something happened?

i can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's a double update so check the first one above....thank you and please vote!

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a week since Steph and I got mad at each other, and till now we didn’t talk and just avoid on talking about what happen that night. Our routine became I’ll take her to class and I’ll take her home to her condo, we just greet each other a simple Hi and Hello and sometime text each other if the other already eat or something. That’s it, it was our routine for the week now and I actually didn’t want for this fight to be this long but when I’m going to apologize I saw her laughing and smiling at Gyuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

The whole day me and Mine didn’t talk with each other but we still came to school together but the whole time is silent. My class already ended so I’ll be waiting for her so we can patch things up and I’ll ask her for a date, I’ll say my sorry since I yell at her last night. My jealousy overcomes me so much that I didn’t prevent myself to let it out but I won’t let this fight to be long.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m now here in front of her room; their class is still on going so I’ll wait for her in the bench here. After sometimes I saw that their professor leave, I hide so I can surprise her but I’m the one that get surprise when I saw her laughing while talking to Gyuri like last night didn’t happen, I can’t concentrate the whole day because of it but here she was laughing with the reason we fight. I didn’t approach them and just walk to the parking lot, I’ll wait for her there, I sit on the hood of my car and it didn’t take long before she came with Taeng, Gyuri, Soo and Seo.

 

 

 

 

“I’ll go first.” Steph said to the others

“Okay, Bye, take care.” Gyuri smile at her and she smile back

“Take care also, Taetae just text me the detail then I’ll do it.” Steph

“Okay, I’ll leave also.” Taeng

“Bye guys.”

“Bye Fany, Sica.” Soo said and Seo nod at me

 

 

 

 

 

Until now Taeng didn’t talk to me, I open the door for Steph and I walk around and went in to the driver sit. We didn’t talk the whole ride again, and when we reach the building I accompany her until her condo before I leave.

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since then it was always our set up, I really want hug and kiss her but every time I want to do it I always saw her laughing and making jokes with Gyuri that makes my blood boil. Did she realize that Gyuri was better than me? I don’t know what to think anymore, I’m now in my room waiting for the last class to end, it was a bored subject, and for the whole week all my subject is boring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Class dismiss.” The professor said

 

 

 

 

 

I prepare my things and about to leave when one of my classmate announce something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys, it’s my birthday today so you’re all invited, I have a party prepared on the GG bar which my family own, so I expect all of you to be there, no is not an option, and I’ll get mad to the one who won’t come okay.” Eunjung said

“Eunjung, I’m sorry but I can’t go, I’m not fond of bar and also I have to take Steph home.” I said

“Sica, you can take her home then go or you can just bring her.”

“I don’t know.”

“I won’t talk to you if you won’t come.” She said

“But---“

“No buts, Jiyeon make sure you bring her with you.”

“Okay, I’ll make sure. We leave first and I’ll ask her Mine if she can go.” Yeon jokes

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeon drag me while my classmate laugh about what she said, we went straight to her twin and Steph building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are we here and not in the parking lot?” I ask her since I always wait for Steph in the parking lot

“Because I’ll ask my sister if I can go and you will ask your Mine.”

“Okay.” When we reach the room, their professor exactly leaves.

“Gyul…” Yeon call her twin

“Dino, what are you doing here?”

“I’ll just want to inform you that me and Jess we’ll be going on a party this evening. So please tell Mom and Dad about it okay?”

“Okay.” Gyuri, Steph is just looking at me, I need to ask permission, and even we’re in war I still need to tell her about it.

“Mine, I can’t say no to Eunjung but I’ll just drop by for some time and leave. I won’t take long.”

“Okay.” She said like she didn’t care and it hurt

“Can I? Or just come with me?” I ask

“Yes you can, like you told me, you can’t say no, and I can’t come since I’ll be doing my project.” She sarcastically said

“Are you sure?” I still ask even I’m hurting right now, I prevent myself to cry

“Yeah, go. I’ll just ride on Taeng.” She started to walk but I held her wrist and I went in her front

“No, I’ll take you home first before I go.”

“It’s okay Jessica, you don’t have to.” She calls me Jessica, I breathe in deeply before I answer again

“But I want too, so let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

I intertwine our fingers before I walk going to the parking lot, I also told Yeon that I’ll be going there after I take Mine home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for the ride.” She said when we reach her condo

“Okay, I’ll text you if I’m home.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just nod and went in to her condo, I leave the building and go to the bar, and I’ll just drop by for some minutes and go home. I reach the bar within 30 minutes and I greet Eunjung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunjung happy birthday.”

“Thank you Sica for coming, did you bring Miss Hwang?” They still called Steph Miss Hwang because they are afraid on Gorgeous 8

“No, I take her home and went straight here; I won’t be long, okay?”

“Okay, the important thing is you’re here.”

“Jess you’re here, let’s go our table.” Yeon drag me

“Hey Sica you’re here already, why didn’t bring your friends so the view here is beautiful.” Minjie said, one of the fans of Gorgeous 8

 

 

 

 

 

I just smile at her and didn’t answer, I join their talk and laugh a little so I can forget what m problem is.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica here.” One of my classmates is giving me a beer

“No, my alcohol tolerance is low so I can’t.”

“Don’t be a killjoy.” Yeon said

“Just one beer, you won’t get drunk for just a beer.” The other said

“Okay, just this one.” I get the beer and started to drink because I know they will not stop

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then the talk continues and also my drinks, I didn’t notice I drink 5 beers already.

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys, I need to go already, you fooled me, and while we’re talking y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter