yoonyul/haraseo

i can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HARA’S POV

 

 

 

 

We are now in our graduation party, when I said our, it was me, Seung ah and the Jung twins. We decided to make it one so it won’t waste time, our parents are also here and some friends from the States came just to celebrate with us.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

J and my father already talk and they settle all their angry issue with each other, they both say their apology and talk about all that happen between us. When it comes to my feeling for J, yes I still love her, just so you know seeing someone with your ex-lover even if you’re ready is not easy, especially on my part because I see them every day. And then there’s Junhyun who is my fiancé, she already talk to my parents about our engagement and they both agree to continue the deal in the company, and before we start our university days the engagement party will be held.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I’m hurting her by not loving her back, I want to love her but I can’t and I wish she won’t get tired of waiting for me to love her because I don’t know where to find someone like her, J and Tiffany are on the dance floor dancing sweetly to each other, and I can’t help but stare at J, she was glowing in happiness that is shown in her face, she’ll never look at me that way again.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re staring at her again.” Krys

“I thought you we’re dancing.”

“You we’re so busy staring at her that you didn’t notice I was here already.” She grin

“I’m not staring at J.”

“I didn’t say it was sister that you were staring. That’s why so are so obvious, you have a fiancé already Hara, and still you we’re looking at someone else.”

“You know I’m trying to love Junhyun but I can’t do it.”

“I know, and I know you are also hurting, but do you know what makes you fool?”

“What?”

“It is when you know that you’ll be hurt but you still keep on looking.”

 

 

 

 

 

I was dumbfounded on what she said, why do people in love is like that. I know I will be hurt but still I’m looking at her anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, you’re in the deep thought again.” Junhyun, I didn’t know she was there also

“Huh?”

“What are you thinking? You are staring at nothing.”

“It’s nothing, I’m just tired.”

“Do you want to rest; I’ll accompany you to the room that was reserve for you.” The party was held in the Hotel

“I’m alright, Daddy may ask for me later.”

“Okay, what do you want to do? Let’s dance?”

“Maybe later.”

“Okay, are you sure you’re okay?” I can see the worries in her eyes

“Yes, I’m okay here, you can join our friends there, and I’ll be here for a while.”

“No, I’ll accompany you here.”

“It’s okay Junhyun really, go.”

“Okay….Continue to stare to the person that will now love you back.” She whisper

“Did you say something?” I pretend to not to hear

“Nothing, I’ll go.”

 

 

 

 

 

I can see the hurt in her eyes but I can’t do anything about it. I’m sorry Junhyun ah….

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes automatically go back where J was, I remember when we are still together, when it comes to this kind of party J won’t leave my side even a second, and when we get bored to the party we always went to one place, their house rooftop, there’s a telescope in their rooftop if you want to have a start gazing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

It’s our winter dance, J and I get bored in the party we decided to ditch it and drive to their house. She was driving while I was in the passenger seat.

 

 

 

 

 

“H….” She held my hand and intertwines it with her.

“Hmmm?”

“I love you.” I giggle

“I love you too.” I look at her

“I love you more.”

“I love you more and more and more.”

“I love you very very very much.” I laugh

“We’re like idiots here.” I said but I was blushing mad

“It’s okay if it’s you I’m with, even they look at me like I’m kind of idiot just to show you and say to you that I love you I’ll still do it. You know I’ll do everything for you, whatever it takes.”

“You too know I’ll do anything just for me to stay beside you too, right? Even Dad was against this I can do it. I love you J.”

 

 

 

 

 

Dad was against our relationship because even before I was born they already had a deal with her friend that they will let their children get married and because I was the youngest and same age with her friend’s child which I don’t know if it’s a girl or a boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

J kiss my hand, when we arrive at their house, we went up straight to her room and change clothes, I have some clothes here cause I was sleeping over sometimes, we go to their rooftop and J had a comforter ready for us to lay down.

 

 

 

 

 

“J, there’s no star right now.” I told her

“Huh?” She looks at the sky

“-------“

“You we’re right, what do you want to do now?”

“Let’s just lay down here, I want some fresh air.”

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

I was sitting on the comforter and she back hugs me, the warm feeling she was given is the best feeling I ever experience and I don’t want this to end.

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you thinking?” She suddenly ask me

“Nothing, I just hope this will never end and no one can separate us.” I look at her

“I won’t let anyone to separate us H.”

 

 

 

 

 

The she lean down and kiss me, I really wish our happiness will last forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought we are forever but it was just a wishful thinking. I didn’t know my tears already falls down, and I was grateful that I am in some dark area of the party so no one will see me crying or so I thought because there was now a handkerchief in front of me and when I look up I saw Junhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Junhyun…..”

“Wipe it; you don’t want them to see you crying, right? If you didn’t wipe it now they will notice it.” She force a chuckle

“I’m sorry…” Is all I can say while I was wiping my tears away

“It’ okay Hara, I wasn’t going anywhere. Just cry it out, I won’t leave you. Did you remember something?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to tell me?”

“It was nothing.”

“I’m just here to listen if you want to let it out.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She hugs me and comfort me and I can’t prevent my tears to fall down again. Did I deserve someone like her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

I was looking at her the whole time and I know she was looking at Sica, I always caught her glancing at her. And I know she was still in love with her even I’m her fiancé to be, I already talk to my father about our engagement.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I went to our house to talk my parents about Hara. One of our maids told me that my father is on the library of our house so I went straight there and knock before I came inside.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dad, can I talk to you for a second?”

“What it is Junhyun?”

“Dad, can you not cancel the deal between the Goo and us?”

“It was business and you don’t have to worry yourself about it.”

“But Dad please, I’ll accept the engagement just for you not to cancel the deal.”

“They are the ones that cancel the engagement so the deal between the two companies is also been off.”

“Dad, I love her and I can persuade her about the engagement so please don’t cancel it and the engagement will be held like the plan.”

“You love their daughter?”

“Yes, I love her and I’ll do anything for her to love me back, but if the deal was off her Dad wants her to go back to the States. Dad please I can’t do anything for her to love me back if she goes back to the States, just for me, Dad I beg you.” I beg my father

“But how will you make her fall for you? Her Dad told me that her daughter was in love with a girl studying in your school.”

“That girl already had a GF Dad. I will do everything for Hara to fall for me, so please Dad continue the deal with both families. You told me that deal was not just because of the companies, right? It’s a promise between you and Uncle Goo when you we’re college.”

 

 

 

 

Yes, Uncle Goo and my Dad was the best of friends since college and it was their promise that their children will be married someday and because I was the only child and Hara was my age were the ones that will fulfill that promise.

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yes, I am sure ad I know she will love me eventually, so you are okay with it again, right?”
“For you I won’t cancel the deal.”

“Thank you Dad.” I hug her

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to Hara’s side and I can’t prevent myself to feel annoyed when she wants me to leave her side and went to others. I want to be on her side every seconds of the day because I want her to know I can be her shoulder to lean on. I said something in whisper but I hope she didn’t hear it, I went to the table not that far on where she is so I can still see her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I look at her again she was looking at Sica again, will she ever look at me like that? When will be the time when I look at her and she looking back at me and not on her ex direction? I can hide the pain I’m feeling just for her. Then it didn’t take long when I saw tears on her cheek so I immediately went to her and gave her a handkerchief.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter