Jealousy Brews.

Unexpected

"Are their makeup done??" Mr. Lee, the photographer for the beach photoshoot called out. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were half , their top only covered with a towel. Seung unnie and i stood one side, in our bikinis.

It was beach, of course we had to wear that. Seung had a black bikini on, and i had a royal blue one on.

The female models put on their makeup, and practically glided across the sand. I sighed and thought, "Oh, they're so much prettier than i am...."

Just as i was thinking about the negs, Jaejoong called me. "Nikki yah, come over for awhile."

And here i was, his girlfriend, but i had to act like his "personal assistant". So i walked over and pretended like i was an assistant. "Yeh," I said.

He beckoned me to bend down, and as i did, he swiftly dropped a kiss on my cheek my whispered in my ear, "This is just a photoshoot, ok? It's nothing else. So don't worry too much about it, arasso?"

I couldnt help but smile a little. "Deh.. Arasso," I said.

"Good. After this, let's go back to the hotel to have a short nap, k?" He whispered.

"Sure, sure. You better finish this photoshoot quickly. Your showcase is tonight," i reminded him.

"I will. Wait for me," he said.

"Mm," I nodded. Just then, the photographer called, "JYJ! Places please!!"

"Sit here and wait. I'll go there quick, and come back quick," he said. He got up and pushed me down on his chair. Slowly bending to my ear level, he whispered a soft, "I'll miss you." Then he left, and after about 5 steps, he turned back and shot a smile at me.

I waved and mouthed, "Will miss you too." He acknowledged that by nodding and smiling.

Soon, they started their photoshoot.

The models went ALL OVER THEM. By that, i meant that JYJ had to lie on the sand, and the models went ON them. Seung stood beside my chair and her hands were in a fist.

"I can't believe it..." Seung said.

"Believe what?" I asked.

"I can't believe i'm getting jealous over this!!!" She admitted.

"Why are we getting jealous, huh?!" I shrieked.

"OMG, you too??" She exclaimed.

"Yeah.. Sadly.." I admitted.

"Ok. We must not be jealous! We're the GIRLFRIENDS, not those skinny es!" Seung scolded.

"Yeah. We are the grilfriends. The only thing is, NO ONE ELSE KNOWS," I reminded her.

"It doesnt matter!! As long as the guys remember that THEY HAVE A GIRL," She said. I nodded at that.

But at that point of time, the photographer yelled at the models, "GIRLS! Kiss JYJ. We need the HOT feeling."

-

-

-

SORRY. I cant be updating alot.

Abit each day ok?

On the 20th to the 25th or earlier, i'm going on vacation, so no updates...

Sorrrrrryyyy people. ):

And please comment!!!! :D

Thank you so much!