Sweet feelings spoilt~

Unexpected

It was at night, we were lying on the bed. We couldn't sleep though. We havent told them about us yet. With Jae beside me, and Junsu oppa on the other side. I stared up at the ceiling and sighed. GOSH. It was boring.

"Can we go out?" Junsu oppa asked.

"Eh?" I said.

"Where?" Jae asked.

"Uhhh.. Let's go watch a movie! Yknow, i heard there's a place which provides a private room for a movie. Let's go!!" Junsu oppa suggested.

"Jjinjja? Let's go!" I said, sitting up and looking at Jae.

"You wanna go?" Jaejoong asked softly. I nodded furiously.

"I'm bored..." I admitted.

"Okay then. Let's go. What time is it?" Jae queried.

Junsu oppa checked the hotel clock and announced, "11:40pm."

"Ok. I'll call Yoochunnie," Jaejoong offered.

"I'll call Seung unnie," I said. They nodded.

"I'll go change!" Junsu oppa said.

---

 

1 HOUR LATER.

 

We were in the car, ready to go. Jaejoong was driving. And he had asked me to sit up front with him. Seung "oooooh-ed" at us. I smiled and shook my head.

As Jaejoong drove, Seung and Yoochun were behind chatting with Junsu. Jaejoong stretched his hand and held mine. He interlocked fingers and a smile crept to my face. I looked out the window and covered my girn with my other hand.

"Wah, wah, wah! Bwo yah, yi gae!" Junsu oppa yelled. "Yah, Jaejoongie hyung!"

"Wae yo," Jaejoong asked. "I'm single, she's single. Why not?"

"Aisht. Jjinjja. Hyung, you're desperate aren't you!??" Junsu accused. I laughed out loud.

"Yah!" Jaejoong yelled.

"Nikki yah," Seung called. "Chukha-hae!"

"Gomawo unnie ah," I said.

"Congrats, Nikki," Yoochun said. "Hyung, chukha-hae!"

"Neh, gomapta oppa," I said.

"Mm. Gomawo yo," Jaejoong thanked. We continued holding hands as he drove all the way.

Once we reached, it was about 1am plus in the morning. I couldn't believe that we weren't tired.

We went to the counter. JYJ in complete disguise.

Jaejoong wore a black beanie and sunglasses. He pulled on a grey tee, jeans and a hoodie.

Yoochun oppa wore a hat, plain shirt and khakis.

Junsu oppa wore a hoodie, shirt and long pants.

Seung unnie and i went to the counter and ordered one room, intending to share.

"Hello," Seung unnie said in Cantonese, "We want to book one room."

"How many people?" The staff asked.

"5."

"But one room only allows 2 people. This movie room are for couples, usually," the staff said.

"Ohhh, hold on," she said and turned to the boys. "Only two people are allowed in one room."

"Uhhh," Yoochun said, "How about Seung and i in one, Jaejoong hyung and Nikki in one, and Junsu alone?"

"I'm fine with that," Jaejoong said, "but Junsu will be alone. If he's okay, then i'm okay."

"Oh, hyung, you care? Heh. I'm fine with it," Junsu oppa said.

"Ok," Seung unnie agreed then faced the counter. "We'll have 3 rooms please."

---

Jaejoong and i went in one room. It was a small room though. With one large couch with footrest and a huge plasma tv on the wall. He took off hs beanie and sunglasses and hoodie.

Weirdly enough, i wasn't nervous of spending time alone with him. I was actually happy.

"Nikki ah, what show?" he asked.

"HORROR!" I said. Imma big fan of horror.

"You won't get scared??"

"Anh-i," I confirmed.

After about 10 minutes of prepration, the video started. We dimmed the lights and watched.

I was really into the show. Jaejoong laid on my shoulder and watched it. It felt sooo cute. My heart kinda stopped when i felt his head against my shoulder.

I continued watching the show and didn't yell once. After about 30 minutes into the show, Jaejoong sat up straight, no longer lying on my shoulder.

He held my hand and pulled me to HIS shoulder. I smiled widely, though he couldnt see.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

She laid on my shoulder throughout the show. But once the show ended, i looked down and saw her asleep.

I pushed her falling fringe away from her face. She's really beautiful, i thought. Did i really do the right thing by asking her to be my girl? She smiled as she slept. But in a few months time when the fans find out, she'll be frowning.

I laid my lips against her forehead and circled her with my arms. She fell into my chest still asleep.

-

-

-

Sorry for a short chapter. (:

The next chapter would be heartbreaking~

And welcome new readers! 28 subscribers already!

WOW! Thank you so much people!