Small heart-to-heart talk

Unexpected

Gratefully, the movie ended, and i was embarrassed at the number how times, i squeezed Jaejoong's hands and hid into his shoulder. When the lights in the cinema brightened, i giggled awkwardly and muttered, "Sorry~" as he quickly put on his beanie and sunglasses.

"It's okay," he said, and smiled. "Let's get back to the hotel?"

"Okie," I answered, as he took my hand and we walked out the cinema. My heart was beating so quickly...

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

I held on to Nikki's hand as we strode out the cineplex. I didn't why i held her hand, but i felt the urge to. It was as if we went on a date, and don't guys hold the girl's hand after a date? Well, i thought they did so i held on tight to her hand. But i was all covered up, while she wore a really nice outfit. White plain shirt and a mini jean skirt. It was simple and sweet. It really made her look like a nice girl. And only if she was mine...

If only she saw me as Jaejoong, a guy, instead of Jaejoong, the idol. She treats me like a normal person, though, and i love it. But in her heart? She only sees me as an idol, nothing more. Whereas, i want to someone more than just a star to her...

 

[Nikki's POV]

He pulled me to the car, but once again, fans spotted him. When he saw them, he immediately took his sunglasses off his face, and onto mine. He pushed me into the car and closed the door, then flashed on a smile and started signing and taking pictures with fans. Inside the car, i wondered if he felt tired, doing all those things. It is saddening that he can't have a normal life like everyone else.

If only he was mine... I really like him, as an idol or something more? I don't know. But there's no way he'd like me. I'm just a maid. But the moment spent with him was really special...especially the way he looks at me. I really like it. He's more than an idol to me. Even with those intense eyes that every girl talks about, he's a really nice guy. He's just like...a romantic guy. A human.

After all the autographs, and photos, he stepped in the driver's seat and waved at the fans once more then drove off. I looked at him, and wondered if he ever had a break. He looked so tired, so haggard.. Suddenly, my heart ached. I raised my hand and placed it on my heart. "Why are you staring at me like that, hm? Is there something on my face?" he asked. He sounded tired. Seeing him exhausted, tears began to form in my eyes.

"Aniya," I forced out and turned to the window. The tears fell, and i had no idea why i was crying for him. I swiped at the tears, but it kept coming down. The car suddenly came to a stop near a kerb.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Jaejoong asked, forcing me to turn towards him.

"I'm not crying.. I had something in my eye," i lied.

"Nikki. Please. You think i'll fall for that?" he looked at me in the eye, and i saw eyebags beneath his eyes. Absently, i lifted my hand and made my thumb slide over his left eyebag. He stiffened, i could tell. Tears fell from my eyes once again.

"Are you tired..?" I asked, softly. He, too, raised his hand, and wiped my tears.

"Don't cry..." he whispered. But i couldnt stop the tears from falling.

"I can't... Tell me. Are you tired..?" I repeated.

"I am...but this is my dream..i wanna live my dream, Nikki.." he muttered. So for his dream, he doesnt mind the hardship? Even after soo long..he still didnt give up.

"But you look so tired..it hurts," i whispered the last two words.

"I'll be fine," he said.

"Do..do you miss dbsk?" It came as a sudden thought to me.

He dropped his hand from my face and i did as well. "I-i-i do.. I miss the guys together.." he murmured. He looked so sad.

"Jaejoong ah.."

"I miss the times we spent...the late night suppers we had...the performances...the talks...the games we played...everything...living ten years with them, really means alot..." Tears started to well up in his eyes.

"I don't know how to cheer you up.." I said, helplessly. So i wrapped my hands around his neck, and pulled him close to me. No, i wasn;t taking advantage of the situation. I was trying to give him comfort. Maybe he was taken aback, becuas eonly after 1 minute or so, then his hands came around my back. He hugged me tight, laying his head against mine.

So we stayed like this for a long time, and it felt right. It felt...nice.

-

-

-

This chappie, kinda y yeah? HAHAHA.

SORRRRRYYYYYY!!! And welcome new reader! HAHA.

Thank you for subscribing!! AHAHA.

Okayy, sorry for the short update. ):

And follow me on twitter pls!!

www.twitter.com/NRJeremiah

If you guys dont follow, i'll take it as you dont like my story~~ ):

JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA.