Confessions and such feelings~

Unexpected

Junsu oppa and i walked out to the stage for rehearsals, hand-in-hand. Even though Jaejoong was looking. I had a feeling that BoA was interested in him.

And... I knew that i wasn't in the right place to feel jealous. So why did i?!! As we walked up on stage, Junsu oppa asked, "Nikki yah, we'll learn dance moves from this guy here, ok?" He pointed to a guy.

"Yo, man," Junsu oppa said, raising his hand for a high 5 with the guy. The guy stood about 1.85m tall! And he was really good looking.

"Wassup, dude," he replied. "Who's this?"

"Oh," I started, "I'm JYJ's mai-"

"She's a friend of ours. A close friend," he said and squeezed my hand. I looked at him wonderingly.

"Close friend, huh?" Mr. Good-looking raised his eyebrows and looked at our joined hands.

"Yeah. Very, VERY close," Junsu oppa said and chuckled.

"So she ain't taken?" Goodlooking guy asked.

"Nope. She's single," Junsu answered.

"I see," he said and smiled at me. "Oh, forgive me. I forgot my manners. I'm Alex, JYJ's cheographer." He held out his hand.

I outstretched mine and smiled. "Hello, i'm Nikki," I introduced.

"So... Are we done with the intros? Let's start dancing!" Junsu oppa proclaimed.

We immediately started.

Alex was all over me. And when i say all over me, i mean helping. He helped me move, grind and stuff.

After about an hour, he announced, "OH MY GOSH. Nikki, you're a dancer."

"No! I'm not." I blushed.

"Yes, you are! I swear! You're a natural," he said.

"Well... Thank you. It feels nice to have a compliment made for me," I thanked. And it was true. Especially if you're an orphan. You don't get compliments easily.

I stood up for awhile and stretched as Junsu oppa whined, "WHUT! She gets a compliment so fast, and i never got one!"

"Oppa! You're a greeeeeeat dancer! I like how you dance!" I said.

"Jinjja? Geojitmal anh-iya?"

"Anh-i!" I shook my head.

"Aigoo. Nikki can make me smile," he said and opened his arms to hug me. OMG. It felt so...warm. I've never felt like this before.

No one has ever made me feel warmth. Tears dropped down from my eyes.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

Junsu hugged her. I felt this... Stab in my tummy. No wait. Not a stab. More of a punch. Painful, but not enough to kill. My heart kinda felt like it was dropping. I started turn when i was stopped by her.