What did just happen....

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 

Gosh... I hate Ashley so much.. Why does she even have to pretend to be sad, does she want Luhan's attention that much? Is it that hard to understand that he is mine now. It's not my fault that he loves me, what am I suppose to do? Leave him, heck no. Why would I lose someone I wanted a long time ago? Now that I have him, no one can stop us. Not even Ashley.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when our teacher, Mr. Lee, slams his book down the table and says "All right, since you all don't understand, we will repeat this lesson tomorrow, class dismiss" Everyone groans including me. Well who wouldn't? I don't even like school, I just like people around me, and I want to be around Luhan all the time.

"Let's go baby" Luhan says after he puts his books in his backpack as I nod. I hold my books, and sling the handle of my bag in my arm, as I hum "Let's go" I chuckle and hold his hand, following him since I wasn't paying attention to that girl that had an episode about her name's life. 

 

Author's POV

-Cafeteria-

 

The group of friends sat on the round table which had chairs built in for it "So Ashley, how did you know those two new students?" Kai asks Ashley as he takes the cover of his macarroni salad off, and the spoon. "Ah~~" Angel says opening like a kid. Kai chuckles, and puts a lot on the spoon, moving it near . She then leans closer to him, eating the macarroni "hmm" She says happily and chews on it, before Kai turns his attention to Ashley. 

"We were bestfriends in America" She replies, nodding her head as she eats the fruit salad the school offers along with the sandwhich.

"Luhan! Tiffany! Come sit with us!!' Kai yells, making everyone look at him. He chuckles awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed. "You didn't have to scream that, Kai" Kris says as he gives the food their mom made, to Angel. "Yes!! spaghetti!!" She says excitedly and takes her fork out, eating it happily. Luhan and Tiffany walk towards the table with their trays. Ashley looks at them, seeing them sit beside Kris on the other side, making her between Kris and Kai. "Hey guys" Luhan says as he and Tiffany sit on the chair, getting their food prepared to be eaten.

"Come on tell me what's wrong.." Kris whispers to Ashley. Luhan slightly turns to check what is happening, curious. Ashley remains quiet, poking her food.

"If you are not planning to eat that, might as well give it to me you know" Angel says, spaghetti stuffed in . Kai shakes his head, and rubs her back. "You still have a lot in your mouth babe, stop it" He tells her, making her pout, and eat her food peacefully.

"We are still going to your mansion right, Ms. Spoiled Brat? It's the weekend anyway" Kai smirks, as he wraps his arm around Angel as she glares not having the food she wants, and he quickly raises his arm, scared.

"Ofcourse" Ashley replies smiling cheekly. "You guys want to come? I'll pick you two up if you give me your address" Ashley suggests with a smile.

Luhan smiles and nods, excited to hang out with Ashley again "sure" He takes a paper and pen from his backpack, planning to write it down, before Tiffany stops his hand and smiles "Oh, don't worry, Luhan has a Porsche, we can go with it, just write your address" She smiles again, dragging the pen and paper to her side of the table. Ashley smiles back, writing it down on the paper, before she gives it to Luhan. "Oh thanks" He says and keeps it in his pocket.

"But Tiffany, Ashley's address is very complica--" Angel tries explaning, but had to be cut by Ashley "leave it Angel, if they can come on their own, then let them" Ashley says, packing her stuff up.

"Where are you going?" Kris asks seeing her pack up, as Luhan nods. "Yeah, you didn't even eat your sandwhich" Luhan says worriedly, making Tiffany role her eyes. 'If she's leaving, let her' Tiffany says in her head as she eats her salad, not wanting to gain weight.

"Somewhere" Ashley says, ignoring Luhan's comment.

"Oooh she's going to see her boyfriend, oppa, leave her alone" Angel says smirking, as she wipes with the tissue. Kai laughs as he teases her even more.

"Oh you two shut up" Ashley says and shakes her head, putting the strap of her backpack on her shoulder.

"Wow, you have changed..." Luhan mumbles to himself, loud enough for Ashley to hear.

"Excuse me?" Ashley stops on her tracks, raising an eyebrow at him. "I think we all know who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter