Friends~

Unexpected

[Nikki's POV]

I woke up, feeling so comfortable... As i opened my eyes, i found myself on the bed. Aisht. Jaejoong must have carried me. But where is he?

I sat up, looking for him. Junsu oppa was gone as well. Just then, the toilet door opened. Half Jaejoong came out, with a towel covering his bottom. His wet hair fell acorss his eyes and he was holding a small towel, wiping the back of his hair.

My jaw hung low, and my eyes widened by a whole notch. He stopped when he saw me looking at him. He stared at me, as i did as well. "Put on a shirt, please," I said loudly. I quickly got up and strode to the cupboard. Grabbing a white tee of his, i threw it to him.

He chuckled softly and pulled the shirt on. "Pass me my pants?" he asked.

"Mm," I muttered and grabbed a pair of black track pants for him. Walking over to him, i passed the pants. Our hands touched, and...somehow, it felt so...weird. A good kinda weird. I snatched my hand back and muttered, "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Yeah, okay, go ahead," he stammered. I ran to the toilet and closed the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. "Damn you, Nikki. Damn you," i said. My face was flushed. ALL RED. Just like a tomato. Or a really ripe apple!

I took off all my clothes and immediately went into the shower stall.

After i was done, i got out and realised something that made me want to cry. "OHH NOOOO," I whined.

I left my towel outside. . NOOOOOOOO. I slapped my forehead and gritted my teeth.

How the hell am i supposed to leave the toilet?!?! So i called Jaejoong. Sadly. More of embarassingly.

"Jaejoong ah~" I called.

"Mm?" He answered.

"I.. I left my.. T-towel outside... C-can you get it for me, please?" I asked. A few secs later, a knock came on the door.

"Nikki ah," he said. "Your towel." I opened the door a little, intending to slip my hand out. But when i saw Jaejoong outside, he had a sleeping blindfold around his eyes. "Nikki?" He called again.

"Yeh, gomawo," I said, as i took the towel.

He chuckled once again and said, "Remember to take it next time!"

"Deh," I said and closed the door. OMG. He's so adorable!!! He blidfolded himself? OMG. That's so...thoughtful and sweet. I smiled to myself and wiped myself dry. Then i remembered, MY CLOTHES. Oh greaaaaaaat.

I didnt wanna bother him anymore... It was so gawdammit-embarassing!!! I took a deep breath and left the toilet, wrapped in only a towel.

When i got out, he was lying on the bed listening to his iTouch, looking at its screen. I quickly went to the cupboard when he suddenly called, "Nikki ah."

I gulped and turned, looking at him. He was still facing the screen. But all of a sudden, he looked up. His iTouch dropped on his tummy and he just stared.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

I heard Nikki come out from the toilet. BoA texted me, wanting to meet up since she's in Hongkong as well. I wanted Nikki to come along as well. I was listening to my iTouch on the bed when i called Nikki. As i looked up, she was wrapped in a towel. Nothing BUT a towel. My iTouch dropped.

I quickly pulled my headphones off and got off the bed. I ran to the cupboard where she had headed to, and grabbed a jacket. I covered her and said, "Why in the world are you-! Ugh. Go get changed, we're going out. I'll.. I'll wait for you outside. Quickly, go."

I went out the hotel room and closed the door behind me. Oh gosh. Why did she-?!!! I breathed hard and shook my head.

 

[Nikki's POV]

WOAH. Nice save? I quickly started changing.

After 25 minutes, i pulled on a black plaid shirt and skinnies. With a pair of flats; MY ONLY PAIR OF SHOES. I left my hair down and shook it out. It fell across my shoulders wavy. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my pocket then left.

As i opened the door, Jaejoong stood there. "Let's go," I said.

"Mm, kay," he replied and we went into the lift. In the lift, he cleared his throat and suddenly said, "Here you go." He passed me his sunglasses that he had kept.

"Wae?" I asked.

"There are gonna be fans. They're gonna think otherwise. So once we get out the lift, immediately go to the car waiting for us. Got it?" He instructed.

"Ok," i agreed. And really, as expected, ALOT of fans were waiting in the lift lobby. I immedately walked the other way as the fans surrounded Jaejoong.

Striding out of the hotel lobby, i spotted the driver from yesterday. "Agassi(miss)!" He waved.

I nodded and walked over. He opened the door for me and i took my seat. "Ghamsahamnida, ahjussi," I said. I sat in the vehicle, waiting for Jaejoong.

After about ten minutes, he finally reached the car and waved at the fans. He got in and the car immedately started its engine. "Mianhae," he said.

"It's okay. Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa eodi-ah?" I asked.

"They're waiting at the showcase venue," he replied.

"Rehearsing?"

"Mm. BoA's there too."

"BoA? The singer? BoA??" I asked, in shock.

"Yep. She's in Hongkong," he answered.

"Woah~" was all i managed. The trip there was about an hour. We werent talking, but listening to music in our phones. I looked outside and remembered.

When i was young, i wanted to tour Hongkong! I watched movies about it and always wished i could be in Hongkong. This is a dream come true... With my bias. WOAH. Life is great!

As we reached, Seung, Junsu and Yoochun oppa stood there waiting. I got out of the car as Yoochun oppa opened the door. "Let's go in," he said.

"Neh," I replied. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu walked together talking, as Seung came to me behind.

"OMG," she exclaimed. "Last night!!!!"

"What? What? What??" I asked.

"We played cards. OMG," she sighed.

"Only?! Why didnt you do anything??" I asked, grabbing on her hand.

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Have a talk? A heart-to-heart?"

"Well... We didn't.. But... He said that he liked me! And that after these showcases are done..."

"What??"

"He wants to confess to me officially. And we'll be together, OFFICIALLY."

"OH MY GOSH! Seriously??" I asked. I was so glad for her!!

"Yeah!" She giggled. I screamed and hugged her.

"Congratulations!!" I squealed.

"Thank you!! After 6 years of secret crushing, you come by and bam! We're gonna be together!"

"Noooo, it's all you. Not me," I said, shaking my head. We hugged once again.

"Thank you sooooo much, Nikki," she said.

"You're welcome," i replied. We walked into the showcase venue. There was a rehearsal room at the back.

We went in with the guys and saw BoA there. "Jaejoong yah, Yoochun yah, Junsu yah!" she called once she saw them.

"Annyeong!" They greeted. She went over and hugged Yoochun and Junsu together. And then, she hugged Jaejoong alone. I didnt know why, but i felt my tummy twist. I looked away and swallowed hard.

"Seung ah," Yoochun called. He came over and grabbed her hand. "This is Seung, my future girl."

"Oh! Yoochun ah! Aigoo.. You've got a girlfriend??" BoA asked.

"Anh-i, anh-i! Not yet. She hasn't said yes. And i havent asked officially," he cleared.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," Seung bowed and greeted, "Seung imnida."

"Annyeonghasaeyo, BoA imnida," BoA greeted and bowed.

I stood about 3 metres away from them, feeling extra. I started to turn and walk away.

"Nikki yah," Junsu oppa called. "Wait up."

He caught up with me and walked with me. "Why are you sad?" he asked.

"I am?"

"Yeah. It's obvious, Nikki ah.."

"Oh jeongmal? Mianhae.." I said. Why did i feel sad all of a sudden???

"Ga ja(let's go)!"

"Eodi?"

"Practice dancing," he said and smiled. He stretched out a hand, and i took it. As we walked towards the stage, i turned back and noticed Jaejoong looking.

-

-

-

HEY PEEEEPPOOOH.

The next chapter is gonna be a little emo-ish. ):

Anyway, HELLO NEW READER!

Welcome!

Do you guys have tumblr? Follow me!

Twitter? Follow me!

:D

www.twitter.com/NRJeremiah

www.ohsweetlikecandy.tumblr.com

Thank you! Comment more please! (: