It's really the end.

Unexpected

6 months later~

[Nikki's POV]

I was in Thailand, as a volunteer for those abused children association. I never saw JYJ again after that concert. Though many times, they mentioned me during their performances. I watched it all, but i never returned to them.

I missed them. I even cried. But i realised that this was for the better. At least for now, in everyone's eyes, they see JYJ as caring guys. Guys who misses their little sister. If i suddenly reappear, fans will start to hate me. I'M SURE.

I sat up in my bed. I was living in a fellow volunteer's home.

I whipped out my phone, and stared at the photo that we had taken in the past...which seemed like a century ago.

Then i swiped at the screen.

And the next photo was Jaejoong. My heart swelled. Not in happiness, but ache. I miss you...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jaejoong's POV]

I gazed at her photo in my phone. Nikki...where are you? I miss you... Do you...miss me? Us?

I sat upright on my bed, and sighed deeply. There was knock on the door as Yoochun squeezed in. "Hyung, you still looking at her photo..?"

"Mm.." I acknowledged.

"Hyung... It's only been 6 months. You're looking at her photo as if she'll never be back," he muttered.

"She's not coming back. I just know.." I said.

"What makes you so sure? She will come back. Trust me."

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore."

"Fine," he said and sighed. Yoochun went out the room as i laid back on the bed.

Nikki..... You're never coming back, are you? I..miss you..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Nikki's POV]

My senses came to me in the morning as i awoke. "Nikki?" someone called, with a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I answered.

"We have to get to the airport, come on," he rushed.

"Ok. I'm coming," I said. I got up and bathed, changed.

Finally i was done.

We were heading off to LA, for a project.

_________________________________________

As we reached LA, it was sunny and bright. There were me, my flatmate and other volunteers. We went straight to the hotel in two cabs.

"Good morning, welcome to LA," the bellboy welcomed.

"Thank you," we replied and checked in.

"Nikki," Sam, the team leader, called.

"Yeah?" I answered, looking at him.

"How about you and the girls go up to the room and put the luggages first? The guys and myself are going to head out to meet the organizer," he suggested.

"Hmm," I started, "Ok." He passed me the keycards and left. The girls, Sophia and Lucy, followed after me and the bellboy who had our luggages.

We waited for the lift.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jaejoong POV]

Yoochun, Junsu and i were in the lift. We were on our way to a press conference in LA.

It was completely silent inside the lift, cause we were all tired. We hadn't got enough sleep. I was thinking too much about Nikki, and i was pretty sure that the guys were too.

Once it reached the ground floor, the doors opened.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Nikki's POV]

The doors opened.

And at the sight i saw, my eyes widened and my breath got caught.

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.... They were right in front of me.

Jae had sunglasses on, Yoochun oppa had a hoodie on and Junsu oppa wore a cap.

After staring at them for a nanosecond, i dropped my head.

Luckily, i had my hair cut. Now, bangs covered my forehead and my hair was shorter as well. It barely reached my shoulders. I hoped they wouldnt recognize me.

They got out of the lift and walked past me.

I let out the breath i was keeping and went in the lift, seeing the backs of my ex boyfriend, and my brothers walk on.

But at that instant...

-

-

-

Hello, readers! ^^

Thank you for not hating this story! :D

Anyway, i've decided to make the NEXT chapter the last one. (:

And this is a cliffhanger :D Awwwww, i love cliffhangers.

HAHAHAHA.

Please comment moreeeeee! (:

Do me this favour yeah? You guys wont be able to comment anymoreeeeeeee after the next chapterrrrrr.