Happy Birthday!

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

It's Angel's birthday later at night, and practically, every year she has a party. It's a MUST, so we aren't really planning to 'surprise' her even though she wants us to 'surprise' her even if we know she isn't going to be surprised. But still, I don't care. She's too cute. I grin by the thought of her in this dress with the bag I bought her. 

     

"Is that all sir?" The sales lady asks and I shake my head. "That's about it" I nod, and walk after the sales lady as I give my credit card, while I look around, waiting. Hmm.... I need to have the best gift than hyung and Ashley. They always get something big for my Cheon Sa. It's like their gift is Aphrodite and mine is a potato. It hurts. So much. "Here you go sir" The sales lady gives me my credit card, and the boxes of both.

"Thankyou" I smile and keep my credit card in my pocket, before I walk out of the shop, holding the boxes. On my way to my car, I felt my phone buzz. How am I suppose to pick it up when I'm using my hands? Let that caller wait. I let it buzz in my pocket, and put the boxes in the backseat. I fix the pink bow tie of both, before I get in the driver's seat, starting the engine before I pick up the phone. 

"Hello?" I say and hold my phone with the other hand as I reverse the car, before I start driving to hyung and Angel's penthouse.

"Baby!! where are you? You are the only one missing!" The girl whines, making me smile. My cute baby called me and she's whining!! Does she know I have man feels?! I'm fanboying! 

"Yeah... I'm on my way, wait Cheon Sa" I say simply, trying to act cool. She'll tease me if she knows I fanboy about her.

"Well... all right... make it fast... I won't hang up" She says.

"Well okay then" I say, and silence fills the air. Well.... Well I think she wants to make sure I'm going to her house?

"Uh... baby?" I ask and do another turn, almost near her house. "Yes?" She asks.

"Uh... you know you can hang up right?" I say and chuckle softly.

"Yeah... And I should or something?" She asks as if I asked the stupidest question.

"It's okay, I'm here anyway" I say with a smile. "All right!! Love you! see you!" She says excitedly with her cute voice, making me laugh. I got out of my car, take the boxes, and grin, as I go inside, winking at some girls as they blush looking away. Oh gosh, how can I stop being hot? I enter the elevator with an old woman who seems really tired. I bow my head slightly with a smile, before she glares at me. What the heck woman! I'm being nice! gosh..... 

I groan as she glares, and I look at the elevator door instead, tapping my shoes waiting for it to open. "Oh finally" I say happily and got out of the elevator, seeing my girlfriend outside. She runs to me and hugs me making me lean back on the wall as she hugs me. "What's wrong?" I say worriedly and put the box down on the floor and hug her.

"I missed you!" She starts crying and jumps on me, having me no choice but to carry her. "You gained weight" I pat her back and carry her as I get on my knees "Can you hold the boxes for me?" I ask her as she nods, leaning to get the box, and I chuckle, standing up and walk in her place, hugging her tightly like a teddy bear. "No one is here" I told her as she grins and gets off me, putting the box down. 

"They are here!" I nod, and she pulls me in the game room, Luhan, hyung, and Ashley playing with the Xbox, while Tiffany is in the corner, sitting.

"Woah.. I'm late?" I ask and turned to her.

"OH NO!! not at all!! you are actually so early! You are just imagining them!" She says sarcastically and glares at me. "Oh yeah yeah good" I say and pat her head as I peck her forehead. 

"Oppa, can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter