It's Getting Better

Stealing The Queenka's Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan soon reaches Tiffany's apartment, sighing as he takes his phone. "Forget it.. Tiffany is with you... And don't lose her like how you lost Ashley before..." He whispers to himself, as he sighs once again, taking the elevator to here room. He walks straight to her room, pressing the doorbell. A few minutes later, Tiffany decides to open the door, and she hugs him tightly, crying against his shoulder.

"Baby I'm sorry!" Tiffany cries, gripping onto his shirt, as she buries her face against his chest. He sighs, rubbing her back softly as he leans to peck her forehead. "Baby.. It's no one's fault, please stop crying" He wipes her tears with his thumb, as he lifts her chin up so he can face her.

"Don't cry anymore, princess" He smiles, as she nods her head, pulling him inside her room. They both sit on the sofa, cuddling each other, and look at the TV from time to time.

"You'll never leave me right?" Tiffany asks so suddenly, causing Luhan's eyes to widen. "I can never lose you okay Min Su? I can never ever do that" He whispers, hugging her tightly. 

 

 

-YUC's vocal practice room-

 

"All right there we go" Luhan claps his hands as the couple finishes singing to Tiffany's song. Tiffany giggles and pecks her boyfriend's lips, smiling infront of him "Thanks baby" She whispers and pats his chest as he smiles back. "Anything for my girl" He pinches her cheeks, before they both look at the door hearing someone come in. "We aren't going to sing" Angel whines as Kai nods "I know.. We are gonna dance bu--" They both stop arguing seeing Luhan and Tiffany inside the soundproof studio. Both couples wave at each other, and Angel walks towards the audio recording software, pressing something so she can hear them from inside, and she leans towards the microphone.

"Uhm... Can we use it?" Angel asks chuckling, and the couple inside laughs and nods at the same time. "Yeah sure!" Tiffany says in a happy tone, causing Angel's eyes to raise. 

'What is she happy about.. Why so nice so suddenly..' She thought looking at the girl from head to toe as they exit the studio. "Hm... We are done eati--" Ashley stops, seeing Tiffany and Luhan infront of her, as she holds Lay's hand on the way. Luhan looks down, seeing their hands intertwine together.

"Oh... It seems like there is a new couple infront of us" Tiffany says, smiling. Ashley tilts her head curiously, looking at the happy side of Tiffany. "W-what?" She asks and looks down, making Lay laugh and raise their hand.

"Yup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter