__/\__ (Chapter-7) __/\__

The Heartless Heart (EXO Kai Fanfic)

"Hyung, don't you know you're not supposed to drink?"

Kai closed his ears to the irritating commands from his friends. He turned away when his friend tried to snatch his drink from him when he wasn’t listening them. "I want to drink, Sehun," Kai snapped his back.

"You're killing yourself fast!" Chen exclaimed, and this time he tried to get his glass which ended in failure like the previous one.

"No hyung," Kai protested, getting up from his seat to skip their orders that he isn’t going to give an ear. "Come on, let's dance."

Kai's body automatically began to move to the beats of the DJ's song while entering the clubbing crowd. He began jumping and shouting with others and threw his hands around any random girls shoulder and hips. His excited screams faded in the loud music that echoed around the area. He danced and enjoyed every minute of his time like there's no future welcoming him, and also seemed to be the most contented species on earth.

His swaying legs and popping hands began to diminish from his bright movements as his body stiffened at the sight of one particular person. The rocking club ceased a moment for him to make him fully aware of that particular person. His shocked face began to turn into a tempered one. 'Why the hell is she here?' he mentally groaned, painting his face with frustration. How can one forget a person who changed one's life from the way it should have been?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
'What's wrong with you, Kai? Tell me'

'Kai, you did lie to me. I shouldn't have believed you in the first place'

'It's not going to work out and I'm not listening to you'

'Leave me alone'

'Let's break-up. Good bye'
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai mentally punched his face for digging up her past, worthless lines that could do no good for him now. He even mentally poked his eyes for his gaze never leaving her figure. His friends didn't fail to observe his sudden change and they began to march towards him.

"Kai, let's go," Kris placed his hands on his shoulder and spun him around, making him to face him, "Oh, sorry!" he took his hand and immediately apologized the wrong person that he was mistaken as Kai. That person didn't utter a single word; fearing of the latter's height and a rough-and-tough manly look. Kai's friends were clueless on how Kai managed to sneak out despite of their hawk eyes. They uselessly searched the whole club to find the nowhere Kai.

 

 

***

 

 

'Idiot! Where in the world is he?' Sulli mumbled under her breath, overtaking the pedalling car.

She searched all the possible places she guessed that she could find him, but no. Then something her mind and she remembered that he'll 95% be in club and how she didn't even think of that before. She wiped her tears to get rid of her blurry vision which she kept flowing till now, but soon her eyes averted from road to the pavement to find a wiggling figure with a bottle.

She braked her car when that figure fell down after getting hit from the lamp post. She knew who it is and instantly sprinted to him.

"Kai!" she yelled and shook his almost paralyzed body. His forehead was bleeding from the fresh cut given by the lamp post. "Kai, wake up" she cried, but in return he murmured something inaudible.

She failed in every attempt of lifting him as he is double the size she is. So with the help of a stranger, she managed to plop him in the backseat. After thanking the stranger, she drove her car to her guest house, suffering all the inaudible blabbering that kept spilling from his mouth. Though she can’t understand anything of those, she’s sure he’s complaining about someone who ruined his life.

They reached the guest house within two minutes as it was so close enough to reach. The house was neither big nor small but a medium sized one and had a normal feature as anyone’s house.

She never felt so tired to get into her room except for today. With all her might, she managed to drag him to her room all alone. Kai rested his body in her queen-sized bed while receiving first-aid for his wound in his forehead. In spite of the irritating alcohol smell from him and the non-stop rambling, she managed to complete her duty in no time.

Later, she sat on the edge of the bed and scanned his flawless silent features, and a drop of tear escaped her eyes. "Allium cepa!" she remarked and wiped her tears as he kept saying something that probably even he can't understand.

Sulli didn’t know what he was saying, but 'SHE' was the only word he repeated every line. She concluded that 'SHE' had to do something with him and might have his own reasons for his half-muted oration about 'SHE'.

Boredom tested her patience to the extent that she couldn't handle it or tolerate Kai's shrieks. She let a big sigh before standing and moving to kitchen for grabbing something edible as her stomach growled in hunger. She froze when Kai suddenly held her hand tightly, making her stop.