Plan Going Well So Far

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Student Council Room-

 

Kris takes out his laptop and starts designing a perfect poster for this event. "We'll do our work later" Angel whines as she eats, instead of doing some work. "It would be nice if you actually help" Ashley says as she takes out her laptop, making the fill up form. 

"What should I ask?" Ashley says as she types the basic questions of every form. Angel sits beside her and lean back on the chair, thinking. "Hmm... Ask what their talent will be.. hmm" She continuous to think. "And which level they are in... Hmm... And a picture!! A picture!!" She says excitedly and Ashley chuckles adding a small box on the corner for a photo. 

"Passport size?" Ashley asks and Angel nods. "Do you think Luhan will join?" Angel asks as she drinks her juice, looking at her bestfriend. "Hmm... Well he is really good at singing.. I don't know... maybe a duet with Tiffany or something" She replies as she continues to type, adding the rules and regulations of the contest.

"Will you be jealous?"

"NO!" She shakes her head vigorously. "Why would i be jealous?" She asks and Angel shrugs. "Cause you like him.. Duh.. It's kinda obvious" 

"True that" Kai says while Kris concentrates on the poster, not knowing what they were talking about. "The way you look at him when he's with Tiffany... It's like you just want to pull him away from her or something" Kai says, chuckling. "Yeah, that's true though... You are lucky he doesn't notice it" Angel adds, causing Ashley to sigh.

"He is just a friend.... Yes I still love him, but if we were meant to be... He would have already been mine a long time ago" She nods her head, leaning back on her seat, and connect the laptop to the printer. "What if.... What if.. The only way for you to be with him is to meet us?" Angel says and grins. 

"Ah really?" Ashley asks sarcastically making the couple laugh. "Done hyung?" Kai asks looking at him, as he shakes his head. "Well almost, I just gotta photoshop some things" He nods and Kai sits on the table, putting both of his feet on the chair, bending down a little resting his elbow on his thighs.

"What if he was planning to ask you before you left?" He adds "Yeah!! What if he actually was going to?" Angel asks and gives her boyfriend a high five.

"What if he wasn't?" She crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow at both of them. Kai and Angel look at each other "That's a big IF, cause you see... IF he had no feelings, why did he seem mad towards Lay? Why did he let Tiffany kiss him infront of you?" Angel asks and grins looking at her boyfriend, and they both look at her with a smirk. "Jealous" They both hum the word like a song. 

"DONE!" Kris bursts out once he saved it, making the rest laugh. "Bad timing oppa" She says and chuckles. "We'll just let Mrs. Choi sign the application form, and let Mrs. Chang approve it, sounds good?" Kris asks as the couple nods. "All right" The three say as the paper comes out, showing that it will attract a lot of people to join. "Woah this is good Kris" Ashley says observing the paper. "Well.. I'm Kris" He says in a cocky tone, getting the girls roll their eyes. "Whatever oppa, Kai and I will prepare the theater room, and bring the paper with us, we'll let them sign blah blah so we won't be considered 'useless' " She hums and takes the paper. Ashley and Kris laughs nodding "All right, come back if you are done okay?" Ashley says and they nod, leaving the room. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Kris asks, sitting beside Ashley as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter