RAIN

RAIN

 

Kiss The Rain (Part 1)

 

 

He didn’t need anyone in this world. That sentence is very ironic. But he felt able to do anything without help from others. He didn’t want people to look at him weak and powerless. Lee Jonghyun felt he could do anything without having to rely on others. Since childhood his mother had taught him to be independent because one day she would leave him. His father? He felt no need him, he had married with another woman after his mother died and Jonghyun chose to stay away from him. He chose to stay with his aunt and uncle in Seoul. His father and his new family lived in Busan. He helped his uncle in a bakery at the age of 12 years old, their families are very fond of him and always gave him the best they can. Jungshin is their child and Jonghyun was always with him. He was very humorous and honest. Jonghyun is very stubborn but he could overcome with it. Which makes him surprise Jonghyun so lazy to landing his gaze to the girls around him and Jungshin threw pillow with frustration to him.

"Aigoo Hyung, Hyuna is so hot. Her lips are very y and her body is S-line". Jonghyun immediately glanced idly when he talked about Hyuna. He is not interested in her. He thought Lee Joon really liked her and even he was disgusted with his dirty look.

"Don’t talk about it anymore". Jonghyun opened the book and concentrate fully read it.

Jonghyun should give a very full attention to his studies. He tried to get a scholarship at Seoul National University and luck sided with him. Proud of himself? Yes he was proud of himself because to get a scholarship there is very difficult and competes with many people who want to get a scholarship there. He began to look for part-time working in the bookstore. His uncle’s bakery also had begun to develop and Jungshin helped his father to keep the store while studying for university entrance exams.

 

Again and again he has never seen the girls around him. He admits they are beautiful and fashionable, but he must say I'm not interested. Until finally he had met with a very annoying girl, her name is Yoona. For men on campus again, they told me Yoona is a goddess. Beautiful, fashionable, classy, and is the idol of the all of men. They’re on the same faculty at the medical faculty. Her appearance very classy made him embarrassed because she is very different from other girls. Jonghyun considered her behavior very arrogant as always lifted her chin up and all the men crazy in love with her. She has many ex-boyfriend, they’re Taecyeon, Minhwan, Kim Hyung Joon, and many more. But in essence she is really asking for trouble with him. At that time Jonghyun was eating his food in the cafeteria while reading a book and suddenly there was someone sitting in front of him without asking or saying anything. He glanced at her with down his book a bit. Jonghyun was silent and didn’t want to talk to her but he felt if he was on notice by her.

"Until when you will ignore the person sitting in front of you?", She asked in a loud enough voice in his ear. He was silent again, and engrossed in his book. She pulled his book with a sudden and Jonghyun immediately straightened up.

"What are you doing? Give me back my book", he said very angry. His brow furrowed and his eyes looked at her sharply.

"I want to know you", she said with soft voice and Jonghyun raised his eyebrows for taunting her.

"I don’t have time for a girl like you"

"a girl like me? What do you mean? ". Her tone turned into a bit upset and her eyes wide staring at him.

"The girl who will only waste time into something that isn’t useful", he replied with a cynical and took his book back with a rough. Jonghyun glanced around him and was quite shocked because a lot of eyes looking at them especially the men who are Yoona’s fans.

"You are very rude", she said calmly and face him with her eyes still staring at him closely.

Jonghyun ignored her and stood up, left her alone in the chair. It happened when they were on exam of the semester.He didn’t want to think about it and let it go.

~

This morning Jonghyun walked to class that he took for the new semester this year. He had already received the results of his values ​​and could feel satisfaction in him.

"Jonghyun"

He stopped walking and looked back over his shoulder. Yonghwa’s voice very familiar in his ear. They were friends in college probably because they are busan Namja, but made them close is their passion in music and guitar.

"New semester". His smile was wide. Jonghyun could see his face very fresh after a long vacation. They entered the classroom and sat in the front seat. Yonghwa is someone whom he admired because in addition he was very eager in music but he still wanted to be a doctor.

"Maybe I'll find a beautiful doctor and genius", he said, laughing. Jonghyun knew he was only joking when he said that. Because he was also like him is always ignored the girls are starting surrounded him.

The smell of soft perfume played around his sense of smell, automatically he followed his instinct to turn and see Yoona. Im Yoona in this class? The way she walked very classy and Yonghwa will laugh when he said like that because that sentence was like a mockery. Jonghyun looked away from her and settled his gaze to the book that lay in front of him. But he knew she was sitting not far from him, or rather she sat down beside him.

"Anneyeong", she said with a cheerful voice. Jonghyun just glance at her and ignore her. "I like your cool side"

"Weird", he murmured softly as he opened the book.

"I know you hear me"

Jonghyun ignore her and after that she didn’t say anything anymore because the professor had gone into their classroom.

~

Jonghyun saw her again in the canteen and this time Yonghwa nudged his arm. "What's up Yonghwa?", He asked with lazy and Yonghwa’s eyes looked toward to his side.

"Im Yoona is looking at you"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and shook his head. He ate his food and Yonghwa still looking at them.

"I just wonder why Yoona suddenly approached you, you find a discrepancy?", He asked as he put food in his mouth.

Jonghyun stopped eating and looked at Yonghwa with seriously. Jonghyun was starting to wonder why Yoona approached him. Is she doing a stupid bet with her friends?

~

Jungshin greeted him with happy face and waving something to Jonghyun. "Hyunggggggggg", he shouted and Jonghyun was relieved that the bakery was no visitor.

"Uhw Jungshin, what's going on?". His face was very surprised to see Jungshin ran toward him and hit him.

"I passed my exams at the Seoul National University"

"Sincha?"

"De, Yihaaaaaaaaaaaaa". He jumped for joy and Jonghyun just smiled at his madness. Hopefully there are no visitor. But Jonghyun heard a door open and he was immediately turned around. Im Yoona?

"Anneyeonghaseyo", she said with a friendly and Jungshin immediately stood rigidly in his place. His eyes blinked several times and Jonghyun also felt stiff too. What is she doing here?

"Anne .. yeong .. haseyo," replied Jungshin stammered. His eyes can’t be separated from Yoona.

"Excuse me I want to buy bread", she said with a sweet smile. Jungshin with shining face gave her a basket. Then she approached Jungshin at the checkout. "I want to eat here and I want to order orange juice"

"Okay". Jungshin smiled so wide and Jonghyun watched from afar. He stood not far from the counter.

"What are you doing here?", He asked sarcastically as he was standing on a chair which she occupied. She immediately looked up to see Jonghyun.

"I wanted to eat bread", she replied with smile. A very simple answer but Jonghyun wasn’t believe it.

"This is small bakery and I'm sure you'll visit the classy bakery". His tone was mocking her and she immediately looked at him.

"I just want to be friends with you, you've helped me when I was in the hotel". Her eyes looked so sad and her voice choked as she said that.

Jonghyun was struck by his words and remember what happened before the semester exams begin. He was accompanied Yonghwa to meet his uncle who became manager in the hotel. They stood in front of the elevator and he glanced at the receptionist. He narrowed his eyes when he saw Yoona and Kim Hyun Joon. But Yoona in a state of semi-conscious and her body in the strut by Hyun Joon. Why he brings Yoona to the hotel? Why he doesn’t bring Yoona go home? Jonghyun started to think for a moment and fixed his gaze to Yoona. Is she ... ..? He moved his feet and walked over to them patted Hyun Joon’s shoulder.

"I'll report you to the police if you don’t give Yoona to me". Jonghyun stood quietly beside him and he could feel the his shock when he heard his voice.

"You? What do you mean? ", He asked angrily.

"You should take Yoona home and not bring her to the hotel"

"This isn’t your business", he replied curtly.

Jonghyun spun around and saw him. "Okay I'll call Yoona’s parents, maybe Yonghwa can help me", he said quietly and then saw Yonghwa who stood not far from him sculpting.

"Yonghwa", he called him and he walked up to Jonghyun. Hyun Joon's face turned into anxiety. Yonghwa’s stares very suspicious when saw Hyun Joon. Beads of sweat running down his forehead. Yoona almost fell when Hyun Joon grip loosened on her body.

"What's wrong Jonghyun?"

"Yonghwa, call your cousin Sunny. Is she very close with Yoona? ask her to give Yoona’s home phone number. We will contact her to say Yoona’s existence ". After Jonghyun said that, Yonghwa issued his phone to call Yuri.

"Okay, okay I'll give Yoona to you", he said quickly, and gave Yoona to him. Jonghyun immediately reached her and that was his first contact with Yoona. He was never very close with another girl and Yoona is the first girl he hugged besides his mother and aunt. Her body was stuck against his body. Her chin in his shoulder and could feel her warm breath on his ear. Her left hand rested on his right shoulder. Suddenly her body shuddered. What did he feel? Her body moved irregularly in his arms. Hyun Joon stepped quickly out of the hotel, the people who are in the receptionist looked at them in silence.

"Give me your car keys Yonghwa. I'll be waiting in the car with Yoona ". Yonghwa immediately issued his car keys and gave it to him. Jonghyun turned Yoona’s body so that he could sustain her body when walking toward the parking lot. He opened the back door and wanted to put her in the back seat. She wore a short skirt so Jonghyun could feel her thigh beneath his pants. His breathing became very irregular and sweating. When he lifted her body, all of a sudden her hands around his neck so he fell onto her. Her warm breath against his face. With carefully he let go of her and out of the car.

"Aish this girl". Jonghyun took a deep breath. That night he and Yonghwa drove Yoona home. Since then he wasn’t meet with her and Yonghwa also never discuss it. Jonghyun had met Hyun Joon several times and he always looked away from him. Jonghyun knew Hyun Joon might hold a grudge at him but he didn’t care.

Jonghyun back to saw her face still looked at him, sighing lightly out of his mouth. "Okay we can be friends and after you spend your food I want you to get out of here"

"Huh?"

"Why?"

“it’s a new style in friendship?"

"Yes, that's my style". He answered curtly and then went into the house through the connecting door which is located near the kitchen.

Lee Jaejin turned his attention to them and approached Yoona who ate her bread with a little bite. She tried to organize her feelings are torn apart after Jonghyun talked to her.

"He was like that. Actually he is a good boy and very loving. But the circumstance made him very cool "

Yoona looked up and a small smile appeared on her face. "De, uncle"

"Don’t be surprised Noona. Hyung always like that when he confronted with the girls". Jungshin smiled broadly and encourage her.

Yoona felt comforted to hear their words and her beautiful eyes shone. Inflate with a beautiful smile on her face so Jungshin admired secretly in his heart.

"Why he like that?", asked Yoona looked at Lee Jaejin. But Lee Jaejin didn’t answer, he didn’t want to say anything that causes Jonghyun like that. He just wanted to Jonghyun who say it someday.

"He needs a woman's touch", Jungshin giggled as he said.

"Don’t give up if you want to be friends with Jonghyun", Jaejin saw Yoona and smiled kindly. That girl put the sweetest smile when she heard his uncle's encouragement and support.

~

Hyoyoen stirring her food slowly and many times her eyes looked at Yoona is still eating her food with gusto. They're in the cafeteria and every man who passed them, their eyes would be turned toward them. Hyoyoen confused why Yoona always approached Jonghyun? She knew the reason but Jonghyun very cool. Even she couldn’t bear with his extremely outrageous she thought.

"You'll see him today?", Asked Hyoyoen with half lazy. Yoona looked up and nodded. "Ah sincha"

"Why do you sigh?"

"What makes you humble yourself?", She asked with a little bit annoyed.

"He is very unique"

"Unique". She raised her eyebrow because didn’t understand what she was saying.

“I thanked to him when he was helping me at the hotel, he just said you're welcome, leave me and go away", replied Yoona and her eyes looked around. "Even Yonghwa who is very cool still respond to my words"

"But why are you still close to him?". She is still confused with what was thought by her.

"He is very different from the men I have ever met. You can totally see it"

Yoona was intrigued when Jonghyun ignored her and didn’t even looked in her face. At first she just wanted to approach him to be friends. For her what he was doing is very unique and felt challenged to approach him. She wanted to know about him, why he had been very cold towards all women. She wanted to made him look at her and show his warm even if only for a second.

~

Today he paused at a photo was on hold by him. His eyes stared at it without blinking. His chest suddenly felt tight, he wanted to cry but the tears stuck in him. Jonghyun really missed his mother, the memories are still there in his head. Every second with her mother recorded clearly in his memory. He tried to avoid his father and didn’t want to interact with him. He was confused whether he should be angry with his father or not. But he has chosen to stay away from him. But his father always tried to approach him and gave him attention. Jonghyun refused and told him he could keep himself in Seoul. Yoona's face suddenly appeared to him, she never gave up for him. She did all the way to talk to him.

"Can you smile at me?"

"You are very strange". Jonghyun running to avoid her when they are in the class. He knew the people in the class realized what’s going on between them. Many few people in their university mocked Jonghyun or Yoona if her appetite is very low. But she didn’t care. "You never give up?"

"I will never give up". There was a smile on her lips as she said that to Jonghyun.

"You're just wasting your time because I wasn’t attracted to you"

He stepped away from Yoona, but she won’t give up though Jonghyun said that. She was very curious about him and no man who refused her like Jonghyun. Only he who refused Yoona openly in front of many people.

~

Jungshin sank his back in his chair and his face was grim. Tonight his Omma fell in the bathroom and got a heart attack. Jonghyun’s body pressed against the wall. He also didn’t know what to say to Jungshin. The incident was so sudden. The door was tap with a very hard by Jungshin. Lee Jaejin inhaled his deepest breath beside Jungshin.

Jonghyun’s eyes looked around and repeated the bitter memory in his mind. He remembered how he waited for his mother in the hospital. He was alone waiting for her mother without knowing what he should do. He just waited until his father came patted his shoulder. He only knew if a week later her mother left him forever. His eyes were closed to diminish the bitter memories.

~

"I'll be right there". Yoona hasty exited from her room. She ran to her car slightly. She's going to the hospital because Hyoyoen’s mother in patient in the hospital.

"Yoona". The steps stopped when there was someone calling her name.

"Appa". Yoona smiled when she saw her father and hugged him.

"You want to go where?"

"I'll meet Hyoyoen in the hospital"

"She’s in patient in the hospital?", Asked her father.

"No, not her but her mother Appa"

"I will go with you"

"Sincha Appa". Yoona's face lit up. She was very fond of her father and very happy her father accompany her to the hospital.

"I'm not going to lie to my pretty daughter"

"Appa". Yoona embraced her father's arm with spoiled.

~

Lee Jaejin out of the hospital cafeteria and suddenly his eyes fixed on someone who is familiar in his eyes. He is very familiar with that person. His footsteps had stopped breathing rapidly and quickly. He still remembered how Lee Tae He cried for mercy to him and fell at his feet. She begged not to approach man who have been to impregnate her. Because that man will continue his studies abroad. Lee Tae He loved him even cover up her pregnancy from him. She knew she couldn’t love him and will keep it in her heart. Pregnancy was surprise her. She chose to keep secret even kissed her brother feet to keep it secret.

Im Woo Jin saw Lee Jaejin from a considerable distance. He recognized that man. He still remembered Lee Tae He very well. How he had loved her and made her first love even though he was married and has one daughter. But Lee Tae He has introduced the meaning of love for him. When he returned to Seoul he couldn’t find Lee Tae He and Lee Jaejin trying to avoid him.

Jungshin exhaled his breath that feels very heavy in the front of Jonghyun. In his hand grasped a piece of paper containing details of hospital costs.

"Very costly", he sighed softly.

From a distance Yoona saw Jungshin and Jonghyun. She wanted to go to them but their faces are very grim. Yoona didn’t want Jonghyun to scold her and be rude to her in the hospital. She just approached them slowly and hide behind the wall.

"I will seek loans for hospital costs", said Jonghyun patted Jungshin’s shoulder.

After Yoona heard this, she immediately stepped hastily towards the hospital administration. She forgot to look for her father again after left Hyoyoen’s mother room . She just wanted to help Jonghyun.

~

The next day, he stood at the front Yoona’s table in the canteen. She didn’t feed her food into .

"What do you want Im Yoona?"

Jonghyun’s voice made her tremble and she lifted her face bravely. "What do you mean?"

"You paid the hospital charges for my aunt?"

"I just want to help you"

"Then why you don’t tell me?", He replied in a voice loud enough. He was very angry and Yoona could see it in his face.

"I just help Jonghyun"

"I will return your money", he hissed, very angry.

That sentence made Yoona jerk, she just wanted to help but if it's something that is quite impossible for her. "You don’t need to return the money"

"I'll keep it back", said Jonghyun by insisting. Then he turned around.

"Fine, you can return the money but I wouldn’t take your money. I want something else", said Yoona very confident bunch and Jonghyun really stopped his steps. He turned to see Yoona again.

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to be your girlfriend. That as a substitute for hospital costs. Deal?". There is a small smirk tugging at her lips.

"What? Im Yoona are you crazy?"

"Okay if you don’t agree. But I won’t accept your money"

He looked around him. He was very aware of the presence of Yoona fans breathlessly awaiting the answer. This girl is really very crazy. She didn’t think what has been said by her and Jonghyun stood staring at her sharply. Yoona just waiting for an answer calmly in a chair, folded her arms over her chest.

"You want to return the money to me but I don’t want to receive your money, it's pretty obvious right?"

"You are very crazy Im Yoona"

"Yes, I crazy in love with you". Yoona’s sentence made Jonghyun stared with a look of disbelief. She is a very reckless girl he had ever met in his life. He was puzzled why Yoona still can do this crazy thing to him. Has God destine him to meet her?

 

NB: I can't stand to write&post this part hehehe ^^ sorry if my english not good. I won't make this story long chapter, support me until i can finish this story. Yonghwa&Seohyun have their own story. So this story just only Yoona&Jonghyun ^_____^ but Yonghwa part this story. Kiss in the rain&Rain of Blessing are interrelated,so keep waiting&subscribe me okay ^^