relationships: love, moving on, letting go! (hyoyeon)

i can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

HYOYEON’S POV

 

 

 

 

When Soo was singing I know she was looking at me and I know that song was directed to me. The truth is I know her feelings for me since then but I didn’t acknowledge it because I don’t want to hurt her because I don’t feel the same but I didn’t think I was hurting her of what I am doing now. I don’t think I was ready love again after my heart break when I was rejected by Stephanie.

 

 

 

Because I think I was not ready I avoided her feelings for me, I know it was also my fault because I still lean on her and make her listen to me when I’m down, also because I always ride on our friends on teasing her, I didn’t expect that her feelings for me are too deep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was the one to perform now, I don’t want to complicate things for her, my old friends are the only ones know about my feeling but not Sica, she still doesn’t know of what I feel for her GF. I told her when we are in Caledonia that I will let her go, it was true but it was not easy to let go of my feelings, that day I let her go, today I’ll let go of my feelings for her. I sat in front of the piano.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ONE LAST CRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubV5rt1uCIM

 

My shattered dreams and broken
Heart are mending on the shelf.
I saw you holding hands standing so close to someone else.
Now I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone.
I'd give my best to you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry.

[Chorus]
One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I've gotta put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter