Ridiculous II.

Unexpected

[Nikki's POV]

I was playfully smacking Yoseob oppa when i suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulder. I turned and saw Jae. Somewhat protectively, he pulled me backwards one step and asked, "Nikki yah, who is this?"

I stopped my laughter as Yoseob oppa's gaze turned from me to him, and it was hard on. Yoseob oppa answered, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Jaejoong hyung. Yang Yoseob imnida."

"Yang Yoseob? Beast's member?" He asked, as he slung down one hand on my shoulder.

"Yes," Oppa replied.

"I see." And bam! It was awkward. Yoseob oppa and Jaejoong were looking at each other. Staring.

I immediately coughed and and both of them, AT THE SAME TIME, turn their stare on me and asked, "You're sick?"

I laughed uneasily and said, "Anh-i yo. I'm fine. Jae ah, we should get back to the hotel. Tonight's your showcase. Let's go. Oppa, i'll call you some other time, mm?" Luckily we exchanged numbers before this happened. If we did it now, it sure would be a wrong move.

"Mm. Take care, Nikki yah. Come here," Yoseob oppa said and grabbed me from Jaejoong. He hugged me tight and said, "I'll miss you, aegyi ah!"

I felt the same feeling like i did ten years back. When he was the "brother". "Oppa, i'll miss you too~" I muttered.

He let me go and i grabbed Jae's hand. "Let's go," Jae said. I nodded and waved to Yoseob oppa, who waved back.

---

We were in the vehicle, with Jaejoong driving. Yoochun and Junsu oppa wasnt done with their photoshoot, and Seung unnie stayed back to wait for Yoochun.

He didn't speak the whole way.

So i started first. "Jaejoong ah. Why are you so quiet?"

"Nothing," he snapped.

"What happened?" I asked, looking at him. He stared staright ahead and didn't even bother glance at me.

"Nothing. Nothing happened," he snapped again.

"You don't want to tell me, huh?" I asked, but he didnt respond. "FINE. Stop the car, and drop me off."

"What? I'm not gonna drop you off at some unknown place," he said.

"Then tell me what happened. I hate silences," i countered. He sighed out loud.

"Really. NOTHING HAPPENED," he insisted.

"Stop the car," I firmly said and pressed my lips together.

"No," he said. I didnt answer back and soon, we were back at the hotel.

Once we reached our room, Jaejoong went to the bed and laid down. I washed my face and started to head out the door.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

Throughout the ride back to the hotel, Nikki kept wanting to know why i was quiet. Was i actually jealous? Of that Yoseob boy? Why did she call him Oppa? Why did she hug him? It's the first time they'r meeting and she's hugging him already!? WHAT!? I've never heard that tone of hers when she hugs me! That sweet, missing-you tone.

When we reached the hotel, I went back-first on the bed as Nikki went into the toilet.

Suddenly, i peeked at her through one opened eye and saw her going towards the door. I jumped out of the bed and ran directly towards her.

I held back her arm and asked, "Where are you going??"

She replied a curt, "Somewhere. Go sleep first. I'll come back later."

I sighed and asked, "Does it really matter so much that i say what happened?"

"Yes, it does to me. Now either tell me, or i'm leaving," she threatened, as she turned bakc and looked at me.

"Fine. Come here," I said, as i held her hand and pulled her to the bed. I sat her in front of me and started. "When you were with that Yang Yoseob boy, you called him oppa. Who is he to you? You hugged him too. Why? Why would you hug a stranger? Is it because he looks cute? Maybe better looking than i am? I know that our relationship is under wraps, but i'm still your guy. Even if we can't show it in public, in your heart i'm still your boyfriend. You hugged a boy in front of me. You said you miss him, in front of me. You even gave your phone number to him. I wanted so badly to hit him when he stared at me. He looked at me as if i was the predator, and you, the prey."

"Oh.. And you call THAT nothing?" She asked, raising her eyesbrows.

"I.. I just didnt want to bother you with so many worries of mine..." I murmured.

"Ok. I'm gonna answer your questions now. So listen up, and listen good," she said as he grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eye. "I called him Oppa because he IS my oppa. Ten years back, he was my brother when his parents adopted me. And i hugged him because it's been so long since we met. And yes, he does look cute. But he already has a girlfriend. Her name's Leah. And no, he isn't better looking than you are. At least to me, he's not. Yes, in my heart, you're my boyfriend. You always have been. I said i miss him, because i did. And i gave him my number so we could contact each other easily. There, you have it now."

After letting all of that sink in, i smiled absently and huffed a puff of relief. "Damn," I muttered.

"You could've just asked me who he was," she suggested.

"I guess i should have, huh?" I asked as i pulled her to my chest, on the bed. Until we were both lying down, facing each other. My hand on her waist and her hands on the side of my neck. "You. It's all your fault!"

"WHAT! How is it my fault???" She asked.

"You're too beautiful. That's why i get suspicious of any guy going close to you," I teased. But honestly, she really is beautiful.

"Awwwwwwww," she sighed, "Thank you."

THEN! We looked into each other's eyes and gazed. Her eyes; brown. Chocolate brown. I gulped and as if my mind took over my heart and soul, i went forward and laid my lips on hers.

 

[Nikki's POV]

Jaejoong gazed at me.

AND.

SUDDENLY.

He locked his lips with mine. It felt warm... and as if there were sparks. My whole body felt tingling.

-

-

-

HELLLLOOO READERS!

Welcome new subscribers! ^^

Currently, 37 subscribers! :D :D :D

OOOOHHHH IM HAPPY! ^^

Please comment! Comments make me motivated. (:

And anyway, today's my 21st Anniversary with someone special~!

:D

I LOVE YOU DARLING. :D

And you readers too~ :D :D :D