They Are Back!

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-1 year later-

 

Tiffany's POV

 

It's been 4 months since Luhan and I are dating. You don't know the joy I'm feeling everyday that he is finally mine! We have been doing things normal couple would do, the day I've been waiting for a long time, is happening now. He makes me smile daily, and he just cheers me up day by day, that's really sweet of him, and I'm very lucky to have him. He and I had totally forgotten of Ashley. Well... I did, I don't know about him, but I hope he did. Now, I realized how much of a fool I am, being Ashley's friend. She wanted Luhan for herself, and she didn't want me to have him. Now that I have Luhan, there is no chance that she can take him away from me. Did I mention Luhan and I are in Korea? Long story short, my father's company is going bankrupt and my dad can only afford the schools in Korea. So for now, I have to stay in Korea. The person who knows, is Luhan.. And it will stay like this. It's a good thing that Luhan and I got in YUC, Yonsei Underwood College. It's a pretty expensive college, but as far as I know, appa can still afford it, and all classes will be in English, so it'll be easier for Luhan and I to adjust. 

My phone suddenly rings, and I look at the caller, seeing it's Luhan. my baby... I chuckle and pick up the call "Hey baby, are you outside?" I ask as I look at my uniform on the mirror as I smile, my hair lightly, and I apply a little more lipgloss on my lips. 

"Yeah, I'm outside, hurry up, today is our first day, we both don't want to be late right?" He says chuckling, making me chuckle as well.

"All right baby, I'll be done soon, bye" I say softly, smiling, as I hang up the phone. Oh how lucky am I to have a man like him. I get my Chanel bag prepared making sure I still look presentable, before I quickly close everything in my pent house which my dad bought two years ago. I finally reach the ground floor, and I walk outside seeing Luhan's Porsche. 

"woah.... nice car" I say as he chuckles, unlocking the doors, letting me in. I get in, putting my seat belt on, as he pecks my cheek.

"Well... Ofcourse" He shrugs with a smile, making me smile back. "Ready" I lean back on the seat and he chuckles, nodding, driving his way to college. Hopefully.. Today will be a good day.

 

Ashley's POV

 

I was supposed to be in a Korean University, but since I graduated in America, my certificates only allow me to be in a Korean American College, which is something good for me as well. It's better, since I can't understand Korean well. It's been a year since I'm living here, and Ireally love this college I'm in. I easily adapted to the surrounding, since it's kind of like in my old school, but I still miss Luhan and Tiffany, I can never forget those two. I totally had lost contacts with them, so I have no idea what is happening in their life. I really hope, they are doing well, and I get to see them soon. Oh Luhan..... 

"Hey! Hey!" Angel snaps her fingers continuously infront of me, interrupting my thoughts. I smile seeing her, as she crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow at me seeing me smile. Angel and I have been friends through out this year. How can I forget Kai and Kris? They are like my brother from another mother! 

"Didn't you hear Mrs. Choi? She says we have to show two students around" She tells me, making me nod. New students?? who could they be.. 

"Oh, why can't Kris nor Kai be the one showing them around?" She whines to herself. I even wonder why she is in the student council when she can be lazy at some point. 

"Yes, cause they have other stuff to do other than this easy task we are going to do" I tell her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, moving my hand up infront of hair, tracing an imaginary rainbow, making her stare at me weirdly.

"Okay then...." She says slowly, moving my arm away, and she nods to herself, not wanting me to ruin her day probably.

"I'll go get their schedules, while you show them around okay?" I tell her as she groans and nods. "ugh.. fine, but make it quick okay?" She tells me and I nod, chuckling softly. "I'll try" I teasingly say and walk to the reception to get their schedules, knowing they'll be in the same class as Kai, Angel, and I.

 

 

Luhan's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter