Vacation

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Kai grins observing his girlfriend's face as she sleeps on his bed. He smiles looking at the time, seeing it's only 10 am. "Hm.... Should I wake you up?" He asks Angel as she continues to sleep, hugging the pillow thinking it's her boyfriend. 

"Yup I should" He answers himself and gets ready but his phone suddenly rings. "What the ?" He sighs, grabbing his phone and sees the mail that was sent from school. His eyes widen getting excited. "Heck yes!! No school for 10 days!" He starts jumping on the bed filled with excitement causing Angel to wake up, and whine. 

"B-Baby... Stop" She groans hugging the pillow tighter and he smiles, rubbing her tummy lightly. "I can't wait to know our baby's gender" He says looking at Angel as she sleeps. She smiles softly still eyes closed, hearing her boyfriend.

"I'm excited as well" She nods and gets up, smiling at him as she rubs her eyes. He chuckles, pulling her in his arms and hugs her tightly. "I got good news baby" He whispers against her ear as he hugs her. 

"What is it?" She smiles looking at him, pecking his lips. "No school for 10 days" He chuckles and her eyes widen. 

"Are you serious?! OR..... You are just lying?" She pouts, crossing her arms and he shakes his head. "No I am actually serious baby" He says and she smiles widely. "Oh my gosh I don't know what to do first!" She chuckles excitedly and he smiles looking at her happy face.

She feels her phone buzz "Oh who could that be" She chuckles and takes her phone, seeing an e-mail from the dean himself.

'Choi Cheonsa, I am really proud of all the preparation of the event and your performance. As for that, I will reward the student bodies a vacation to Jeju Islands, along with the winner. She gets to have one companion with her. Please tell the rest, and the tickets would be given to you anytime today'

She reads the mail out loud and he grins. "He loves us so much" He says and lies down on her lap, making her smile and his hair looking down to him. "Yeah... I should text everyone" She announces and covers his face with his pillow, smiling. 

'we are all going to Jeju!!!!!!!' She sends to all of the student bodies and smile, knowing they would be excited. "And why didn't you add your brother?" He asks looking at the message contacts, not seeing Kris's name. 

"Does he even have to come?" Angel asks and groans having to add his name on the reciever. "I don't want to see him at all and you know that very well Jongin...." She sighs, leaning her head on his. 

"I know baby but... Don't worry, I'll be there" He whispers and smile, rubbing her back as he hugs her.

 

-2 days after at Jeju Islands-

 

They all soon arrive the 5 star hotel that was booked for them by the dean. "Damn, this place is beautiful" Tiffany whispers looking around as she walks in the hotel along with the rest. "It is isn't it? But not as beautiful as you" Luhan whispers as she chuckles, blushing. "Stop it baby" She whispers. 

"Cheon Sa! Yah! Stop!" Ashley scolds Angel as she flirts around with some foreigners sitting on the waiting area. "Doesn't mean your fiance and brother are gone" She eyes the lobby where they are getting everyone's room card "You go around and flirt" She continues and Angel pouts following Ashley. 
"Yeah yeah" She says sarcastically, crossing her arms as she puts her bag on the floor. Yura and Lay discusses the view, seeing it for the first time as well. "This place is nice, I'm really happy Kris brought me along" She chuckles, and Angel overhears, rolling her eyes. 

"I still can't believe she is related to Lay, I'm starting to hate Lay" Angel whispers to Ashley, and Ashley turns glaring at her. "Stop it" 

Kris and Kai comes back, holding the room card, giving it to each couple and Kris smiles slightly at his sister, only getting ignored by her, as she walks towards her boyfriend. "You got our room baby?" She asks excitedly and he chuckles nodding.

"Yes i got it" He replies helping her with her luggage, as the lobby guy helps them with the rest of their heavy luggage. 
"All of our suites would be beside each other, Yura and I's are infront of Angel and Kai, Luhan and Tiffany would be beside ours, and Lay and Ashley's would be beside Angel's" Kris explains and they all just nod in response, busy looking at the view from the elevator.

"The dean loves us so much" Angel says excitedly taking her phone out to snap a quick pic of the view, pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter