Competition And Confession

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Angel and Ashley sits in their dressing room getting ready for the event tonight. "I can't wait" Angel says excitedly and stands up looking at her and Ashley's reflection on the mirror. 

Angel's dress                                                      Ashley's dress

                        

Their makeup were quite heavy looking very well with the gown they are wearing. "Gosh... I can't wait!" Angel says excitedly as she takes a selfie of herself, posting it on all of her social media. "Caption...." She thinks for a while as she bites her lower lip. "Grand night" She smiles typing it and finally posts it, getting so much likes in a few seconds.

"Yes!! more likes!!" She screams excitedly and Ashley rolls her eyes. "Damn! I wonder how you'll take your selfie when you are 6 months pregnant" Ashley says with a smile plastered on her face. "The event would start in five minutes, get ready" One of the staffs say and they both nod, taking the microphones that he was holding. They both walk backstage, holding the cue card in their hands. The director gestures them for the countdown, and once it strikes one, they both walk infront of everyone on stage and gets an applause from everyone in the audience. 

"Good Afternoon everyone!" Angel says after putting the mic near , smiling at everyone and the guys cheer. "How is everybody doing? Good?" Ashley asks with her mic and almost all the crowd screams 'yes'.

"I am Wu Cheon Sa, and my companion right here beside me is" Angel introduces herself with a smile, as she turns to face Ashley. "And I'm Ashley Cooper, and we'll be your host for tonight's competition" She says and the crowd cheers once again. 

"We shall introduce our judges for tonight" Ashley says looking at her cue card then back to the audience. "The dean of YUC Mr. Lee Chan Su!" She introduces and he stands up from his seat, looking back to bow to everyone as they clap for him. 

"Two of the bet students body of YUC, Mr. Wu Yi Fan, and Kim Jongin" Angel says with a smile as they both stand up and bow three times on different directions to show respect, and everyone claps once again.

                              

"And last but not the least, YUC's board of director, Mrs. Park Eun Ji!" Ashley says and the boys starts cheering as she stands up, giggling softly. She soon bows her head to people infront of her, and takes her seat smiling as she whispers to Kai, and he nods chuckling to her comment about the boys. 

"We will have plenty of contestants that joined, and basically, half of the points would be from the audience. So the audience impact is really important" Angel explains as she glances at her cue card and Ashley nods looking at her. 

"20 percent will be coming from the aura and the remaining thirty will be for the talent presented" Ashley continues as she smiles, putting her hand down along with the cue card.

"So are you all ready?!" Angel screams as if she's in a party and everyone screams excitedly. "Well then let's give it up for Night Movers!" Ashley says and everyone cheers as the both walks backstage. The boy group enters, getting in their position and the song soon starts, performing their dance.

"This is tiring already"

"I'm so nervous! I might mess up!" 

"We will do this! fight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter