What do you want?

Unexpected

But at that instant...

Junsu oppa turned back. He looked directly at me, and his jaw dropped as he pointed to me. I got alarmed. I shook my head hardly, trying to tell him not to inform Jae i'm here.

His eyes were full of confusion.

"Hajima," I mouthed, just as the lift doors closed.

The lift brought us to the 15th floor, and we got out. We opened the door and got in. Just as i was about to close the door, someone called me.

"NIKKI?!" I turned toward the sound of the voice, to see Seung unnie standing there.

"Unnie!" I yelled, as she ran to me and hugged me.

"YAH! Where have you been??? You said you'd tell me everything!!! Why didn't you call?" She demanded to know after she pulled from our hug.

"Unnie... I.. I.." I stammered.

"You're gonna tell me everything," she warned and turned to my friends, "Girls, i'm so very sorry. But i'm gonna borrow Nikki for a few hours. Would that be okay?"

"Yeah, sure.. Of course," Sophia muttered and went into the room. Unnie then pulled me into the room across ours.

She sat me down on her bed and she herself took a seat on the couch across the bed.

"Now, tell me everything," she said.

"Where do i start....?" I whispered.

"From 6 months back," she suggested. And so i did. I told her everything. It took about an hour to do so. And when i finally done, her jaw was hanging. "Wow..." She muttered.

"Yeah, that's about it.."

"So you left JYJ, to take a revenge on your parents. But you couldn't do it. And you didn't want to contact us even after the revenge wasn't taken because you thought that fans would hate you. And that could jeopardise Jae's career, if the fans saw you?" She cleared up.

"Yeah, that's correct."

"Nikki......" she whined, "The fans don't hate you. Instead, they really want to meet you. Yes, it could upset some fans, but if they love Jae oppa, and Jae oppa loves you, they will naturally come to love you too. At every performance, interviews, whatever, all they did was look for you. Didn't you watch those? And everyone was linking up Oh Ji Hae to you. You did saw your name is Nikki, and JYJ was coincidentally searching for Nikki as well. Especially when Oh Ji Hae has decided not to take on her fatehr's business. The conclusion is finally coming together. Oh Ji hae is Nikki. And Nikki is you. Everything will be ruined. So why not you just return to Jae's side? At least when it's ruined, you still have Jaejoong. You're not alone."

When Unnie helped me put everything straight, i realised that what she said was right...

"Unnie, you're right.. But it's selfish of me to be with Jaejoong again, and jeopardise his career just so i won't be alone.." I reminded.

"But if he doesn't think that, it's fine," she countered.

"It's selfish of me. I'm used to being alone. I'm fine. I don't wanna be a selfish . I'm not going back to Jae. Unnie, please don't tell him i'm in the hotel as well. I'll find a way to move to another hotel. And...Unnie, i'll contact you regularly. Only if you don't tell Jae."

"Nikki yah," she called.

"Unnie, please. Please try to understand that i'm doing this for te sake of his career. I don't wanna be selfish...."

She sighed and walked over to my side, as i stood up. "Nikki yah, before you go anywhere, or do whatever, please tell me. Promise?"

I smiled and hugged her once more, "Promise."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jaejoong's POV]

We were finally back in the hotel. Yoochun had asked us to head over to Seung's room for dinner. She had ordered room service.

So we went up and reached her room. She opened the door and pulled us in.

"Eh? Where's dinner?" Yoochun asked, upon seeing the whole room with no food.

"I called you guys here to talk. Not to eat," she said.

"Then why did you say there was dinner?" I asked.

"So that you guys would come. Duh."

"Smart," I complimented.

"Ok, anyway, i'm gonna tell you something," she said softly.

"What is it?" we asked.

"But you can't go running off, get it?" she warned.

"YEAH, OK," Junsu yelled.

"Just tell us already!" I said.

"YAH! Don't shout at her!" Yoochun screamed.

"Mianhae," we both muttered.

"Nikki is in this hotel," she said, and the three of us went silent.

"You," Junsu started, "saw her too?"

"Too?" Seung asked, at the same time Yoochun and i asked.

"Yeah.. I saw her this afternoon, when we came out of the lift," he explained.

"Why didn't you tell us???!!" We demanded.

"Because she said not to...." he muttered.

"So...what now?" I asked.

"Hyung! How slow can you be man?" Yoochun scolded.

"Oppa!!" Seung whined.

"Wahhh, hyung...." Junsu sighed.

"WHAT??" I yelled.

"GO GET HER BACK!!!!" They shouted.

"Oh," I said.

"GOOOO!!!!" They yelled.

"Okay, okay," i said. "Wait, where?"

"Across our room. Directly," Seung said.

I took a deep breath and went out.

I got across, and knocked on the door.

-

-

-

Dear readers, suddenly, i had to go out...

Didn't have enough time to type finish. I promise, promise, promise that this story will end in the next chapter.

Sorry for making you guys nervous, excited or whatever feeling!!

SORRRY!!!

Anyways, thank you for the new subscribers!

I did type all your acc.names out...but it got deleted accidentally.....

DAMN. Anyway, i love you all for reading! (:

Thank you!