Not A Good Night

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Congrats you guys!' Ashley says for the fifth time as they all sit in her living room. "Thankyou.... once again" Angel sighs feeling tired of Ashley congratulating them nonstop. 

Ashley winks as she observes her bestfriend's expression "Anytime my dear" She chuckles. "What about my thankyou?" Kris asks pouting trying to look cute, causing Angel and Ashley to chuckle. 

"What?" Angel asks tilting her head and Ashley high fives Kris as they both laugh. 

"I'm lost...." Kai says looking at the three of them with curiosity, and so did Luhan and Tiffany. "It was Ashley who convinced me to talk to you about proposing to Angel" Kris explains and their lips form an 'o' shape. Suddenly, Luhan's eyes widen as the sentence sinks in him. Ashley notices his face and chuckles. "How cute..." She mumbles and smiles.

"Well... Yeah thanks I guess" Kai shrugs and Ashley nods. "You are always welcome" 

"We should go somewhere to celebrate!" Tiffany says in excitement "Of me winning and the proposal, I think this is the perfect time to go out!" 

"Yeah actually that's a good idea, we can all go to the club I know" Lay says agreeing to Ashley.

"We should all go and get ready, let's just meet there directly" Ashley suggests and everybody nods except Kai and Kris.

"Sadly, we three can't come, mom and dad are waiting for us" Kris explains and Angel's eyes widen. "I was looking forward to partying!" Angel whines and crosses her arms looking at them both.

"Babe... You are pregnant... Stop" Kai shakes his head and sticks his tongue out at Angel and she pouts. "Aren't you picking up Yura?" Lay asks so suddenly. Angel looks at both of the boys as if she's in the verge on killing them. 

"You never told me she's coming" Angel said with a hint of pissed in her voice. "Uh Angel I gotta show you something" Ashley says before Kris can answer, and she leads her friend to her room and winks at Kris.

Ashley closes the door of her room and turns glaring at Angel. "You need to chill" Ashley tells her as they both sit on the sofa in her room.

"I did nothing" She says blankly looking at her nails. "You shouldn't be mean to her! You should accept Yura! She's your brother's girlfriend for godsake!" Ashley explains screaming lightly. "I can't okay?!" Angel replies as she crosses her arms.

"I don't want to share my brother" She simply says, nodding as Ashley shakes her head sighing. 

"You're not sharing him! Your relationship with him is different with him and Yura has a different one as well! Plus, he loves you more than anyone else but he loves Yura. He didn't object about you and Kai, so you shouldn't either unless Yura is a , which she is completely not..." Ashley explains earning a fake smile from Angel.

"I'll try" Angel says nodding her head and Ashley nods as well "Thankyou..." They both go out and Lay looks around. "So the four of us will go then?" Lay asks, getting a nod from Ashley, Luhan, and Tiffany. Kris looks at his watch. "Guys, the three of us have to leave... It's getting late already.."  Kris says and Kai wraps his arm around his girlfriend's waist. "Let's go" He pecks her cheeks and she chuckles. The three wave on their way to the door. 

"Bye guys" The rest says with a smile and nod, once Ashley closed the door. "You are gonna come with me or shall we meet up at the club directly?" Lay asks Ashley.

"We'll just meet up" She replies with a smile as she pecks his cheeks. "Okay see you there" He kisses her lips softly before pulling away and leaves. Awkward silence filled the air since it was only Luhan, Tiffany, and Ashley were the only ones left. 

"So....." Luhan says trying to break the silence in the room. "What?" Ashley asks staring at Luhan. 

"Are you guys ready?" He continues looking at both of them. "I am!!" Tiffany says filled with excitement in her. 

"You are going to the club... with a tux?" Ashley asks Luhan as she eyes him up and down. "I...." He looks at his clothes and sighs. "I'll get you something to wear" She nods and walks in her closet, taking a few minutes, before coming back with a pair of jeans and a black shirt. 

"Who are those for?" He asks pointing to the clothes she was holding. "Kai and Kris's" She replies nodding as she hands it to him. Luhan's eyes widen and Tiffany smirks hearing her reply. 

"Oh please, we all keep extra clothes in each other's houses cause we always have sleep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter