gorgeous eight

i can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

 

 

Hi, I’m Stephanie Hwang Miyoung but I prefer to be called Tiffany, I’m 18 years old currently studying at Elite Way School, 12th grade. Elite Way School is prestigious dormitory schools were only rich can enter, with its world renowned facilities and branches all over the world. My family owns the 50% while the other 50% was owned by the Kim’s, my best friend Kim Taeyeon’s family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her family and mine are the two richest families all over the world. In this school we ruled it, my group which is GORGEOUS 8, which includes Taeyeon Kim, Yuri Kwon, Sunny Lee, Sooyoung Choi, Hyoyeon Kim, Im Yoona, Seo Junhyun and me as their leader.

 

 

 

 

I was now preparing to go to the dorm, I was living in the school dorm all of us 8, we had a separate dorm from the other student. Every dorm house has a 12 student but because we don’t want others in our dorm we’re the only one living there. Actually I should be at the dorm since yesterday but I just got back from my vacation in NY with father, I was in my vacation while my Dad was there for his business.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 After I wear my school uniform and think I’m perfect enough I went to the dining table where my Dad is. My mother died when I was 5 so I grow up with my Dad only.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Dad.”

“Morning princess, sit and eat your breakfast first.”

“Okay Dad.”

“Are you going to live in your dorm from today on?”

“Yes Dad. My friends are already there since yesterday so I need to go, also since my class will start today.”

“It’s good; you know I was busy so I can’t be with you all the time.”

“I know Dad; I don’t have a choice do I?” I sarcastically said

“Stephanie…”

“It’s okay Dad, I better go. Bye Dad.”

“Bye princess.”

 

 

 

 

 

I kiss his cheek and stand up before he can utter a word and tell me the reason he’s doing that. When I was in my car I texted my friends.

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys, let’s meet up in the café near the school.” I send it to all of them

 

 

 

 

 

 

I drive to the café within 5 minutes with my Pink Porsche, and I saw the 3 of them are already there when I arrive so I sat next to Sunny.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are the others?” I ask them

“They are probably in their way. So what’s the reason you want us to meet here?” Sooyoung

“You miss us already, don’t you?” Yuri joke

“Of course not.” I told them with a disgust face, of course it was a joke and I know they know it

“Ouch, that hurt.” Sunny said dramatically and pout

“Gosh Bunny, don’t do that. It’s irritating.” I told her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter