yoonyul

i can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

YURI’S POV

 

 

 

Hi, I’m Yuri Kwon, daughter of the Kwon Corporation, 18 years old. I get friends with my friends now when I was 9 years old. I got transfer to EWS elementary department with Soo. Actually she was the first friend I had here in the school then one day Sunny approach us and introduce us to her best friend Fany and then since then our group started and grow into 8 persons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then when I first saw Yoong I felt in love with her instantly but she just see me as a friend only. That’s why she doesn’t care about my feelings even she knows how I felt for her. Before it doesn’t hurt much because I know the girls for her is just a fling but earlier when she was asking Krystal that’s when it hurts so much and felt so much jealousy when it comes to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since I know she had a crush on Krystal because she was really a beautiful model. I thought it was just a crush for her but the way she ask her earlier it pain me so much, specifically when Yoong ask Krystal to be her GF and go out with her.

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t bear it anymore so I told them that I’ll go first and meet them in the classroom. I went straight to the bathroom and lock myself in one of the stall. When I was inside, the tears I prevent to fall started and it didn’t stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can’t she *sob* really *sob* love *sob* me? Why *sob* do I *sob* have to *sob* love her? There’s *sob* so many *sob* girls that *sob* want me. I think *sob* I am beautiful *sob* and kind and *sob* I also*sob* have a *sob* y body *sob* but why can’t*sob* she love me back?”

 

 

 

 

 

I just cry there and then when I calm myself I retouch my makeup and then I walk into our room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yul, why did you comeback alone? Where’s Yoong?” Fany ask

“Yeah, she followed you.” Sunny

“Huh? I didn’t see her, maybe she didn’t follow me. Why would she follow if I wasn’t even important to her.” I said with bitter

“Such a drama queen.” Soo said and chuckle and I also chuckle but it was indeed fake

“Of course not. I'm just tired enough to be sad about her.”

“It’s okay Yul, sometimes it’s time to move on.” Soo

“Wow, it that really you Soo?” Tiff joke

 

 

 

 

 

We just laugh, I was glad I have friends that I can lean on and can make me laugh even I was hurting. Then a minute or two Yoong came near me, she was smiling.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Yul, where did you go? I was looking for you.” Yoong

“Oh really? Thank you for looking for me even you don’t have to.” I said to her but I didn’t even look at her

“Yoong, why are you smiling?” Seo ask

“Huh? I just saw someone.” She answer and sit on her chair

“Really? For sure it was a girl.” Hyo said and laugh

“Ah eh…Y-yes, it was.” She said

 

 

 

 

Ouch….Did she really don’t care about my feelings. Maybe it was really time for me to stop loving her and move on with my life that doesn’t revolve around her.

 

 

 

 

“Who's that girl maybe?” Taeng

“Kim Ji won…my childhood friend, she just transferred here.” Yoong

“It that your first love?” Seo ask

“Yeah.” Yoong

“Why don’t you all stop talking and stay silent w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter