Compressed

Unexpected

[Nikki's POV]

After the movie last night, Jaejoong sent us all back to the hotel. I was dead tired. I didn't even walk back. Jaejoong piggyback-ed me all the way back to the room. Once we reached the room, i took a quick shower first, pulled on a big shirt and shorts and fell straight into bed.

Jaejoong shared a bed with me, and Junsu alone on another bed. We slept all through morning.

We decided to meet at the hotel's restaurant, where there was breakfast. Seung and Yoochun were already there talking. And yes, fans were waiting outside the restaurant, and in the restaurant itself. I walked BEHIND the guys, feeling like an extra. There he was, my boyfriend smiling for photos and here i am, hiding behind them. Cameras were flashing from everywhere.

Yoochun oppa and Seung unnie had booked a private room for breakfast. Thank god.

"Annyeong," they both greeted us as we strode in.

"Annyeong," we answered. I did it softly.

"Nikki ah, are you okay?" Seung unnie asked as i took the seat beside her.

"Neh...I'm fine.." I said. I looked down on my lap. "I...don't feel like eating. I'm gonna go and meet Alex to learn the cheo for the song." I got up and walked off.

I went out to the hotel lobby and called the driver ahjussi. "Ahjussi, can you take me to _______?"

He came within 10 minutes and brought me there.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

If i hadn't had to go for an interview today, i'd call Nikki and ask if she was okay.. I wondered why she seemed so down.

 

[Nikki's POV]

I didn't know why i was upset. Of what?? I didn't know.

Alex practiced with me until he got tired. We didnt take breaks at all. It was a oneshot 3hour dance nonstop. Finally, he said, "Nikki, oh gosh... Can i have a break if you don't want to?"

"Oh, i'm sorry... Sure, sure. Go ahead," I allowed.

"I'm gonna get water. You want a bottle?" he offered.

"No, thank you," I answered. I sat down on in the dance studio and started to lie back.

Just then, the door opened.

"Nikki ah," someone called. I looked up and saw Junsu oppa staring down at me.

"Junsu oppa," I greeted. "Annyeong."

"You don't look good. Are you okay?" He asked.

"I don't know... I.. Ugh. I feel like.. ARGH!!" I yelled.

"Is this about Jaejoong and yourself?"

"Yes...." I admitted.

"What's wrong? He was worried about you when you suddenly left during breakfast," Junsu oppa said.

"I don't know what's wrong with me.... I think... I.. I don't know if i can date a star like him.." I folded my arms across my sweat-filled shirt.

"Why not? It doesn't give you a secure feeling?"

"It's like.. I see the cameras flashing at him and i go all 'wow, he's a celebrity', then i start to think that...maybe..i'm not worthy enough..."

"What?! You are worthy of Jaejoong hyung!" He yelled.

"Am i..? I'm just this ordinary girl...whereas Jaejoongie is a celebrity. A star. An idol. He was meant to date someone who could fit that status. And that someone isn't me..." I said.

"Everyone thinks that you and hyungie are so compatible!"

"What would his fans think? The reporters? Huh? They'd think that i'm only dating him because i'm interested in famous people.."

"But that's not true right? If it isn't, then why does it matter?"

"It matters to me!!! I'm an orphan, oppa. An orphan! People look at me and they think that i have no parents who taught me. They judged me. I hate being judged! And now, i have to be judged by Jae's fans! Is it really worth it to be forced against something i don't like for someone i like? I don't want to go through that judgement again.. I really don't want to.." I cried. Literally.

"I didn't know you felt that way...i'm sorry Nikki..." Junsu oppa apologized.

"I'm starting to think that accepting him was a wrong idea. I don't like this feeling..."

-

-

-

Just a short update! :D

Anyway, hello new subscriber!

REPLIES:

butterfly555: HAHA, the stroy must go on! Read on more ok? :D

leedictator: Well, it's just a story and anything can happen XD I will update soon!(:

imchoding7: Hmm, i also hope Junsu wil find someone :P Haha, thank you for the compliments!! (:

iPodGal19: Well, yeah. (: You're right. So you've gotta read on to find out what Nikki'll do. :D

jaimielau: HAHA, thank you! (:

kannielove: Aigoo, i'm blushing~ :D HAHA. Spread the word around for me then! :D HAHAH! Ty so much dongsaeng ah. :D

---

Thank you all for commenting! Comment moreeee! Peace out :D