Why?

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV


"Wu Cheon Sa! What has gotten into you?!" Kris asks as he shakes his head. Both of their parents look at them, as they cause more scene. "Tell me.... What happened between you two?" Mr. Wu asks getting up from his seat.
"Nothing appa... I just don't want to be... Dependent to oppa anymore..." Angel lies and nods as her brother looks at her. He sighs and nods "I see... Well I can't stop you from that..." Mr. Wu looks at Kai's parents.
"Oh that would be a great idea, atleast they would start getting used to each other as soon as possible" Mrs. Kim says excitedly as his father nods agreeing.
Kai sighs as he looks up to his girlfriend knowing she's not doing it for that reason. "Uhm.... What about your oppa?" Yura jumps in the conversation all of a sudden. "You know your oppa likes being taken care a lot" she chuckles softly trying to convince her. Angel looks at her and smiles slightly. "You are here now... That's your job from now on" Angel nods and walks to the living room. Kris sighs following his sister to he living room.
Both parents sigh as they talk about another topic leaving the kids, and Kai looks up to Yura. "I'm really sorry for her attitude... She's just acting like that... Cause you are the first girlfriend hyung had..." Kai explains and smiles as he eats and she nods. "That's fine... I understand her" she smiles slightly as she looks down to her food feeling bad. 
"Cheon Sa... Just please... Please tell oppa what he had done wrong..." He says running to his sister, holding her hand. She glares pulling back her hand. "Haven't I told you that I don't want to talk to you?! Haven't I told you that you'll never know the reason why I hate you right now?! You'll never know, cause you... You have to find out yourself" she says grabbing her car keys and she walks to the main door of the house and the maids open it. She soon drives away causing Kris to sigh.
"What have I done..." He whispers to himself hating himself so much for not knowing the reason.

 

~The next morning~


-Ashley's mansion-

 

"Gosh..." She mumbles as she wakes up due to her phone vibrating and her eyes widen receiving a text from Tiffany.
"He dances so well... I'm pretty impressed you scored a guy like him. Who knew?"
She glares at her phone and throws it on her bed. "ing !" She mumbles looking at her phone.

*Ugh how can he?! I know I was the one who agreed but he should've known that I didn't want him dancing with some other girl. And the fact he touched her.....what if he and her had....no no they couldn't have....or maybe they could have. Ugh....why does everyone have to ditch me. First Luhan, then my parents and now him!* She suddenly bursts into tears thinking about it.                                                                                                                               "Ashley?" A voice comes from her hallway. "what the , who is that" she mumbles quickly wiping her tears feeling pissed. The figure comes to her room and she looks up glaring seeing the person.

"Oh my god Ashley what's wrong babe?" Lay says rushing towards her but she just moves back. "Nothing," she simply says not giving him any eye contact. "what are you doing here?" She asks him in a bit of a harsh tone.

"Oh," he says a bit taken back "I came to see you," he says and caresses her cheeks, giving her a softly smile.

*What did I do?* He thinks to himself but still gives her smile, not wanting her to be pissed even more. "Well you can leave now because I have some important stuff to do," she tells him while she goes to her closet picking some clothes out.                                                                                             "Important stuff?" He asks her a bit impatient now looking up t her as she stands up. " I have to go to the gym" she simply says walking to the bathroom to get changed with some tank top and sweatpants.

"Gym isn't that important babe..." Lay says keeping his tone as nice as he can.

"Yes, at this point, yeah I think..." she says trying to head towards her closet but he blocks her way before she could even enter. He sighs looking down to her, and Ashley looks up to him rolling her eyes.

"Lay leave me alone please," she says and pushes past him away and opens the closet door, taking her bag to pack some extra clothes.                           "Ugh I have to talk to her, what did I do?!" He mumbles taking out his phone and calling someone. "hey bro, I need a favor please," he speaks on the phone while leaving Ashley's house.

She turns around sighing as she gets onto her knees crying feeling hurt. "Why is it so easy for him to leave me?" He whispers to herself and she hears Angel groans. "Ugh... I went here last night so I don't need to face drama, and this happens? you two" She says glaring at Ashley and Angel covers her face with the pillow trying to fall asleep. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter