For Real?

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ashley's POV

-Cafeteria-

 

"Hey guys" I say as I stand infront of our usual table. The only seat left was inbetween Kris and Luhan. Wow... Yay... my life really.. I sit down, having no choice. "Hi!" Luhan says excitedly, waving his hand just infront of me. Why? Dude you are so close to me, no need to wave...

"Hey" I reply a bit taken aback. Why is he talking to me? It feels so weird.... 

"So what's up?" He asks excitedly, making me stare at him. Where is this energy coming from to be honest.

"Uh... Nothing much really, you?" I reply looking at him, seeing him eat his yogurt. "Uhm... Ash?" He asks once again. What the-- is he actually serious.

"What?"

Don't you miss your life in America? Didn't you miss... me?" He asks almost in a whispering tone. Are we seriously having this conversation right now, on this table, at this moment? I sigh.

"Seriously Luhan? You ask me this?" I reply suddenly filled with rage. "I told Tiffany about a thousand times to give you my contact or she give me yours. But she didn't. She told me you didn't want it! So don't blame me okay?!" 

"Ashley I-" suddenly my phone rings.

'Lay <3'

"Bye guys, I have to take this call" I say and quickly get up from my seat, and walk outside, talking to my Yixing. 

 

Author's POV

 

"Oh my gosh, it's Lay, I have to take it" Kris says in a high pitch tone, making everyone laugh at the table. They all chortle hearing him. "Oppa, don't be mean" Angel says, looking at her brother as she eats beside Kai. 

"Where is she going anyway?" She asks her brother and he shrugs. She quickly gets up and runs after her friend before she disappears. 

"Yah! Don't run! it's bad for your child!" Kris reminds her and she rolls her eyes, sighing having no choice but to walk towards Ashley. She smiles, putting her phone back in her pocket, and she turns around seeing Angel. 

"Oh! You are here?" She asks getting slightly surprised, seeing Angel so suddenly. "Oh no, you are seeing someone else" She replies sarcastically. Ashley rolls her eyes "What do you want?!" 

Angel smiles widely. "Tell Kai to propose to me!" She says excitedly and giggles. Ashley stares at her once again. 

*what is wrong with this woman....* She thought, still staring at her friend. 

"Are you serious?!" Angel nods her head, replying to Ashley's question. "I don't see a problem not to be with him. Like, we have a baby, and I think we should get married" She explains and Ashley sighs.

"Fine, I'll see what I can do" Ashley nods her head, getting Angel excited. "Yes, thankyou" She giggles excitedly, and Ashley suddenly leans her had to pat Angel's stomach.

"And you little kid, please don't take your mother's look" Ashley teasingly looks at Angel, receiving a punch on the shoulder and they both laugh, walking back to their table. 

"Were you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter