Jealousy~

Unexpected

[Yoochun's POV]

After the interview about my drama series, i immediately got into the vehicle provided. Seung came along with me. "Seung ah," I called.

"Neh?" She answered. Seung's a pretty girl, with short cropped hair. She's petite, and really sweet.

"Let's go to the mall," I asked. I wanted to buy Nikki a gift before we left Malaysia.

"Eh? Why?"

"I wanna get Nikki something," I said and smiled. "And i need you to pick out an outfit for her."

"Ohh. Okay, sure," she replied. I whipped out my phone and texted Nikki.

 

[Junsu's POV]

When the talk was over, i quickly rushed to get back to the hotel. But only stopped to buy mango sorbet. I didn't know whether she'd like it. But just decided to buy it for her.

So i went in the convenience store, but the worker was a young girl. Who happened to be my fan...

"Uh, hello," I said in English, trying soo hard. "I want buy this. How much?"

"OHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOSH. You're XIAH JUNSU!!!!!" She squealed. I smiled and grinned, delighted that she recognised me.

"Yes, i am. Annyeonghasaeyo," I greeted and bowed. She did the same and never stopped smiling. I paid for the sorbet and left after signing her shirt and taking a photo with her.

 

[Nikki's POV]

 I was in the hotel, with Jaejoong, helping him pack his clothing. It felt so nice to be so close to him. I kept smiling and giggling until he asked, "Why do you keep smiling?"

"Ahhh.. I'm happy," I replied honestly.

"Why so suddenly?" he asked, as he folded the clothes on his bed, with me beside him helping.

"Ehhh.. Because i'm so close to my idol?" I said and laughed. He followed suit then put a hand on my head.

"Silly girl. You'll always be close to me now. You're MY cassie, right?"

"Yeaaaaaaah," I dragged. "Come, gimme those clothes, i'll put it inside your luggage." Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

 

A TEXT MESSAGE FROM YOOCHUN OPPA

Nikki yah~ I got something for you~~! Excited? HAHAHA!

 

I smiled and texted back,

 

YAH OPPA! TELL ME WHAT IT IS! I'm sooo excited~!!

 

The reply came within secs,

 

Aniya, when i get back then you'll see! :D

 

I didnt reply and just put my phone back in my pocket. But then it vibrated again, this time from Junsu.

 

A TEXT MESSAGE FROM JUNSU OPPA

Nikki ah!! I BOUGHT DESSERT FOR YOU!!

 

I smiled again and replied,

 

OH, JINJJA!? GOMAWO OPPA~!

 

With that i kept all the clothes as Jaejoong asked, "Who texted you?"

"Yoochun and Junsu oppa," I answered automatically.

"Ahh, i see," he said softly. Suddenly, i felt that he was jealous. I could feel the jealousy.

-

-

-

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UpDATEEE!

AND ANYWAY, HEEEEEELLLLOOOO NEW SUBSCRIBER! HAHAHA!

COMMENT PEOPLE! I HAVE 18 READERS, WHY SO LITTLE COMMENTS? ):

I GET SAD EASILY....