last night doing his tasks", said Jungshin.

"I will meet him"

"wait noona don’t". Jungshin quickly blocking for Yoona’s steps into the house.

"Jonghyun hyung will be very upset if a stranger enter his room"

"Stranger? I was a stranger". She pointed to herself.

Her words made Jungshin silent. He was afraid if his words offending Yoona.

"I mean ... noona ...". He spoke with a stammer.

"It's okay Jungshin. I know what you mean. But I'll see him in his room,". Yoona said with confidence. Jungshin bit his lip and wondered why this girl really made Jonghyun can’t do anything. This girl really daebak. "Where is his room?"

"In the upstairs noona"

Yoona went into Jungshin’s house. The atmosphere of the house was very quiet because Jungshin’s mother still in the hospital and his father had just gone to the hospital. She climbed the stairs to the upper floor carefully looked at the door and froze in front of that door. Her hand on the doorknob and opened quietly. The door wasn’t locked, dark room welcomes Yoona. Not too dark because the sunlight trying to break into the curtains are still closed. She saw around the room. The books were scattered and the laptop on a folding table, then her eyes caught a figura on the table. She saw Jonghyun fell asleep on the carpet, but she decided to look at the figura.

"This is Jonghyun when he’s a kid?", She asked in the heart. "This must be his mother"

Then she put the figura again on the table. She cleared the books scattered on the carpet and opened the curtains so that sunlight can enter the room. Yoona could see Jonghyun's face very clearly, she sat down beside him and looked at him. Her eyes traced every inch of his face. He looked so cute when he’s sleeping, she thought. Very different if Jonghyun gave her a piercing stare that will pit of her heart.Jonghyun's body moved slightly and slowly opened his eyes. His eyes blinked several times and realized there was someone beside him. His eyes widened when he knew there Yoona at his side.

"Oh damn. What are you doing here Yoona? "

"I want to meet you"

"You are so desperate". Jonghyun pointed to her face. "I want you out of my room now", he said brusquely.

"I don’t want", she said stubbornly.

"Aish this girl really ..."

"Really what? Daebak? "

Jonghyun stood angrily pulled her hand roughly. Yoona surprised that her arm would ache.

"Aw, can you not rude to me?"

"I'm sick of you"

Yoona’s heart jerked with his words. With instantaneous tears have flooded in her eyelids.

“I really sicken you?"

Jonghyun stared at her, he felt Yoona’s hand grab his hand and held his hand. Jonghyun should be able to pull away, but somehow his heart couldn’t bear to see tears running down her face.

"Don’t cry, I'm sorry", he said, slowly and stiffly.

Yoona's hand suddenly touched his cheek and caressed gently. Their eyes meet each other. Jonghyun didn’t reject it and anger at once disappeared from him. Her soft gaze penetrated his inner defenses.

~

"Daebak 1 month and you feel comfortable with Lee Jonghyun". Hyoyoen nudged her arm. Yoona just smiled. 1 month they had undergone a relationship, Jonghyun is still ignored her, but sometimes without he realizing, sometimes he gave her his attention.

"I just need patience to him"

"Until now I'm wondering what made you fall in love with that man"

"Do you believe Hyoyoen if Jonghyun never touch me?"

"What?". Hyoyoen glanced at her directly.

"Yes, he never touch me. He is very different from my ex boyfriend"

 

Jonghyun took a book from a shelf in the library. At first he was focus looking for book. But suddenly distracted by the voices behind the shelf. He listened to what they are talking about.

"I have a photo Yoona at the club. Oh god she's very wild, you have to see her dancing on the dance floor"

"Hahaha, it's too bad she already has a boyfriend Lee Jonghyun. Damn Yoona is very y"

"If she hasn’t a boyfriend, I'll make her mine"

"Yeah, get a room with her"

Jonghyun immediately put the book on the shelf, walked quickly toward the back shelf and met the men who had talked about Yoona with inappropriate. He stood in front in front of them. He took the phone was on hold by one of them.

"Hey, what are you doing?", said the man who has that phone in a loud enough voice and angry.

"You save Im Yoona’s photo, she's my girlfriend and you all discussed her with sentences that highly inappropriate". Then Jonghyun saw the phone screen and saw Yoona’s photo which he said is very y. He immediately removed the photo on the phone.

"Hey Lee Jonghyun because she’s your girlfriend, you become so very proud huh?", said one of them with ridicule. "You will only be one of her collection". Jonghyun didn’t care what they say.

"If I hear or find it again I’ll make you regret it", threatened Jonghyun. They were silent and didn’t do anything, because they know that Jonghyun has a black belt.

~

Jonghyun sitting on the couch and sat on Yoona’s side. He held a plate containing two pieces of bread. Then he turned around and leaned back against the couch’s arm. He watched Yoona who was eating her bread with gusto. His eyes taking in every inch of her face, several times he tried to take his eyes but his eyes would always look at her. His heart fluttered when he looked at her face. He still says rude to her but tried to change it because he didn’t want to see her tears again.

"You’re very often go to the club?", Jonghyun asked abruptly and Yoona looked directly at him.

"De, why?"

"From now don’t go to club anymore"

"Hmng?", Her brow furrowed.

"You want to be like a cheap girl in the street?"

Yoona exhaled slowly and looked at Jonghyun. She sought to know why he can say it, forbade her to go to the club? "Why you say that?"

"If you still go to the club that we will break up"

"Huh?". She looked at him stunned. "I'm just having fun with my friends"

"And drink alcohol, then you want when you're with Hyun Joon happen again?", said Jonghyun added. Yoona's mouth locked instantly.

"Break up?"

"Yes, I know my salary for 1 month wouldn’t be sufficient to pay the hospital costs. But I'll do it if you go to the club again"

"Why are you talking about money again?"

"Because we are bound by money Im Yoona. Take it or not? ". Yoona saw him silent and finally she chose to nod her head.

"Good girl"

Jonghyun praised Yoona, she smiled as she put the plate on the table and with a very bold approached him.

~

Lee Jaejin went into the house, approached the couch and sat there. He wanted to close his eyes and rested his body. But he saw a wallet on the table. With curiosity he took the wallet.

"maybe this is Yoona’s wallet"

He opened the wallet and his eyes saw a photo that really caught his attention. Then he closed the wallet again with mixed feelings. He didn’t lay down on the couch, but chose to enter his room. He dialed a number on his phone.

"Hello"

"Hello Lee Ryu Won-sshi"

"Lee Jaejin-sshi?"

"De, it's me. There's something I want to tell you"

"What's that?"

"I'll tell you who is his real father to Jonghyun"

"Are you sure he will accept it?"

"I'm very confident. I don’t want him to hate you because of a mistake you didn’t do"

"Why you suddenly want to tell him now?"

"Because he had a relationship with his own sister"

"What do you mean?"

"Im Woo Jin’s daughter loves Lee Jonghyun and they have established a relationship which is forbidden"

Lee Ryu Won fell silent when he heard what was said by Lee Jaejin. His eyes were shut. He remembered how he loved Lee Tae He and willing to marry her but Lee Tae He never allowed him to love her. He tried to give his attention to Jonghyun, but that boy very stubborn and didn’t need his help in every way. He felt proud that Jonghyun's very independent, he is very similar to his mother and his intelligence as his father. Until now he still hopes to meet Lee Tae He before Im Woo Jin.

~

Jonghyun stared at the ceiling of his room and tried to close his eyes. But his eyes were open again, he remembered how Yoona approached him slowly, her perfume is very familiar in his sense. Her lips were soft against his lips with extreme caution. Their eyes stared at each other. He didn’t know how to respond. His hands were located at his side. Then Yoona off her lips and stared at him, she smiled. Their bodies are very close together and Yoona on top of him. His breathing was labored quickly and instantly he was very difficult to breathe.

"Im Yoona," he called softly and nervously.

He really helpless, he didn’t know why he couldn’’t push her body to stay away from him. She put a finger on his lips and her eyelashes played with very beautifully adorned her eyes.

"I love you Lee Jonghyun"

He didn’t say anything and looked into her eyes carefully. Im Yoona has really shut him up.

~

Lee Jaejin knocked on the door Jonghyun’s room. The door opened and Jonghyun saw his uncle standing in front of him.

"Jonghyun, there something that I want to talk with you"

He entered Jonghyun’s room and sat on his bed.

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo Jungshin", Yoona greeted very cheerful.

"Anneyeonghaseyo noona. Hyung was in his room", said Jungshin told her and Yoona straight into the house. She climbed the ladder slowly but before entering the room she heard Jonghyun’s uncle was talking about something.

 

"stay away from Im Yoona right now"

Jonghyun was surprised his uncle talk like that with very suddenly. "What do you mean uncle?"

"Jonghyun, I want to tell you the trutht. Forgive me just say this to you"

Jonghyun increasingly confused by his uncle’s words.

"Lee Ryu Won isn’t your father, your mother was pregnant when she married him. Your real father is Im Jin Woo , he’s Yoona’s father"

 

Yoona felt her breath stop and her body became very weak to hear about it. She made the wall to hold her body. The tears were slowly falling down her cheeks. Her legs became not strong to stand up again. A lie or a truth that has been heard by her? Her heart was very turbulent, she couldn’t think clearly.

 

"Uncle". Jonghyun couldn’t say anything. His mouth was like a locked up tightly. It's very sudden and what was said by his uncle hit his feelings with very sore. He should be happy because he can detach himself from Yoona, but what he feels is very different now. His heart is like torn apart and very painful.

"Im Yoona is your sister Jonghyun"

Jonghyun eyes suddenly leads to the door, he saw Yoona stood there with tears streaming down her cheeks with a very swift. Shook her head slowly. He could hear her crying. Lee Jaejin saw her  too. He suddenly felt very stiff to see Yoona. The fact it's very bitter. But it’s a fact that must be accepted.

"Yoona", called Jonghyun slowly.

Yoona ran down the stairs and she didn’t care with Jonghyun or Jungshin ‘s call. She wanted to run as fast as possible and didn’t want to turn her head back. She felt God's very unfair when she began to love someone and suddenly hit her the bitter truth.

~

Yoona stood before him with swollen eyes. She tried to avoid his father’s touch. Her body was very limp and fell to the floor.

"Yoona, forgive me”

"So this is not a lie?", She asked with a sob.

Her mother wasn’t strong enough to hold her tears when she heard her husband's honesty. She didn’t know if her husband had loved someone else before with her. Even having a child with a woman who loved by her husband.

"Hye Rim, I'm sorry". Im Woo Jin staring at his wife, who wept with sobs. "I'm not the perfect husband for you. I'm sorry. I just know if Tae He pregnant with my child. I never met her again and his brother always avoid to see me. I also had never met Tae He’s son"

Yoona stood up slowly and desperately premises she looked at her father. "I love him Appa. I love your son"

The words of his daughter made him turn around very quickly. He didn’t believe with Yoona’s words.

~

The phone rang made him jerk from his silence in the room. He saw who was calling. "Yoona?"

"Hello Yoona?"

"Jonghyun-sshi, this is Hyoyoen. You can meet me at the club?"

"Club?"

"De, Yoona very drunk Jonghyun"

"Send me the address with a message"

"De, she's really drunk Jonghyun and she always called your name"

Jonghyun could hear Hyoyoen’s last sentence before he hung up. "Stupid girl"

 

He sustained Yoona’s body, she walked with a stagger. Jonghyun could smell the alcohol from .

"I've told you Yoona you should not go to the club again"

"Huh?". Yoona free herself from him and pointed to Jonghyun. "I do it for you to let me go. That is your uncle’s request right?"

Although she was drunk but her eyes with a wistful looked into his eyes.

"Yoona"

"I love you Jonghyun"

"Yoona"

"This our last night Jonghyun"

Jonghyun pulled her body when she began to walk towards the middle of the road. She hit his body and he caught her quickly.

“rain”

She cupped her hands and felt the rain soaked her palm.

“we must take shelter, Yoona”. Jonghyun tried to pull away her body, but she didn’t budge.

“the rain will wipe away my tears”

They face each other, suddenly the rain fell very heavy, she tiptoed her feet and gave him her last kiss.

“I love you Lee Jonghyun”  

 

 

NB: back with update please subscribe&comment please thank you so much *bow* ^_____^

i really really sorry if this chapter so sad but i must tell you again i don't like a sad ending story so wait for the next chapter ^____^