RAIN

RAIN

Rain of Blessing (Part 6)

 

From where that courage is? why she can did it. Slowly she removed her hands from his collar. She didn’t dare look at him and looked down. What has happened? She couldn’t think clearly. She was sad, yes she was sad to hear what he said. He allowed her to paint him but after that he wanted her to stay away from him and they won’t meet again. She should feel happy, this is what she wants from the beginning. But why her feeling right now is very different. She felt not able to do that, she couldn’t stay away from him. Is she going crazy? Oh what happened? She wanted to scream loudly. But here she was standing in front of him. Instantly she was very difficult to breathe, and is he still staring at her?

"Good night Seohyun"

She looked up and saw his face still flushed. "Good night Yonghwa"

Yonghwa walking step by step with an uncertain mind. Is he hallucinating? What has happened is a dream? Seohyun kissed him. He pushed the elevator button and went in after the elevator open. The cold air against his skin when he out from the building. He was shaking but he halt his pace and turned his head to look into Seohyun’s apartment building. Nothing happened? Really? Hugs and kisses. That has happened between them and nothing bad happens to them after they did it. He was confused and wondering what is God’s plan for him and Seohyun. Suddenly he remembered what had happened, he didn’t want something terrible to happen again. Wet clothes made him tremble. He walked quickly to stop the taxi. He needed something warm to warm his body.

She was still leaning against the door and slowly slid her body. She collapsed on the floor. She was still catching her breath. Yonghwa, Jung Yonghwa. That name was swirling in her head. What has she done? She kissed him? Why she was so brave to do that? The question was repeated continuously in her mind. She tried to find the answer, but in the end she will give up and didn’t know the answer.

~

After showering and dressing Yonghwa tried to close his eyes as he lay on his bed. "Try to sleep Yonghwa", he muttered softly. But his eyes slowly opened and his hand touched his lips. Why does he still feels her lips on his lips? He rolled onto his side and embraced the bolsters. He should feel very happy. No. He shook his head slowly. Seohyun took a step ahead of him. Doesn’t he have that courage? why he should live in fear that he created? There have been many profound sadness enveloped his life. Can he loves a girl who couldn’t make himself stop to think about her? Rain. He hates the rain. But as he walked with her in the rain with an umbrella he really enjoyed it. The bitter memories disappeared gently blown away by the wind. He lit the lamp again and sat up in bed. He grabbed his journal and then opened it. The picture was still there. Seohyun’s picture and handkerchief were kept well in his journal. Moving a finger tracing the photo. His eyes closed and tried to remember when he took the picture in the park. He never expected to see her again. The phone rang interrupting his thoughts. He picked it up.

"Yoboseyo"

"Yoboseyo oppa”. He heard his sister voice. “oppa, she kissed you, right?"

He sighed and was silent. "Don’t use your telepathy for stalking my every moves". His voice was very serious.

"Oppa, mian. I didn’t mean I could feel it suddenly. It's very funny, we are very far apart but we can still connect with good, even better. If I was on your side when the father and mother died, maybe I can ease your grief”

"Don’t say that. I am very grateful to God because I have it not you"

"Oppa"

"De"

"Tell her you love her. Until when are you going to keep you feeling? Until God thy your life? Remove any doubts in your heart. This is the destiny from God. Hugs and kisses. Nothing happens right? That mean God wants you two together"

"So Min~ah, please just this time you use your telepathy. Don’t use it anymore, I need my privacy"

So Min raised her eyebrows and felt guilty. "Oppa, mianheyo"

“thank you So Min. I know you worry about me. I'll do it my way. I know the best for me”

"But please you don’t do something stupid that you will regret"

"De, i understand So Min~ah"

~

"WHatttttttttttttttt??". Tiffany jumped and almost spitting out her drink from when heard what was said by Seohyun. Tiffany this morning trying to gather all her strength to go to college and busy schedule. "You did what?"

"I kissed him yesterday night Tiffany"

"How it feels?". Tiffany’s question made her face red. How it feels? It was amazing and couldn’t describe it with anything. Well, maybe can be describe by something but she has in her mind is blank. "I don’t know what I think when I did it Tiffany. I just feel sad when he allowed me to paint him yesterday after I was almost hit by a truck"

"Ohhhhhhhh sincha? Hyun, mianheyo when you come home I was sleeping. Are you hurt?", asked Tiffany frantically approached Seohyun and examined some parts from her body, until finally she saw the bandage on her elbow. "He is very worried about you Hyun. I know deep inside his heart he likes you. But he's like fighting with his own feelings. Or rather he is lying to himself". Her eyes looked with confidence to make Seohyun looked away. She bit her lower lip softly, thinking about what was said by Tiffany. Seohyun saw the fear in his eyes, but also the comfort when he was with her. Two different things coming together.

~

Jonghyun immediately glanced at him and ignored the a cup of coffee in his hand. "Wow, she is very brave". A smile spread across his lips were surprised when noticed Yonghwa in his side.

"I don’t know why she did it when I told her if I allow her to paint me. I just don’t want her to hurt again because of me"

"You are too much Yonghwa. Did she get hurt when she’s with you?"

"De?". Yonghwa turned to Jonghyun.

"when she kissed you if something happened that made her hurt?". The question made ​​him pause, because the reality is that nothing happened after the kiss. "See, you're just afraid of yourself Yonghwa. You should know that God has his own way when it brought to our soul mate. Like me, when I first saw Yoona I just consider her a friend in the campus. But what you see now is very different, I love Yoona, God brought me to her in a unique way. It may also happen to you, Yonghwa. She will be safe when she's near you and give your love to her". Jonghyun put again his coffee cup to his lips and drank his coffee, staring at him.

Yonghwa didn’t say anything but what he heard what his said. He then drank his coffee again and exhaled slowly. Seo Joohyun had conquered his defense.

~

Seohyun suddenly stopped when she will enter the hospital. Is she going to meet him? she couldn’t lie to herself if she wants to see him even though from a great distance. See him fine can make her relief. What has happened to her? She couldn’t understand and initially tried to resist what she felt. With a quick breath, Seohyun was stepping into the hospital. She will meet with her brother Kyuhyun. She stopped in front of the elevator and pressed the button. Without her know there was someone who stood beside her, reading the paper in his hand. As he lowered the paper, he turned to the side. His body was immediately frozen and looked at Seohyun very differently. He missed her? Yes, he missed her. In fact he tried to erase that thought a few days after he didn’t meet her. Seohyun was aware there was someone who stood beside her. She lifted her face and her eyes met his eyes. is like a locked and irregular breathing started.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Seo Joohyun-sshi," said Yonghwa trying to break the silence between them.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Jung Yonghwa-sshi". The stiffness gradually emerged between them. Seohyun didn’t know what to say to him.

"How are you?", He asked.

"I'm fine, how about you?"

"I’m fine too"

Seohyun looked him like she doesn’t want to lose him. Why did she have to look at him like that. She grumbled to herself. Is it true she has fallen in love with him? Really? She wanted to shake her head but she couldn’t do it and her eyes still staring at him. He also did the same thing. His gaze through the wall in her heart. Like looking for an answer in her mind.

"You still want paint me?", asked Yonghwa  made her pursed her lips pursed quivering because of the sadness.

"You really don’t want us to meet again?"

"I think it's better", he replied without a look at her this time.

"What if I don’t want to paint you?", Seohyun asked in a tone of voice a little forced.

"This is our last meeting", he replied with a short and a bit cold.

The sadness crept her heart and tears slowly began to inundate her eyelids. Why should she feels sad? She didn’t want to cry. But it feels very sick. She couldn’t help it. Seohyun tried to draw her breath slowly but it's very crowded. Before the elevator opened ....

"Kim Junho, we'll be home soon". A woman was pulling her child.

"I want to see Appa again". The boy tried to pull away from her grip. Until finally he managed to pull away quickly, his body became unbalanced so that he fell backwards and hit Seohyun from behind.

"Arghh". Yonghwa quickly caught her and he could feel her warm breath on his neck when Seohyun tightly clutching his clothes. His hands on her shoulders and their bodies sticking together, they are also not aware if the elevator is already open. The elevator was empty.

"I'm so sorry". The boy was standing next to them bowed with a little afraid and still shocked. Her heart was beating fast. Seohyun couldn’t say anything, she could smell his masculine scent.

'Ottoke??'. She tried to catch her breath because of panic struck her. Yonghwa slowly withdrew his hand from her shoulders and took off his arms. Then he smiled to the boy to comfort him.

"Ohhh I'm so sorry". His mother also apologized to them.

"We're okay, don’t worry"

"Kamsahamnida". Then that woman and her son left them. They are still silent, not a single word out from their lips.

"I beg to you Seohyun, I don’t want to see you hurt," said Yonghwa when he approached her. Then he walked away from her. Tears were now streaming down on her face completely.

"Do I like you Jung Yonghwa?". Her voice low and the question suddenly occurred to her.

His steps become increasingly unsteady and eventually he stopped, paused and exhaled his breath that suddenly very crowded in his chest. Until finally he realized there was someone who had tapped his shoulder gently.

"I saw that Yonghwa", said Jonghyun and Yonghwa only paused to catch his breath. He turned to Jonghyun and tried to hold the sadness in his face.

~

"Huffff". Shin Hye breathed a sigh of relief and put her hands on her waist. "Finishhhh", she said cheerfully.

Seohyun was turned from the kitchen and smiled at her when she saw  Shin Hye so satisfied organized her apartment.

"Good job", she said as she put the glass to her lips and drank the apple juice. Shin Hye smiled happily  and winked with pride.

"I'm sure Geun Suk oppa will love it". Her smile widening. Seohyun had met Geun Suk several times while on campus to pick up Shin Hye. He is Shin Hye’s boyfriend and they met at a summer vacation. At the time Shin Hye was on vacation in Yeosu to get inspired to paint and Geun Suk also looking objects for photography. Without the deliberate Shin Hye drawn by his camera, since that he can’t stop looking at Shin Hye’s picture.

"I'm happy with this apartment and it is very comfortable". Seohyun sitting next to Shin Hye who still circulated her eyes around her apartment.

"ahhhhh Seohyun~ah I forget something". Shin Hye stood abruptly and walked quickly to her room. A few moments later she took a big teddy bear.

"Hngg? why you took the doll? ", Seohyun asked frowned confusion.

"I want to give it to Tiffany. But she is never able to come here. So I'll leave this to you"

"What?". Seohyun flinched in surprise and shook her head quickly. "I don’t want to take it".

"Please Seohyun~ahhhhhh". Shin Hye pleaded with a deadly smile.

"Ahhh Cham". With a bit of grumbling she saw Shin Hye wrapped the doll with a big plastic.
15 minutes later, "Seohyun, can you buy me a tape in the supermarket near the apartment building?"

Seohyun annoyed grunt but in the end she took her wallet and came out to the supermarket. When she will push the elevator button, elevator opened, and suddenly her legs back off slowly just one step. She saw Yonghwa was staring at her with surprise as well.

Yonghwa stepped off the elevator and Seohyun without saying a word get into the elevator and pressed the button. Before elevator doors closed Seohyun slowly tilted her head slightly to see him until the elevator doors closed. Yonghwa was stopped only to turn his gaze to the elevator and landed his gaze to the elevator that has been closed.

Seohyun pressed her back against the wall. "He's here? He lives here?". Then she remembered his words before she was almost hit by a truck that he rented an apartment not too far from the hospital.

"Seohyun", he murmured softly, and he could feel his heart beating loudly.

~

"Ahhhh sincha", Seohyun muttered as she picked the doll with difficulty. She walked out from the apartment building, the wind blows hard and makes her a little bit shaky. She looked at the sky and seemed to be raining soon. Seohyun running quickly even find it difficult to bring a big teddy bear. She stopped at the shelter and five minutes later the rain came down. She forgot her jacket and looked at the rain suddenly her eyes filled with tears. She recalled how she met by accident with Yonghwa near the elevator. What’s going on in her life? Fear because of the past, stupid bet, pride, and hatred when she met with Yonghwa. But now she feels very different, Seohyun sighed quietly and looked at her bag, with slowly she took the phone from the bag. She stared at her phone until she pressed a button and she was sure with her decision.

"Yoboseyo"

“yoboseyo Goo Hara-sshi"

"Seohyun?"

"I don’t want to continue this stupid bet again”

“why, are afraid with me?”

“i never afraid with you, will you really live with me in my apartment? Don’t ever expect it from me. What do you want? Want to be a good sister for me? Sorry, I have never had a sister but I just have one brother that is Kyuhyun oppa. I won’t let you into my life. Do you understand?"

"Why are you so hate me Seohyun? Did I make a fatal mistake to you?"

"Yes"

"Is that because of my mother?"

"Ohhh de, your mother is like a ". Seohyun was never issued the harsh words before. But when it comes to her stepmother, she could never forgive her easily. Lost her mother due to a tragic accident and her father who loves another woman, so destroying a harmonious family. She couldn’t forget the bitterness. She hung up quickly and sat at the bus stop bench.

Without her realized, Yonghwa looked at her from a distance and an umbrella covered him from the rain. He's not afraid with rain again, he was eliminating the fear that because of her. But he could only look at her from a distance, not daring to approach her. He sometimes cursed his fears to be closer to her and his weakness is see her hurt. He didn’t want to see her tears again.

~

Seohyun felt her hand pulled quickly and the doll in her hand nearly fell. The rain had stopped and she just got out from the taxi. She could see Goo Hara, her eyes full of hatred.

"Stop pulling me", Seohyun said while his hand.

"We need to talk". Hara tried to speak in a flat voice.

"We can stop the bet now. I'm no longer interested to continue"

"We need to talk". Hara pulled Seohyun’s hand impatiently into the car parked not far from them.

"get off my hand", Seohyun yelled in disgust but Hara ignored her yells. Finally they were in the car and immediately Hara started her car. "where we'll talk?", she asked suspiciously.

"in somewhere", said Hara.

But on the way to the place that will be headed by Hara. They quarreled again.

"Hate is not going to change anything Seohyun. Your father married my mother. Have you ever ask my feeling? Ara unnie’s feeling?" Hara said in a voice trembling as she held her crying.

"I don’t care about your feelings"

"Why? I hurt too, I don’t want your father to replace my father. He is still alive Seohyun, I love my dad"

"And I also love my mother and she had died in Hara-sshi. Do you know how I have to accept the bitter truth?". Seohyun’s voice now rising and her eyes glinting angrily.

Hara looked at her with tears rolling down on her cheeks. Her eyes filled with tears. "I am in the same position with you. Although my father is still alive Seohyun. I hate you. I hate your unfriendly attitude to me". Seohyun cried suddenly.

"Haraaaaaaaaaaaaaa".

Hara’s car crashed into a car with a fast and the car dragged several feets. It happened because Hara looked at Seohyun and didn’t notice the red light so the car ran when the red light and crashed into a car. Seohyun spontaneously took the doll that was in her arms and hide behind it.

~

"Yonghwa ....". Jonghyun’s breath panting as he entered the room where Yonghwa was typing a report on his laptop. Joon called Yonghwa so he immediately came to the hospital because there are some reports that must be resolved as soon as possible.
Yonghwa looked up and frowned when he saw Jonghyun who patted his chest gently.

"What's going on Jonghyun?"

"she ... I mean Seohyun. She got an accident, and now in the emergency room", said Jonghyun and made Yonghwa stopped breathing. He got up and ran out from the room.

"Seohyun, Seohyun". He can’t stop calling her name in his heart. His legs ran fast and panic overwhelmed him. Breathing hard and he didn’t’ care. He opened immediately the emergency room doors and his eyes quickly circulated his view to seek Seohyun. He saw several doctors and nurses gathered in a cubicle. He went straight to it. But he saw Goo Hara. His mouth was wide open because Hara was injured pretty badly and he can’t imagine what happened to Seohyun. He then backed out slowly and looked to the side, he saw Yoona waving at him anxiously. Yonghwa immediately approached her. He finally stood at the Seohyun’s bed. The wound wasn’t severe and only a few bruises on her body parts.

"Yoona, tell me. What happened? ", He asked frantically.

"Accident. Hara car ran a red light and crashed into a car. But Seohyun is very lucky. She hide behind a big doll so that her wounds aren’t too bad"

"Hmnnng". Seohyun opened her eyes slowly and she could feels a tight grip on her hand. She tried to see who holds her hands. "Yoongghwa". Her voice was soft and a little disjointed.

When he heard her voice suddenly his eyes showed his panic until he said something "I feel stupid not on your side Seohyun". The sentence was very clear in her ear. "I don’t want to lose you Seohyun. I'm stupid because I can’t get away from you and lie to you if I like you. I love you Seo Joohyun". Seohyun could feel the tears slowly rolled down on her cheeks and her lips formed a smile. A smile of happiness.

Yoona smiled, some nurses could only cast a glance of each other quizzically and a doctor who smiled broadly. Not long after there was someone who came suddenly and  standing next to Seohyun.

"Seohyun", he called and Seohyun was turned to her side.

"Kyuhyun oppa"

~
 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and when she glanced to her side a pair of eyes looking at her with intense gaze. She swallowed her saliva as nervous with his gaze.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Yonghwa", she said kindly.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Seo Joohyun". But he didn’t stop staring at her.

"Aishhh Yonghwa stop looking at me like that", she said nervously. She wanted to avoid his eyes. Seohyun was silent and still remembered clearly his words. he loves her? It’s impossible she thought, because Yonghwa always avoided her even told her to stay away. Once again, her eyes glanced at him carefully, Yonghwa still standing beside her and looked at her.

"Hara-sshi is hurt pretty badly. When I hear you got an accident I think my heart stopped beating and my body rigid. I immediately ran to the emergency room. I can’t imagine if you get hurt pretty badly as Hara-sshi. I love you and i don’t dare to see you hurt"

Hearing that made her look at him in disbelief. She bit her lower lip and her heart beating very fast. She didn’t want to cry, she wanted to smile but the tears flowed slowly and she could feels his warm hand in her cheek.

"Don’t cry Seohyun~ah. I want to see your smile". Yonghwa smiled and rubbed his hand gently on her cheek. He didn’t want to see her tears, he wanted to see her smile, the smile of happiness.

"her wounds so bad?", Seohyun asked him. There was concern in her voice when she remembers Hara.

"De, she had concussion on her head"

"I .... I ...". Seohyun couldn’t hide her sadness. She tried to remember Hara’s words before the accident occurred. They quarreled in the car and she showed great hatred to her. "We quarreled before the accident. She ... she begged to me to understand her. I still can’t accept her as my step sister. I hate her. Hate her mother who has destroyed my family. Made my mother miserable and betrayed by the man who told her that he loved her. I hate my father. Why do I have to experience anything like this?". Her voice choked and she finally couldn’t resist the sadness. She cried and sobbed. Yonghwa gently hugged her and let her cry on his chest. "I don’t know if I should trust you or not, I don’t know what to do when you told me you like me. Love me. Are you going to do the same thing as my father did to my mother and made her hurt”

Yonghwa was sad to hear it. Of course he wouldn’t do it. He loves her so much and doesn’t want to see her get hurt. But he understood how she felt. Seohyun so sad to see her mother who had been betrayed by her father. Especially after the accident that claimed the lives of her mother. He just hugged her to give her peace. He could hear her sobs, He believed her wounds weren’t yet entirely disappeared. Seo Joohyun trying to strong even though she sometimes showed her anxiety and her fear.

~
 

Yonghwa very busy with several reports, but he took himself to check Seohyun’s condition. He was pleased to see her condition that have been recovered. Even Hara also showed a good condition. He sometimes saw Seohyun entered Hara’s room and because the curiosity he tried to see it. Apparently they were talking and he saw Seohyun held Hara’s hand.

"Seohyun". Hara's eyes filled with tears as Seohyun held her hand.

"I'm sorry Hara". She knows if she's been selfish for only thinking of her hatred. Last night she was thinking and realized everything. Ara unnie always tried to maintain a good relationship with her even though Kyuhyun oppa still hate her and didn’t want to see her.

"I should apologize to you Seohyun. I'm also selfish and think about myself. I'm not trying to understand your feelings. And I shouldn’t force you to go with me so that this accident will never happen". Hara tried to utter every sentences with hard and soft voice. Without realizing tears have wet Seohyun’s cheeks.

Two days later, doctor allowed Seohyun to go home. Seohyun was silent when entering her belongings into a bag. Tiffany helped her to put her clothes into a big bag, and she glanced at her. She wanted to meet him before she returned to her apartment with Tiffany. She wanted to say something. Every time Yonghwa visited her, he just read the doctor’s report and didn’t say anything but smiled at her. Is that because of her words that day? When she told him if she still can’t believe that he loves her. Seohyun is afraid she will experience the same thing as her mother. But every time she looked into his eyes, trying to find the answer, she will find a sincerity in him.

"Tiffany, can you go home first and take my bag. I want to meet someone at the hospital," Seohyun said to Tiffany and she looked at her with wonder.

"Who? Kyuhyun oppa?"

"Not my brother"

Tiffany frowned and looked into her eyes. "Ahhhhhhhh, I know. Well I will go home first. Good luck". She smiled and took a big bag out from the room. After Tiffany left her, she walked  in the hallway to find his room. Until finally she stood at the door and knocked it. The door opened and she saw his friend Joon greeted her at the door.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Seohyun-sshi," he said with a friendly.

"Anneyeonghaseyo", Seohyun replied his greeting with a friendly too. "I want to meet with Jung Yonghwa"

"Ohww, wait a minute. Please come in," Joon said with a grin. Seohyun just smiled and chose to stand by the door waiting him. Soon she could see him walking toward her.

"Anneyeonghaseyo Seo Joohyun"

"Anneyeonghaseyo Jung Yonghwa"

"Are you going home today?"

"De"

"I'm glad to see that your condition to recover quickly"

"I want us to talk", said Seohyun trying to gather her courage. Yonghwa just looked at her and finally nodded slowly.

~


They sat on the bench in the park and Seohyun exhaled slowly. "Don’t stay away from me Yonghwa"

"De?". Yonghwa glanced at her slightly.

"I know my wounds are still not able to disappear completely. But I trust you. I let you to love me. And now do you let me to love you?", she asked in a voice very clearly.

He looked down and then slowly lifted his head, looked at her with shining eyes. A smile etched clearly on his lips. His hand gently in her hand. "I let you to enter my heart Seohyun. And I've let you into my heart for a long time"

"What do you mean?".  Seohyun trying to seek answers from his gaze.

"I like you, maybe since I met you for the first time." Her eyes widened to hear his confession. Seohyun stared at him, slowly he pulled her hand and she could feel the soft lips on her lips. He brushed her lips gently and after that he leaned back. Their eyes met, but not long after his face getting closer again, his nose touching hers and he kissed her lips. She can feel his lips moving on her lips. Seohyun closed her eyes slowly and moved her hands to his waist. Her heart beating so fast and felt the butterflies in her stomach.

"Hmmm, Yonghwa". Seohyun tried to speak in the midst of their kisses. Her hands around his waist and their bodies tightly together. "I think today it's going to rain"

Not long after Seohyun said that rain fell but Yonghwa still kiss her. The rain slowly making their clothes wet and Yonghwa eventually pulled away from the kiss . "Do you know if you stealed my first kiss when we stood in front of your apartment?"

Seohyun's eyes blinked several times and didn’t believe it. "Your first kiss? So you don’t have a girlfriend before?"

"De Seohyun~ah. I am too busy studying, so I don’t think for a relationship. It’s wrong for you?". Aigoo his innocent eyes, he didn’t lie to her.

"No". Smile on her face.

 

Their wet clothes made their bodies trembling with cold air piercing their bones. Yonghwa forced her to drive her to her apartment. When Yonghwa turned away Seohyun suddenly withdrew his hand.

"Drink hot tea Yonghwa. you will be sick if you come home like that", said Seohyun looked at his wet clothes.

Yonghwa entered her apartment. Simple and elegant, when he noticed every corner of the room in her apartment.

"aigoo Tiffany went to Jonghoon’s apartment and she will stay in his apartment?" Seohyun breathed while reading the message that she was temple in the refrigerator. Then she glanced at Yonghwa a few times. Yonghwa rubbed his arms to warm his body. "I will try to find clothes for you"

"Clothes for me? You're yeoja, I am namja Seohyun~ah", said Yonghwa chuckled heard what her said.

"A few days ago my brother left some clothes here. Maybe his clothes can be used by you"

Seohyun rushed into her room and she changed her wet clothes with comfort clothes, after that she opened Kyuhyun’s bag in the corner of her room. She found some clothes that would fit in his body. Then she came out and gave the clothes and towel to Yonghwa. He changed his clothes in the bathroom. When he out from the bathroom, Seohyun saw how he walks and rubs his wet hair. Why suddenly she payed her attention to things like that? He joined with Seohyun on the couch. She gulped everytime she looked at his body and then his face. She didn’t know what happened with her when she saw his muscular body. She has a brother and but it’s different she didn’t feel awkward with her brother.

"You aren’t afraid anymore with rain?", Seohyun asked as she sipped her drink and glanced at him. She had to admit her nerves because this is the first time she’s in the apartment just with a man.

"Why you glance at me several times? anything wrong?", asked Yonghwa, he caught her and Seohyun’s eyes looked away.

"Aniyo, I was just wondering is it true you like me since we first met. But that was when we were children," she said with hesitation. She put her glass to the table.

"I have a picture of you". Yonghwa took his bag and was lucky his stuff in the bag not wet. Laptop and some reports have him leave to Joon. He pulled out his journal and opened it. Seohyun widened her eyes as he showed her a photo.

"It's me", said Seohyun with disbelief and then looked at Yonghwa.

"De, it was 2003. Before my father hit by a car, i went to the park and took some pictures. I saw you and I took your picture. Before i go, there was a boy who called you Seohyun Seo Joohyun. Suddenly I remembered the girl who gives me the handkerchief in the hospital. And now your picture and your handkerchief save with me". They stared at each other, Yonghwa sneaked his arms around her waist and pulled her. They were so close, slowly but sure his face getting closer to her. He leaned forward and her hands in his chest. Smelling her scent, his hands moving in her back and now touching her lips tenderly with his lips.

"Seohyun~ah your lips so sweet", he said in a whisper. Seohyun instantly felt her face redden and her right hand hit his chest softly. But Yonghwa’s hand quickly grabbed it and held it gently. “let’s see what will happen after we kiss”. He smirked mischievously.

“you’re so expert for someone who has just kissed three times”, she said with deadly smile. Ahhh she counted it.

“I think it’s because of you”. He kissed her again and pressed his lips over hers. He didn’t want to release her again, he believed this is God's plan for him and her. Seohyun’s hands moved to his neck and pressed her body to him. He tried to open her lips with his tongue softly and he deepened the kiss. Her lips made him became addicted and frustrated, he her lower lip, and their lips moved in the same rhythm.

 

NB: ARHHHHHHHHHHH finally i can post this part. Enjoy this part, please please comment ^^ I hope you like my story ^^ and don't forget to subscribe *kiss ad hug from me* yeahhhhhhhhh upsss sorry for kissing scene, it's a little bit weird???sorry i'm not expert ^^ and this part it's not the end of story