__/\__ (Chapter-4) __/\__

The Heartless Heart (EXO Kai Fanfic)
Sulli blankly walked her way to Kai's ward for taking the necessary reports as asked by DO, until somebody back hugged her, making her stop in her tracks.
 
"Ah...!" Sulli flinched lightly, not getting too surprised. She obviously knows who the person is and that's the only person who would dare to back-hug her. "Yah Eunji-ah, what if we both fall?" she released the hug and turned to face Eunji.
 
"But it's not our first time," she stated the evident.
 
She sighed. "So, what brings you here?" she enquired while making her way to Kai's ward, letting her friend to follow her.
 
"Let's go to Church this Sunday," she excitedly said, tailing Sulli. "It's really been a long time since we went there and also meeting our lovely Father"
 
"But Eunji, I have-".
 
"No buts’, dear,” Sulli was abruptly stopped by her. “Be there at ten in the morning, bye," Eunji left her, allowing no time for Sulli's opinion. Sulli just sighed with no choice given and continued her way.
 
When Sulli was about to open Kai's door, she stopped behind the half-glass door to find Kai with a different facial expression. His face was gloomy unlike before and sadness coated on it. His eyes were fixed to his mobile, staring at the screen intently and his fingers roamed the mobile screen like aiming to touch something or, is he jabbing something on the screen? Sulli slowly pressed the doorknob trying not to distract him but the door was against it and let a shriek sound that caused Kai to startle, immediately hiding his mobile under the blanket and gave a sheepish grin to her.
 
"Hey, Doctor baby, come in," now, his expression was just the opposite of what she saw a minute ago. He grinned widely seeing her coming towards him. She wanted to know what he was doing but she knew she shouldn't take advantage to the person she doesn't even know properly.
 
"I'm going to take blood test of yours. Now lay down," she instructed him and opened the cupboard to take the required materials.
 
On hearing her, Kai was shocked, "What?" he almost yelled with huge rounded eyes.
 
Sulli came near him with the materials in a tray, wondering how a person can change into different emotions within minutes. "I'm taking your blood a test," she repeated and arranged a pillow beside him to rest his hand, "Keep your hand over the pillow and lie down"
 
"No. I won’t," he half yelled at her.
 
Sulli held his shoulder and pushed him down forcefully and stretched his left arm over the pillow. He tried retrieving but was pulled back by Sulli instantly. "Just stay still, will you?" she warned him and tied the tourniquet to his arm.
 
On her way searching for his veins, she gave a glance to Kai and caught him worrying, and he looked like he wanted to run away from this place now. Sulli smiled and tapped the found vein before rubbing it with disinfectant wipe. Then she took an appropriate needle to puncture his vein, but was startle by Kai's shout, again.
 
"DON'T DO THAT," he looked into her eyes, "Skip this mission, please" he begged with puppy eyes and pouty lips that made her to giggle. He looked so cute and adorable that she wanted to pinch those air-stuffed cheeks right away. She then washed those thoughts for a while and began to do her work.
 
"Ahh........ nooo....... Ahh........," Kai screamed like a cooker whistle, bashing Sulli's ear drum. No wonder if his voice caused a sudden earthquake around the city.
 
"Stop, you idiot," she knocked his head hard, making him realize that she haven't pierced the needle yet and It was still inches away from his loving skin.
 
He looked into her eyes embarrassingly, "Oh... well, Ahem" he cleared his throat before continuing, "I thought you already ah........." he yelled again, when finally Sulli stabbed his veins with the needle. When the blood was into the needle, Kai's eyes were almost dipped in tears.
 
"Yah-you, Doctor Baby, w-what for are you stealing my blood?” he whispered, trying to hide his broken voice. “Do you need a syringe full of MY blood instead of drops?"
 
"Are you crying?" she bent down to his height and took a clear vision of his face.
 
"No way," he roared, rubbing the stabbed spot with a small roll of cotton. "I won't cry for this simple thing," he shot back and wiped an escaped tear.
 
Sulli chuckled at his priceless reaction and couldn't resist herself from pinching his nose.
 
"Don't worry. You'll be fine," she tapped his head and threw a smile to him.
 
He touched his needle-pierced area and watched her going out of the room. As soon as she was out, he bit his lip and tried to defeat his tears. He's not a baby to cry for a small needle which he could break it with two fingers if he wanted to, but he just used it as an excuse to flow his tears down. He fetched his mobile back and unlocked it, and his already broken tears increased to waterfall when he saw the mobile screen. He wanted to drain all his tears so he won't cry anymore for the same reason. He wished to cry for his last time and to get over it fast. 'Though I know you didn’t love me, why did I start loving you? Why did you choose me for your pass-time? Are you taking advantage of my feelings? I hate you. I HATE YOU,' he began crying hard for the last time, tapping his screen hard that had her face so he could show his anger. He didn't care to be noticed for his shouting but all he wanted is to scrub his painful, sour memories.
 
Sulli watched the whole scene from outside the half-glass door. Without any apparent reason, tears dripped from her eyes too to see him in this hurt position. She wanted to help him out from his hell. She just wanted his patient to be in peace so he could have a good life in future. It was strange for her that she wanted to care for him, not aware of what's coming to her. She just wanted to be there for him and assured herself to help him out, no matter what.
 



AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm so sorry for the short update and the long time. I had no time to find to update. Sorry again.

How was this chapter? Comment your thoughts so I can know what you're feeling. Bye